- Customer Support
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 5 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Swan offers Wi-Fi internet access. This hotel in Manali is at 1 km from both the Manali Bus Stand and the Tibetan Monastery. Each of the 18 rooms in the hotel has an attached bathroom with running supply of hot and cold water.
Amenities in the rooms include a cable TV, telephone, dining table, sofa, and study table. This accommodation in Manali offers doctor-on-call service, laundry service, room service, and medical assistance to its guests.
It houses a gymnasium, swimming pool, restaurant, and business center. Hotel Swan provides its guests with taxi service, tour guide assistance, and transportation service. It is at 50 km from the Kullu Manali Airport and at 143 km from the Joginder Nagar Railway Station.
A few tourist places to visit are Hidimba Devi Temple at 3 km, Club House at 3 km, Van Vihar at 1 km, and Vashishtha Temple at 4 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Super Deluxe Room
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1040
Super Deluxe Room With Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1200
Super Deluxe Room With Breakfast and Dinner OR Lunch
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1440
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Multiplex Cinema 0.08 km
- Manali Van Vihar 0.1 km
- mall road shopping centers 0.3 km
- Vanvihar Nature Park 0.3 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 0.43 km
- Tibetan Monastery 0.5 km
- Nyingma Monastery 0.54 km
- Tibetan Shopping Market 0.56 km
- Snow View Market 0.64 km
- Yak Shopping Complex 0.65 km
- Manali Beas Kund Trek 0.69 km
- Monastry 0.69 km
- Ghatokach Temple 0.74 km
- Manali ISBT 0.77 km
- Manali Bus Stand 0.77 km
- Manali Terminus 0.78 km
- Hrtc Bus Stand 0.78 km
- Tourism Office 0.78 km
- NAC Market 0.8 km
- Manali Mall 0.82 km
- The Mall Shopping Center 0.82 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 1
- Average 1
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 1
Trips worst experience
by Shubham214 on June 19, 2016
We had 4 rooms booking out of which one room was good and the other three rooms were not at all good. The mattress of the bed was hard and there was some smell in the room. The cost we paid for this hotel was comparatively higher than the other hotels but our other hotel rooms were far better than this.
by Bhagwati M on September 21, 2015
We stayed at hotel swan with our friends,hotel is at good location,good and clean rooms with van vihar,big parking space worth for money service is good with friendly staff,hotel is totally renovated so guest can enjoy luxury stay in budget price
Good hotel in low budget
by ArchitectAdnan on February 16, 2015
Hotel was really at good spot near manali market. Carpet was laid in the room and was helpful in very cool climate. Water closet flush was not working they repair it and the same problem arise next day. Television was damn old and they dint provide remote control even after calling the house keeping.
Worst Experience in my Life
by Johnnhoj22 on August 19, 2014
They are mention room rent as Rs.700 in online. while vacating they charged 1200. We fought with that receptionist and trying to call that hotel owner but no use. So beware and before book the room confirm the amount.
Worst Ever Experience in Hotel Swan Manali
by Harish0608 on August 19, 2014
Never think of this Hotel. Its a nightmare to be in this hotel. Very poor service provided and do not know how to behave with the Tourist. Once you get inside the room and call for any room service it will never be heard. Fares varies according to understanding between your vehicle driver or third person who introduces to this hotel and will not be fixed as per initially discussed and will have to end up paying more as per there demand.
Do not know how to behave with the tourist, terrible service. Once inside the room any services requested will not be provided
by Harish0608 on August 19, 2014
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.