- Special Deals
The River Crescent Resort
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 151 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
The River Crescent Resort is situated 0.5 km from the Mall.The resort overlooks the River Beas and has landscaped gardens along with a waterfall. The resort in Manali has 50 rooms, which are centrally air-conditionedand heated in winter.
All the rooms are provided with a television, mini-bar, tea/coffee makerand electronic safe. The two-bedroom cottages feature a kitchenette equippedwith latest appliances along with a living room and a private terrace.
The River Crescent Resort offers a spacious and well-appointedconference and banquet halls. The resort provides a highlyprofessional team and availability of latest audio-video equipment and Wi-Ficonnectivity.
It also has a specialty multi-cuisine restaurant, coffee shop and bar. The Resort in Manali is located 2 km from the Aleo bus stop, 1 km fromthe Manali Bus Stand and just 49 km from the Kullu Manali Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- mall road shopping centers 0.0 km
- Vanvihar Nature Park 0.05 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 0.28 km
- Tibetan Monastery 0.29 km
- Nyingma Monastery 0.32 km
- Manali Van Vihar 0.32 km
- Tibetan Shopping Market 0.35 km
- Multiplex Cinema 0.37 km
- Yak Shopping Complex 0.39 km
- Snow View Market 0.4 km
- Manali ISBT 0.5 km
- Manali Bus Stand 0.5 km
- Manali Terminus 0.51 km
- Hrtc Bus Stand 0.52 km
- NAC Market 0.53 km
- Tourism Office 0.54 km
- Manali Mall 0.56 km
- The Mall Shopping Center 0.56 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.57 km
- Manali Bus Station 0.57 km
- Mall Road Market 0.57 km
You might also like these hotels
- Treebo Woodstock Inn 4.5 Review Score - 90 reviews
- Hotel Ocean Blue 4.0 Review Score - 106 reviews
- Hotel Snow View 3.5 Review Score - 58 reviews
- Hotel Him View 3.5 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Hotel Yak 3.5 Review Score - 48 reviews
- Hotel Ocean MANALI 3.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Hotel Neha Palace 3.5 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Hotel New Kenilworth International 3.0 Review Score - 62 reviews
- Hotel Ankit Palace 3.0 Review Score - 36 reviews
- Hotel Siyal Holiday Inn 4.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Hotel Pushpak 3.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Meridian 3.0 Review Score - 8 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by 771hs on
Had a pleasant stay in ur River Crescent resort.....nice friendly staff ,good services, beautifulllll Manali and awesome weather made our trip worth remembering...hav fallen in Love with ths beutiful place....hv already started planning our nxt Manali trip ....Cheers River Crescent staff nd Manali
Excellent Hotel and Magnificant Location
by vikassethi69 on
The property is fantastic with some breathtaking views of mountains and river. Food was delicious and we really had great fun staying in this hotel. If I will visit Manali again, I would certainly stay only at The River Crescent Resort!! So, I Highly recommend this hotel. Thanks !!
by Kuljeet A on
had a very pleasant 3 night stay , awesome property with apple orchards on one side and Beas river on the other side, excellent service , delicious pure vegetarian food and cozy interiors are the high points of the resort. perfect family place, born fire on the hill side gazebos will remain memorable all my life. wish to experience manali in different seasons with river crescent resort now who made my holiday worth it .
Excellent Hotel with a Amazing river view
by Arvind T on
Went to the hotel for 3 nights stay, great lobby and reception with free wifi, went there with family for a holiday. everyone loved it, pure vegetarian cuisine, amazing landscape views, friendly staff. Food is the best thing in this hotel, thanked the chef personally for delicious chinese food. Love to visit again. Cheers.
If you care about Service, skip River Cresent
by RaoSandy on
This was the second leg of our Himachal trip and we were very excited to be in Manali. We were 6 adults who lived in this hotel for 2nights,3days during the 2nd week of May2017. Must admit the location is a big plus owing to the River Beas which flows right opposite to this hotel. The view is good and it is located about 4kms away from the Manali main market. However the food and service were very disappointing. Basic things like flush not working, leaking wash basin, etc. were not looked into. We also had a large group of Riya travels checking in with us and that caused a chaos for the staff. Nothing against Riya or their customers, but the Hotel authorities need to anticipate the chaos and impending service quality. Breakfast buffet was utter mess. All in all, we regretted having paid so much and spent 3 days of our trip here. I wished I had opted for some homestay which may not be as luxurious, but would have given us a memorable experience.
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Tea Coffee Maker
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
- Suitable for children
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.