- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 192 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Built in the year 1935, Regal Hotel treats the guests with impeccable hospitality and top-class amenities. Spread across 4-acre of land, the cottages and rooms of the hotel are classified as Non-AC Deluxe Cottage, AC Super Deluxe Room, Centrally Air-Conditioned Deluxe Suite, Centrally Air-Conditioned Regal Suite, Air-conditioned Suite and Air-Conditioned Regal Cottage.
The cottages, rooms and suites of this 3-star property are replete with essential amenities that ensure that the guests have a restful stay./n/nTantalising the taste buds of the guests are the mouth-watering Chinese, Punjabi, Continental, Thai and Mexican delicacies served at the in-house restaurant.
Other facilities of the hotel includes an ultra-modern conference hall that is apt for meetings, conferences and seminars. For social gatherings, wedding ceremonies and public meetings, there are spacious lawns, covering an area of 8000 sq ftand 4000 sq ft.
Recreational facilities offered by the hotel includes a health club, a swimming pool and a children's park.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Aditya on 18-06-2015
by Amit Raval on 05-05-2015
The rooms are very old and desperately need renovation . The food and hospitality was excellent though . The resort needs maintenance since play areas , etc are also not maintained. Hence have not ranked it higher on Value for money scale. Should have opted to stay somewhere else and have food at regal.
by Sunny Prakash on 28-04-2015
Overall the experience was good. The day i arrived we had lunch but the lunch the worst but dinner & breakfast was too good....
by Bhupal on 01-12-2014
Very good Hospitality, Tasty food and nice location. 100% value for money
by Aditya on 25-11-2014
Very good Hospitality, Tasty food and nice location. 100% value for money
by Vibhav on 06-10-2014
Too expensive ... old musty smell in all the bedding ... seems to have not been renovated since ages. Photos look v different from actual. Very disappointing
by Mr. Shreevallabh on 05-10-2014
A decent hotel. On the +ve is the staff which is very helpful and a large property with lots of things including for the kids. The magic show, etc. were decent. The food is good. On the -ves, the rooms need refurbishment, looks and feels like a old hotel. Not enough toiletries in the room (no tissue paper, no shampoo) - just a very basic soap with towel provided. Hot water runs out by 12pm. Overall a good value for money hotel and in Matheran not that you have a lot of luxury hotel choices available.
by Neeta Parmar on 13-06-2014
Food was very tasty & hotel staff was very co operative,very good experience
- Terrible 12
- Poor 10
- Average 28
- Very Good 73
- Excellent 69
Bhumesh & Family Review
by Bhumesh P on March 6, 2017
Right from the watchmen uncle who greeted us with a smile, and room service and Staff behaviour is awesome. Hotel is Having Grate amenities. Serving Grate Gujarati Dishes and Snacks. we stayed in super deluxe room which r spacious and can easily accommodate 4 people.Best Place in Matheran for peacefully stay.
Awesome Regal hotel
by anand2017 on February 12, 2017
Right from the watchmen uncle who greeted us with a smile, reception, room service staff, restaurant manager all very helpful. Our check Inn was very smooth, the food is awesome, the deserts especially. Big swimming pool, goodplay area for kids, superb badminton court. I really enjoyed the stay.The room service is very prompt,Guatam bhai and Mrs Anita at the reception very courteous and helpful.Food I would like to mention is very good n yummy.Location is also centralised My daughter enjoyed d magic show.Good property.we stayed in super deluxe room which r spacious and can easily accommodate 4 people.U can try out the new rooms which r expensive then deluxe room but r good.
Super relaxing refreshing stay
by cyrilshah on December 21, 2016
1) thanks to Jasmin Ben (admin office) 2) thanks to Anil Bhai, Harsha Ben @ hotel. And all smiling ready to help room service and hotel staff. I stayed for 3nights. Had a very good time. 5/5. FOOD: VERY TASTEY HOMELY RESORT: very nice. You can hear the birds chirping all the day long. The resort is a blend of nature and modern amenities. Plus it's in the market. For those who are lazy to walk. Note: Horse and hand cart are right outside the gates of hotel. Perfect place for all age groups. Big clean pool. Children play area. Big sit out for groups. Even very elderly people can stay with ease. Will always visit here. Suggestions for first timers. 1) if senior citizens with leg problems then choose either pool cottages or cottages in front of reception 2) Couples can go for newly made Regal villas. 3) Family can choose regal cottages ( old and non renovated can b avoided) or Pool cottages (new and super interiors and view) Over all the resort is a 5/5.
sanjay shah & family booking on November 2016
by san19682016 on November 15, 2016
Regal Hotel rooms were very comfortable. The staff was also very good and Friendly. Also the food was delicious. The location is near to the market. Also quite expansive for service man. Stayed on November 2016, travelled with family
The perfect holiday stay..!!
by UTKARSH R on November 9, 2016
Regal is a complete hit. The rooms were very comfortable. The staff was also very friendly and cordial. Also the food was very hygienic and delicious. The location is also just perfect as it is close to the market and also all the scenic points. It was a very comfortable stay for us.
Room Are Awesome and having peacefully stay Long Time.
by Bhumesh P on March 5, 2017
Ideally all the rooms are good.. But choose according to your preference
by Parth D on May 23, 2016
Facing swimming pool, Regal Cottage
by Vishal S on April 26, 2016
Best pool, good open area to spend times
by fastbhavin on August 18, 2015
Take Ground floor rooms, you would get your private verandah to unwind..
by Sumeet M on August 10, 2015
- Health club
- Steam room
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
From 11:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.