- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 76 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Located at a distance of 2 kmfrom Manali Bus Stand, this hotel in Manali offers 24-hour room service to itsguests. HotelZarim is 1 km from Hidimba Devi Temple. This hotel inManali accommodates 32 spacious and well-kept rooms.
Each room have amenitieslike makeup mirror, LCD TV and balcony. It has a separate sitting area and anattached bathroom with hot and cold running water. Hotel Zarimoffers front desk facility along with services like room service, medicalassistance and laundry.
An in-house restaurant and a luggage storage is alsoavailable within the premises. The Kullu ManaliAirport is 51 km away and Ahju Railway Station is 156 km away from thisproperty. Some of the tourist attractions are Solang Valley (12 km) andGurdwara Shri Hari Har Ghat Manikaran Sahib Ji (80 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Main City Market 0.07 km
- City Hospital 0.16 km
- Cinema Hall Multiplex 0.31 km
- Dhungiri Van Vihar 0.37 km
- Hadimba Temple 0.37 km
- Art Gallery 0.38 km
- Bhuwaneshwari Temple 0.56 km
- Charitable Hospital 0.56 km
- Museum of Himachal Culture And Folk Arts 0.57 km
- Himachal Tourism Log Huts 0.59 km
- Vyas River 0.59 km
- Club House 0.59 km
- The Club House 0.59 km
- Manalsu River 0.61 km
- Lady Willingdon Hospital Manali 0.64 km
- Manali Market 0.71 km
- Garasa 0.72 km
- Old Manali Village 0.72 km
- Syali Mahadev 0.72 km
- Shishu Waterfalls 0.73 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.74 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 3
- Average 10
- Very Good 13
- Excellent 46
nice hotel for family and friends stay
by santosh c on September 18, 2017
awesome place and awesome hotel the nature or view of the hotel is looking damn high at for me it is best place to stay at affordable price and nice thing with good staff really one of the best hotel forstay
by navinsrm2010 on August 2, 2017
I was visited in mid of February'2017. The location of Zarim hotel is near about Mall Road and Hidimba Devi Temple. All facilities like room services, Fooding, Pick-up/drop ,guide is good as well as cab facilities etc.
Not at all average
by ajay s on June 19, 2017
We stayed here for 3 nights rooms are OK , we had a balcony which was overlooking mountain , I am really upset about the quality of service )1 rates are not compitable )2 Staff members didn't mention when to take last order in Room service approx 10:25pm they close with their kitchen . 3( on the last day their was no water in the bathroom. 4( For breakfast they charge 300 RS in which they give several options and the quantity is very small and takes half n hour to reach to your room. 5( wifi facility is also like hotel itself connection didn't reach to your room ,
by bs3009 on May 3, 2017
Pathetic room, good reception but dishonest staff, Food was ok very far from mall road and location inside streets. Building of hotel is very old and not much maintained. Inside hotel it as toilette which smell spread over hotel corridor and reception area. Rooms floor made by stone so very cold during cold. Warm water not available for Bathroom. RO water not available for drink. Blankets are not good enough for winter night. Bed and room condition not so clean. All over hotel not recommended.
between 30 oct-1 Nov 2016
by akshay k on November 21, 2016
Pathetic bathroom, good reception but dishonest staff, First they shown as tariff 700/ day, at the time of billing they were demanding 800/day. This is cheating. Food was Delicious, They served even at 11min request. Second cheating occurred when we accidentally left our jacket at dining area after check out , on confronting them by phone call, every one denied about our left over. I remember one time in Mahabaleshwar, we forget purse. But that hotel staff was dam honest and return our things without loss of single penny. People Hotel is average as per 700/day tariff , But i felt its over rated hotel, too interior.
"Less noise and clean room".
by navinsrm2010 on August 2, 2017
never choose this hotel..
by bs3009 on May 2, 2017
Upper floor is better than ground one
by Sub C on June 18, 2016
Rooms on the upper floors have a better view, but you have to lug your luggage.
by dedestined on April 27, 2016
ask for the rooms which have sunlight during winters.
by himanshu2503 on January 2, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.