- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 7 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Swan offers Wi-Fi internet access. This hotel in Manali is at 1 km from both the Manali Bus Stand and the Tibetan Monastery. Each of the 18 rooms in the hotel has an attached bathroom with running supply of hot and cold water.
Amenities in the rooms include a cable TV, telephone, dining table, sofa, and study table. This accommodation in Manali offers doctor-on-call service, laundry service, room service, and medical assistance to its guests.
It houses a gymnasium, swimming pool, restaurant, and business center. Hotel Swan provides its guests with taxi service, tour guide assistance, and transportation service. It is at 50 km from the Kullu Manali Airport and at 143 km from the Joginder Nagar Railway Station.
A few tourist places to visit are Hidimba Devi Temple at 3 km, Club House at 3 km, Van Vihar at 1 km, and Vashishtha Temple at 4 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Multiplex Cinema 0.08 km
- Manali Van Vihar 0.1 km
- Vanvihar Nature Park 0.29 km
- mall road shopping centers 0.29 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 0.43 km
- Tibetan Monastery 0.5 km
- Nyingma Monastery 0.54 km
- Tibetan Shopping Market 0.56 km
- Snow View Market 0.63 km
- Yak Shopping Complex 0.64 km
- Manali Beas Kund Trek 0.69 km
- Monastry 0.69 km
- Ghatokach Temple 0.74 km
- Manali ISBT 0.76 km
- Manali Bus Stand 0.76 km
- Manali Terminus 0.77 km
- Tourism Office 0.78 km
- Hrtc Bus Stand 0.78 km
- NAC Market 0.79 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.81 km
- Manali Mall 0.81 km
You might also like these hotels
- Apple Country Resort (A Pure Veg Resort) 4.5 Review Score - 727 reviews
- Rock Manali Hotel & Spa 4.5 Review Score - 263 reviews
- Broadways Inn Manali 4.0 Review Score - 116 reviews
- Apple Croft Cottages 3.0 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Hotel Summer King 4.5 Review Score - 59 reviews
- Hotel Seagull Manali 3.5 Review Score - 21 reviews
- Hotel Delfryn 4.5 Review Score - 119 reviews
- Hotel Landmark 3.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Chandermukhi Cottage 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Parijat 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel The Himachal Inn 4.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
- White Meadows Manali 4.0 Review Score - 356 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Aaradhya Holidays manali tour
by Ajay N on
We booked 5 Rooms in hotel swan Manali , really appreciate the service provide by mr.pramod Agrawal and Abhishek sir , we enjoyed our coolest Holiday tour in Manali , recommend you to Stay in hotel swan which is closed to mall road thanks.
by S S on
Hotel swan is nice property with good accommodation . Swan is near by market and on the main road of good views with all facilities parking is species rooms service is good and all off stay here good and nice defiantly stay here
Trips worst experience
by Shubham214 on
We had 4 rooms booking out of which one room was good and the other three rooms were not at all good. The mattress of the bed was hard and there was some smell in the room. The cost we paid for this hotel was comparatively higher than the other hotels but our other hotel rooms were far better than this.
by Bhagwati M on
We stayed at hotel swan with our friends,hotel is at good location,good and clean rooms with van vihar,big parking space worth for money service is good with friendly staff,hotel is totally renovated so guest can enjoy luxury stay in budget price
Good hotel in low budget
by ArchitectAdnan on
Hotel was really at good spot near manali market. Carpet was laid in the room and was helpful in very cool climate. Water closet flush was not working they repair it and the same problem arise next day. Television was damn old and they dint provide remote control even after calling the house keeping.
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.