Looking for a best deal on hotels & best resorts in Mathura? Yatra.com has it for you! Simply use the promo code BONANZA18 and get Flat 50% OFF on first Mathura hotel booking. View all details of the property including its services and amenities, as well as read customer reviews to select what suits you best.
Mathura is all about mouth-watering pedas and spicy kachoris, the riverfront aarti ceremonies and holy dips in the Yamuna! An iconic association with the vibrant history of India and also a significant repository of ancient Indian art, the city finds a mention in the world famous epic Ramayana, which makes it one of the seven holy cities of Hinduism.
But most importantly, the riverbank town of Mathura is the abode of the much-loved Lord Krishna. Mathura showcases an all-year-round frenzy drawing hordes of pilgrims visiting the various Hindu monasteries and other revered spots. Also, discover the fascinating sights of the ancient sculptures recouped from remnants at the Archeological Museum that narrates the strong hold of Buddhism much before the rise of Hinduism followed by plundering made by the Mughal rulers. The city is buzzing with tourist activity throughout the year, which is why there are a number of hotels in Mathura for all kinds of visitors.
Top Reasons to Visit Mathura
Whether you are a die-hard Krishna devotee or a history buff curious about the Indian history, a trip to the Brij bhoomi is a must for every traveler.
• Mathura features unmatchable Holi and Janmashtami celebrations - Throwing water balloons at a random passerby is a common sight during the festivities of Holi. If you think this is wild, you must head to Mathura to experience the crazy frenzy of the celebrations. From people drenched in colors to the intriguing lathmaar tradition, Mathura hosts the best Holi and Janmashtami celebration that lasts for an entire week including the main festival day.
• Home to significant religious and historic sites - Be it the fascinating stories encompassing the life of Lord Krishna or the interesting ensemble of historic attractions, Mathura takes visitors to a world of enchantment. Begin your exploration from the celebrated Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi, Dwarkadheesh Temple, Govardhan Temple followed by a trip to the Kans Quila, Vishram Ghat, Radha Kund, Mathura Museum and Kusum Sarovar.
• Mouth-watering local fares - Mathura tops in presenting lip-smacking local fares to travelers. The small town stands out with its unique offering Peda, which is a sweet preparation, made of condensed milk. Other specialties of the town include jalebi, kachori, chaat, samosa, among others.
Accommodation in Mathura
Luxury Hotels in Mathura
• Nidhivan Sarovar Portico - The best place to spend a luxurious holiday at Mathura, the Nidhivan Sarovar Portico is a centrally located property, close to the ISKCON Temple and many other prominent religious and historic sites are speckled around this Mathura hotel. The property features well-designed rooms with superlative amenities like air-conditioning, satellite TV, seating area, and private bathrooms and so on. Surrounded by well-attended gardens, Nidhivan Sarovar Portico is a non-smoking entity that also features a well-equipped business center, banquet/meeting area, vegetarian restaurant, a health club and a spa, 24-hour room service, laundry services, among other facilities.
• The Radha Ashok - Set amidst landscaped gardens, The Radha Ashok hotel features rooms overlooking beautiful and divine views of the Brij Bhoomi. The property is located just 3 kilometers from the main city centre and offers a plethora of services including a multi-cuisine restaurant and a bar, an outdoor pool, a business centre, travel assistance, 24-hour front desk and well-appointed rooms fitted with wooden work, heating as well as air-conditioning. The hotel also provides a jogging track for fitness freaks, convenient services like currency exchange, free wifi access, personal safe, among other amenities.
• Hare Krishna Orchid - Just a stone’s throw from the Prem Mandir, the Hare Krishna Orchid lies in a green oasis featuring top-of-the-line hospitality services in Mathura. The property offer world-class accommodations categorized as duplex cottages, executive rooms and deluxe rooms with amenities like air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini bar, private bathrooms, complimentary refreshments, toiletries and more. The luxury hotel also houses a well-resourced business centre, health club, kid’s zone, swimming pool, parking, laundry services, just to name a few.
Budget Hotels and Resorts
• Hotel Basera - Hotel Basera is located just 800 metres from the revered Bankey Bihari Temple and is also close to the Vridavan Bus Station. A warm and comfortable place to stay in Mathura, Hotel Basera offers services with-all-mod-cons. All the rooms are airy and bright and comes with well-fitted amenities like flat screen TV, air-condition, seating area, safety deposit box, work desk, private bathrooms with free toiletries. Guests can also avail tour desk, dry cleaning, luggage storage, ironing, and laundry and car rental facilities at a nominal surcharge. The hotel also houses a multi-cuisine restaurant. For guest’s convenience, packed lunches are served along with 24-hour room service is also made available.
