- Special Deals
The Byke Neelkanth
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 44 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Odyssey Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Royce Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Royal Suite Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mata Bhuvaneshwari Temple 0.09 km
- Holiday Inn Resort 0.1 km
- Kullu Valley 0.3 km
- Government Primary School 0.61 km
- River Beas 0.73 km
- The River Beas 0.73 km
- Aleo Project 3MW 0.78 km
- Gauri Shankar Temple 0.79 km
- Octroi Barrier 0.98 km
- Rangri Manali 0.99 km
- Arjun Gufa 0.99 km
- Ghatokach Temple 1.2 km
- Fishing At Kartrain 1.29 km
- Central Bus Depot 1.38 km
- Monastry 1.5 km
- Manali Van Vihar 1.77 km
- Multiplex Cinema 1.86 km
- Vanvihar Nature Park 1.92 km
- mall road shopping centers 1.97 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 2.24 km
- Tibetan Monastery 2.26 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 1
- Average 6
- Very Good 19
- Excellent 14
There was spider in the food
by Anuragsingh S on June 14, 2017
The food was worst there was spider and no cleanes in food it is 0 star by food.The food was also not tasty . The service was ok. The room were not ok there doors were not working properly some were not having Handel
The only veg restaurant in Prini Manali
by Tejas M on June 3, 2017
I read many reviews about this hotel on TripAdvisor... Many of them not happy with the food... I visited the restaurant only because it was pure veg restaurant... Had good expectations from the restaurant... But the food was average... The hotel can do better on improving the food... As for instance I ordered daal makhni, but was no where near to the taste of daal served in North India... Request to the hotel to improve their food, as it is the only pure veg hotel in that area... Can't talk about the rooms in the hotel as I had not stayed there. If you are pure veg and have no where else to go, the food can be good enough for you...
by URTravelAdvisor on May 21, 2017
This is an average hotel situated around 3 Kms from Mall road at Manali at Prini. The outside view from the hotel was good. However the amenities and service was very basic. Also had issues with housekeeping as they were not cleaning rooms on time. The overall staff was not very courteous from a hotel standpoint. The room was ok but could have been better. Only Veg food is available which was costly.
by Rahul P on May 14, 2017
Located on Naggar Manali way at the foothills. Beautiful view of snow peaks from Hotel. Well appointed Hotel with all modern facilities. Friendly and helpful staff. Travel desk also very well connected with himachal taxi association for local travel to snow points. All vegetarian restaurant, but with great taste.
Beautiful well-maintained hotel with good amenities and very good staff
by Amit K on May 7, 2017
We have stayed there for 3 nights and 4 days. We reached hotel late at night. we found the rooms very neat and clean. Staff was very much polite & attentive. Though it was late but they served us food in their restaurant. Food was also good. Location of hotel is very nice. You can see snow-laden mountains from the room. Overall it was very nice experience to stay there and we definitely recommend this hotel.
take rooms facing the Peaks
by Sac999 on April 10, 2017
higher floors are well furnished with lobby
by hiteshpatel2016 on February 13, 2017
natural beauty and good for vegetarians
by moluty on December 28, 2016
rooms facing the mountain
by IYERSS on July 29, 2016
Choose the Valley view on higher floor. (P.S. there is no lift)
by Amit G on July 16, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Laptop safe
- Suit Press
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Mountain view
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.