- Special Deals
Holiday Heights Manali
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 389 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Offering internet access to its patrons, Holiday Heights Manali is a 3-Star property. This Manali hotel is situated approximately 4 km away from Manali Bus Depot and 6 km from Hadimba Devi Temple.
This property in Manali has a total of 42 well-appointed rooms, spread over 7 floors.
Rooms include conveniences like tea/coffee maker, a work desk, makeup mirror, television and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. Holiday Heights Manali offers basic conveniences such as room service, doctor on call and laundry to its guest.
This smoke-free hotel has a restaurant, travel counter and parking area within the premises. A list of transport modes that offer ease of access includes IOC Bus Stop (4 km) and Kullu Manali Airport (49 km).
Visitors can explore tourist spots like Mall Road (4 km), Rohtang Pass (55 km) and Vashisht Hot Spring (7 km). Note: The charges for room heater is Rs 200/ per day.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Luxury Room with Breakfast and Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Honeymoon Room with Breakfast & Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rangri Manali 0.17 km
- Fishing At Kartrain 0.18 km
- Central Bus Depot 0.27 km
- Gauri Shankar Temple 0.38 km
- River Beas 0.49 km
- The River Beas 0.49 km
- Ghatokach Temple 0.57 km
- Aleo Project 3MW 1.05 km
- Holiday Inn Resort 1.06 km
- Government Primary School 1.12 km
- Manali Van Vihar 1.17 km
- Multiplex Cinema 1.19 km
- Mata Bhuvaneshwari Temple 1.24 km
- Kullu Valley 1.37 km
- Monastry 1.37 km
- Octroi Barrier 1.42 km
- Vanvihar Nature Park 1.45 km
- mall road shopping centers 1.48 km
- Shiv Mandir 1.57 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 1.67 km
- Manali Beas Kund Trek 1.72 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Nishchint on 23-04-2017
The ambience and wooden interiors were amazing.
by Samiksha on 27-04-2017
by Samiksha on 28-04-2017
by Sajid Mehboob on 31-10-2016
Room & service
- Terrible 0
- Poor 1
- Average 12
- Very Good 73
- Excellent 303
A memorable stay !!!
by Jigishamerchant on May 22, 2017
We had booked this hotel through an agent for out trip in May 2017. All 4 rooms had a fantastic view . Rooms are quite big enough to accomodate 2 adults with 2 children and their extra beds. All staff members gave us their best services be it at the Reception desk or Room Service or Housekeeping or Restaurant . Never received a No from any of them . Kuddos to Tripadvisor as based on the website rating and Travellers' reviews, we opted for this hotel. Thanks once again !!
Excellent care and Best to stay
by $review.name on May 21, 2017
We visited in the month may' 17, even this is seasonal time we got a good room with fantastic hill view. The rooms are more enough for my family including wife and son. We booked with breakfast and dinner with in a regular budget. Foods are good. If u want to stay, then no need to see this review, also they will takecare about trips with reasonable price.
Excellent stay in all respect
by SVG H on May 20, 2017
Stayed here for 4 nights and it was a perfect stay. Rooms are nice with great views. Staff is excellent and thw meals served were great and fresh. Strongly recommend this place if you want to have a great stay in Manali.
by rahul g on May 16, 2017
this hotel has nice view and mountains around we enjoyed our family trip and hope you guys will go there once they are good at service not excellent so do not measure this we booked our cab from manimajra from cabblo.com and got best rates of taxi and on tripadvisor got nice hotels all the best
by Ram K on May 16, 2017
I stayed here on 14/5/17 to 16/5/17. Had a great experience with them. Stayed in garden luxury room, it was awesome. Neately maintained. Food served is up to the mark. Will recommend this for all type of travellers. Staffs were very good.
Rooms with balcony are facing the mountains . These rooms have the best scenic view .
by Jigishamerchant on May 22, 2017
Just book in you will not be disappointed!
by David_A2Z on May 15, 2017
Choose rooms opening to the garden
by sameet t on May 12, 2017
select rooms more towards the top to have better view
by harshil t on May 2, 2017
good for rooms which have opening in the garden
by saurabhgautam2 on April 30, 2017
- Private Sightseeing
- Smoke-free property
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Servant Quarters
- Trekking Nearby
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Trekking/ Hiking
- Picnic area
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.