• Kadamb Resort - Enjoy budget stay like never before! Set in the spiritual setting of Vridavan, the Kadamb Resort offers delightful accommodation and hospitality to both domestic and foreign tourists. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and kid’s play zone, the resort offers spacious and comfortable rooms fitted with air-conditioning, flat screen TV, and private bathrooms, seating area and amazing views of the surrounding area and the river Yamuna. Other amenities of the resort include 24-hour front desk, free wifi, and play area for activities like jogging, cycling, free private parking, car rental services and more.
Apart from these above mentioned luxury and budget stays, Mathura also houses a string of ashrams and home stays for frequent travelers. The temple town also boasts of an array of restaurants to satiate your taste buds offering an authentic local experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mention some of the budget hotels at Mathura with ATM Banking.By Shaila on Jun 20,2018
Sudama Krishna Residency, Vrinda Palace Seva Dham and Hotel Vrindavan Garden are some of the budget hotels at Mathura with ATM Banking.
By Gunjana on Jun 20,2018
Can you suggest some of the hotels with airport transportation at Vrindavan Road, Mathura?By Ragini on Jun 19,2018
Shri Krishna Dham Hotel and Yashoda Krishna Dham are some of the hotels with airport transportation at Vrindavan Road, Mathura.
By Kandarpa on Jun 19,2018
Mention some of the budget hotels that provide airport transportation.By ASHTON on Jun 18,2018
Gaurav Hotel, Krishnam Guest House, Hotel Ananda Krishna Van, Shri Krishna Dham Hotel, Shri Ram Atithi Bhawan, Hotel The Royal Bharti, Yashoda Krishna Dham, Vrinda Palace Seva Dham, Hotel Basera Brij Bhoomi, Hotel Vrindavan Garden and Priya Palace are some of the budget hotels that provide airport transportation.
By Lucas on Jun 18,2018
Please recommend hotels at Mathura Bypass, Mathura with parking space.By Fakhry on Jun 17,2018
Wingston Hotel is one of the good hotels at Mathura Bypass, Mathura with a big parking space for the guests to park their cars without any problem.
By Rohit on Jun 17,2018
Can you suggest some hotels which are centrally air conditioned near Mandi Chauraha, Mathura?By Kalyani on Jun 16,2018
Yes, The Mystic Palms is the hotel near Mandi Chauraha, Mathura which is centrally air conditioned.
By Corey on Jun 16,2018
Suggest any budget hotel near Saraswati Kund, Mathura.By Siraj on Jun 15,2018
Brijwasi Lands Inn is the budget hotel near Saraswati Kund, Mathura.
By Suniti on Jun 15,2018
Enlist some of the hotels with free breakfast services near Narholi, Mathura.By Agrata on Jun 14,2018
Hotel Radha Regent is the hotel with free breakfast services near Narholi, Mathura.
By Pavan on Jun 14,2018
Please enlist some of the budget hotels near Chatikara Road, Mathura.By Chandni on Jun 13,2018
Studio Apartment near Prem Temple and ARB Hotel and Resort are some of the hotels near Chatikara Road, Mathura.
By CHARLIE on Jun 13,2018
Can you suggest some budget hotels near Dholi Piau, Mathura?By Arushi on Jun 12,2018
Brij Guest House and Sandeepan Guest House are some of the budget hotels near Dholi Piau, Mathura.
By Vibhor on Jun 12,2018
Please suggest some of the budget hotels near State Bank Chowk, Mathura.By Koyel on Jun 11,2018
Nirmal Amar Guest House and Hotel Amar Palace are some of the budget hotels near State Bank Chowk, Mathura.
By Kumkum on Jun 11,2018
Can I have few recommendations for hotels near Masani Road, Mathura?By Manonith on Jun 10,2018
Regal Hotel and Restaurant and Radhey Shyam Atithi Bhawan are the recommended hotels near Masani Road, Mathura.
By Sami on Jun 10,2018
Can you suggest some budget hotels near Govind Nagar, Mathura?By Nayan on Jun 09,2018
Sudama Krishna Residency, Shikhar Guest House and Hotel Shree Bankey are some of the budget hotels near Govind Nagar, Mathura.
By Dharmadev on Jun 09,2018
I am going to visit Mathura and stay near Bhuteshwar Road. Are there few budget hotels for stay?By Mohnish on Jun 08,2018
Centrum Hotel by Brijwasi, Hotel Mukund Priya Garden and Brij Pushp Guest House are some of the recommended budget hotels near Bhuteshwar Road, Mathura.
