- Special Deals
Quality Inn River Country Resort
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 439 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Quality Inn River Country Resort is about 4 km from the Hadimba Temple and Manu Temple.The rooms provide a view of the mountain ranges, garden and cedarforests. All suites feature independent fireplace and balcony. The accommodations offer 54 rooms attended to 24-hour room service andhave a mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe, cable television and Jacuzzi tubs with a massage panel.
Quality Inn River Country Resort offers an in-house gymnasium andbusiness centre. The resort also has a lounge/bar and multi-cuisine restaurants.For any assistance guests can approach the front desk. Adventure activities arealso organized by the resort in Manali.
The resort also has outdoor sittingarea with a view of the mountains and the beautiful Beas River. With help from the travel desk guests have a chance to explore the Solang Valley (13km) and Rohtang Pass (82 km).
The hotel is 49 km away from the Kullu Manali Airport and 0.5 km away from theManali Bus Depot.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast and Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- River Beas 0.1 km
- The River Beas 0.1 km
- Rangri Manali 0.28 km
- Gauri Shankar Temple 0.3 km
- Ghatokach Temple 0.44 km
- Fishing At Kartrain 0.49 km
- Central Bus Depot 0.57 km
- Aleo Project 3MW 0.66 km
- Government Primary School 0.72 km
- Holiday Inn Resort 0.73 km
- Mata Bhuvaneshwari Temple 0.91 km
- Kullu Valley 1.09 km
- Manali Van Vihar 1.1 km
- Monastry 1.11 km
- Multiplex Cinema 1.16 km
- Vanvihar Nature Park 1.33 km
- Octroi Barrier 1.36 km
- mall road shopping centers 1.37 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 1.6 km
- Tibetan Monastery 1.65 km
- Nyingma Monastery 1.68 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Jim B on
Visited here for 3 nights. The rooms are a little tired and the bathrooms certainly need to be updated as they are showing signs of wear. Rooms clean and of a decent size with decent wifi. Food in the restaurant was tasty at both breakfast and dinner. The restaurant manager and his staff were very good and looked after our needs very well. A bit of refurbishment and this would be 5 stars.
A very last minute unplanned trip
by Kontact2Ashish on
As we planned this trip a very last minute, we had to drive for long hours to optimise available time despite traffic chaos. To us, stay in good hotel was critical need. Since we were expecting luxury treatment to relax us. This place has all that stuff so we are happy customer.
by Monal M on
We stayed in this resort for 2 nights and the stay was excellent. I often say it is the people that make the place and this place too is no exception. The hotel itself has the old world charm and is very comfortable, but it is the staff working there that make the place so nice. The Manager - Rajender goes out of his way to ensure you are very well looked after. The rest of the staff follow his example. The breakfast in the main restaurant is nice and wholesome. The location of the hotel too is good. Whenever I am back in Manali - will be staying here.
by Radha R on
Booked after reading the positive reviews here - but quite a disappointment ! Rooms were below par, especially bathroom edges and corners hadn't seen cleaning in a while. Food was average, and they had a good singer at the buffet dinner. But service was mediocre, with sullen unsmiling faces . It seemed as if the employees were really unhappy to work there !
by Anand B on
It was a nice stay at quality inn in Manali, it is a small hotel on main Manali highway in front of baes river (but there is no way to go close to the river from the hotel as it is quite risky ) but if u leave ur room window open at night u can hear the sound of river through out the night Food was ok not very good . We stayed in suite , size was very good .bathroom was also gud but almirah was bit stinky and room was not cleaned properly .
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Room service
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Health club
- Full Services Health Spa
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.