- Special Deals
The River Crescent Resort
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 125 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
The River Crescent Resort is situated 0.5 km from the Mall.The resort overlooks the River Beas and has landscaped gardens along with a waterfall.
The resort in Manali has 50 rooms, which are centrally air-conditionedand heated in winter.
All the rooms are provided with a television, mini-bar, tea/coffee makerand electronic safe. The two-bedroom cottages feature a kitchenette equippedwith latest appliances along with a living room and a private terrace.
The River Crescent Resort offers a spacious and well-appointedconference and banquet halls. The resort provides a highlyprofessional team and availability of latest audio-video equipment and Wi-Ficonnectivity.
It also has a specialty multi-cuisine restaurant, coffee shop and bar. The Resort in Manali is located 2 km from the Aleo bus stop, 1 km fromthe Manali Bus Stand and just 49 km from the Kullu Manali Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- mall road shopping centers -
- Vanvihar Nature Park 0.05 km
- Gelkupa Cultural Society 0.28 km
- Tibetan Monastery 0.29 km
- Nyingma Monastery 0.32 km
- Manali Van Vihar 0.32 km
- Tibetan Shopping Market 0.35 km
- Multiplex Cinema 0.37 km
- Yak Shopping Complex 0.39 km
- Snow View Market 0.4 km
- Manali ISBT 0.5 km
- Manali Bus Stand 0.5 km
- Manali Terminus 0.51 km
- Hrtc Bus Stand 0.52 km
- NAC Market 0.53 km
- Tourism Office 0.54 km
- Manali Mall 0.56 km
- The Mall Shopping Center 0.56 km
- Mall Shopping Complex 0.57 km
- Mall Road Market 0.57 km
- Manali Bus Station 0.57 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Rajiv Garg on 04-07-2014
1. Inspite of A/c fittings, A/C WAS NOT WORKING & HOTEL HAS ADVISED THAT WE NEVER PROVIDE A/C. 2. No welcome drink/mineral water during total stay period. 3. After repeated reminders, even plates/spoons/towels was supplied.
by Mr. Sapna Dua on 18-06-2014
The resort was too bad an experience.
- Terrible 7
- Poor 5
- Average 10
- Very Good 23
- Excellent 80
by Sunita S on September 27, 2016
enjoyed a lot. will love to plan again. stay here with my family on november in maharaja suite. pure vegeterian resort with excellent food quality and restaurant is designed very tastefullu. hotel staff seems to be very courteous.
Gud place to stay
by VIPS_TANGO on January 1, 2016
A very nicely built hotel with almost all the amenities...food is good and the restaurant is designed very tastefully. Staff is well behaved n always keen to help. The river in the front of the hotel adds the beauty of it. The only drawback is that the hotel is a bit far away from the city centre.
Very Good Hotel fro Family Stay
by MUBhat on November 6, 2015
My agent had booked Chancellor room for us ( 2 + 1). The Hotel (Mr.Vijay0 upgraded it to Dukes. This is a suit type very spacious room.Probably due to low occupancy at that time. Fully carpeted, which is useful in winter. Hotel on outskirt of Manali, about 5 - 6 Km prior to town. Good location. Right on the side of beautiful river.(off course the Nh passes in between) Very calm place. Very cooperative staff. Good Food. Kewal at restaurant is needs special mention for his "Customer concentric" approach. Always with a smiling face.
Value for money, what goes in you reeive the same worth
by ydg2015 on July 2, 2015
the hotel staff and owner seem to be very courteous. surely extracurricular can activities can be added. do take only road facing rooms, awesome view and river buzz along. fud is asweome and is a pure veg place
Very bad management, do not book online
by Ashutosh K on June 26, 2015
Have paid the hotel online but they do not have the record of any booking, the manager has no clue how to operate the internet (which is why they don't have any record of my booking). Its not the problem of booking site, even the smallest and worst hotels have proper records but these guys dont. Now I have to pay the amount again. Avoid this hotel at all cost if you want to book online, totally not worth it. I was on a vacation and spent a huge amount of time resolving this issue.
Rooms (Chancellor)on with River view is good, but, traffic noise may disturb.
by MUBhat on November 5, 2015
choose a road side facing rooms
by ydg2015 on July 2, 2015
River view rooms also have a magnificent views of snow clad mountains in June
by nikhil77898 on June 20, 2015
Quite relax and enjoyable stay !!!!
by oprana785 on May 4, 2015
Rooms on inner side shall give noise free experience.
by nikkpatel on January 6, 2015
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Room service
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Full Services Health Spa
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Suitable for children
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Room heater
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.