By Jamna on Jun 08,2018
Please suggest some budget hotels near Dampier Nagar, Mathura.By Thashan on Jun 07,2018
Muskan Guest House, Shree Guru Kripa Atithi Bhavan Hotel, Gaurav Guest House, Hotel Maharan Palace and Brij Dham Guest House are some of the budget hotels near Dampier Nagar, Mathura.
By Kunwarjeet on Jun 07,2018
Recommend few budget hotels at Raman Reti Road, Mathura.By Suryesh on Jun 06,2018
Radha Shyam Palace, Braj Yatra Dham, Ram Krishana Bhawan, Giriraj Kripa Atithi Bhawan, Krishna Kuti and Divine Apartment Vrindavan are few budget hotels at Raman Reti Road, Mathura.
By Deepen on Jun 06,2018
Please help me to look for some budget hotels at Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Mathura.By Aquil on Jun 05,2018
Rohini Guest House and Hotel Silver Star are the budget hotels at Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Mathura.
By Agharna on Jun 05,2018
Can you enlist some of the budget hotels at Sri Krishna Janmasthan, Mathura?By Ekalinga on Jun 04,2018
Kamla Guest House and Laddu Gopal Guest House are some of the budget hotels at Sri Krishna Janmasthan, Mathura.
By Animish on Jun 04,2018
Mention some of the budget hotels with breakfast services in Mathura.By Upendra on Jun 03,2018
Muskan Guest House, Madhav Muskan Residency, Regal Hotel and Restaurant, Mayur Resort, Hotel Haveli, Hotel Vrindavan Garden and Krishna Kuti are some of the budget hotels with breakfast services in Mathura.
By Leon on Jun 03,2018
Can you help me to find some hotels which are suitable for children near Parikrama Marg, Mathura?By Pavalan on Jun 02,2018
Hotel Ananda Krishna Van is the hotel near Parikrama Marg, Mathura which is suitable for children.
By Bhiswas on Jun 02,2018
Mention some of the hotels at Parikrama Marg, Mathura with first class room service.By Manishankar on Jun 01,2018
Hotel Ananda Krishna Van and Gwala Guest House are some of the hotels at Parikrama Marg, Mathura with first class room service.
By Viveka on Jun 01,2018
Please enlist some of the hotels at Station Road, Mathura with laundry facilities.By Samarth on May 31,2018
Shree Krishna Hotel is the only hotel at Station Road, Mathura with laundry facilities.
By Sadiksha on May 31,2018
I am looking for some hotels at Station Road, Mathura. Can you suggest some hotels at Station Road, Mathura with free Wi-Fi?By Denise on May 30,2018
Shree Krishna Hotel and OYO 1884 are the hotels at Station Road, Mathura with free Wi-Fi.
By Shriharit on May 30,2018
Can you list some good hotels on Agra-Delhi Highway ? I am a fitness freak and particular about exercising every day. So, I am looking for a hotel with fitness centre.By Vatsa on May 29,2018
Magsons Resort is the only hotel on Agra-Delhi Highway, Mathura with fitness centre.
By Ekansh on May 29,2018
Mention some of the 4 stars hotel with Jacuzzi in Mathura.By Naveena on May 28,2018
Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa and Hare Krishna Orchid are some of the 4 stars hotel with Jacuzzi in Mathura.
By Gorakh on May 28,2018
Is there any hotel with swimming pool near Krishna Nagar, Mathura?By Shyamalima on May 27,2018
Hotel Madhuvan is the only hotel with swimming pool near Krishna Nagar, Mathura.
By Shukla on May 27,2018
Can you list some hotels near Govind Nagar, Mathura with restaurant?By Madhushri on May 26,2018
Yes, there is only one hotel near Govind Nagar, Mathura with restaurant i.e. Krishnam Guest House.
By Marala on May 26,2018
Please enlist some of the hotels near Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Mathura with parking.By Shyamlata on May 25,2018
Rohini Guest House, Hotel Silver Star and Brijraj Hotel are some of the hotels near Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Mathura with parking.
By Dinkar on May 25,2018
Suggest some of the hotels near Govind Nagar, Mathura with laundry facilities.By Chiti on May 24,2018
Sudama Krishna Residency and Krishnam Guest House are some of the hotels near Govind Nagar, Mathura with laundry facilities.
By NOAH on May 24,2018
Mention some of the budget hotels near Masani Bypass Road, Mathura.By Fadl on May 23,2018
Hotel Duke Palace is the budget hotels near Masani Bypass Road, Mathura.
By Vibhas on May 23,2018
We are going to stay in Mathura near Sonkh Adda for two days so looking for some budget hotels there. Can you suggest some budget hotels near Sonkh Adda, Mathura?By Iravat on May 22,2018
Ashish Guest House and Hotel Ganga Palace are the two budget hotels near Sonkh Adda, Mathura.
By Gangadhar on May 22,2018
I am looking for some 3 star hotels near Chatikara road, Mathura.By Badri on May 21,2018
Hotel Santosh Dham is the only 3 stars hotel near Chatikara road, Mathura.
By Subash on May 21,2018
Can you suggest some hotels near Sonkh Adda, Mathura with restaurant?By Avantika on May 20,2018
Hotel Mukund Palace and Hotel Ganga Palace are some of the hotels near Sonkh Adda, Mathura with restaurant.
By Murad on May 20,2018
Are there hotels near Bhuteshwar Road, Mathura with room service?By Mritheya on May 19,2018
Hotel Ganpati Palace, Centrum Hotel by Brijwasi, Hotel Mukund Priya Garden and Brij Pushp Guest House are the hotels near Bhuteshwar Road, Mathura with room service.
By Mandra on May 19,2018
I am looking for some hotels with air transportation near Masani road, Mathura.By Primal on May 18,2018
There is only one hotel near Masani Road, Mathura i.e. Regal Hotel and Restaurant.
By Mukula on May 18,2018
Mention some of the hotels with swimming pool near Raman Reti Road, Mathura.By Hiya on May 17,2018
Divine Apartment Vrindavan is the only hotel for a good stay with swimming pool near Raman Reti Road, Mathura.
By Girdhari on May 17,2018
Recommend some hotels with central air conditioner near Vrindavan, Mathura.By Pritha on May 16,2018
Vrinda Palace Seva Dham and Hotel Vrindavan Garden are some of the hotels with central air conditioner near Vrindavan, Mathura.
By Subal on May 16,2018
Suggest some hotels with parking space near Dampier Nagar, Mathura.By Jamil on May 15,2018
Muskan Guest House, Gaurav Boarding House, Hotel Sheel Gopal Vision, Hotel Maharana Palace, Brij Dham Guest House and Hotel Kanchan Residency are some of the hotels with parking space near Dampier Nagar, Mathura.
By Teerth on May 15,2018
Which are the best 3-star resorts in Matheran?By Himani on Feb 20,2018
Matheran is a beautiful hill station and a popular tourist attraction. More than 1 million people visit the city and half of the credit goes to the 3-star rated resorts in Matheran. A few of the popular 3-star resorts in Matheran are The Byke Heritage, Brightlands Resort, Green Hill Resort, Adamo The Resort, MTDC Resort, Usha Ascot, Ashoka palace, Sun N Shade Resort, and Discover Resort.
By Sara on Feb 20,2018
What is Mathura most famous for?By Nivash on Jan 29,2018
Mathura is also known for milk products and sweet delicacies. One gets addicted to the smell and taste of the range of sweetmeats or pedas. The 'Kesharia Peda' is very popular sweet delicacy with the flavour of the saffron. Another confectionery that should make it into your shopping list is 'Khurchan', a semi-liquid form of peda.
By Mrigesh on Jan 29,2018
Are there any interesting places to visit from Mathura?By Shirish on Jan 28,2018
One can enjoy sightseeing in Vrindavan, a town in the Mathura district where Lord Krishna is believed to have grown up. You can also visit Alwar, Khurja in Rajasthan, Agra, Moradabad, and Hastinapur in Uttar Pradesh.
By Mahima on Jan 28,2018
What are the popular places to visit in Mathura?By Shrish on Jan 27,2018
Considered as one of the seven holiest cities by Hindus, Mathura is a delight for tourists from India and abroad. Dwarkadheesh Temple is the most visited temple in Mathura. Other prominent places to visit in Mathura are Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, Jama Masjid, Gita Mandir, Ghats, Sri Krishna Janmasthan, Govardhan Hill and Government Museum.
By Amrinder on Jan 27,2018
What is the best time to visit Mathura?By Sulochana on Jan 26,2018
The city is famous for being the birthplace of Lord Krishna. The place is most visited during Janmashtami (Lord Krishna’s birthday) in August/September and Holi in February/March. The weather conditions are the most favourable between November and March for exploring the city.
By Dehabhuj on Jan 26,2018
How can I access these shopping destinations in the city?By Dhanyata on Jan 25,2018
Most of these shopping spots are near the temple areas which can help you accomplish two tasks at the same time. You can hop from one destination to another on auto-rickshaws that are easily available.
By Hridik on Jan 25,2018
Can one reach Mathura by train?By Omanand on Jan 24,2018
Mathura is well connected with the major rail routes. It is connected by western and central railways and most trains emerging from major cities halt at Mathura railway junction. One can always take a taxi or bus to reach the destination from the railway station.
By Rasik on Jan 24,2018
What are the most famous religious spots to visit in Mathura?By EDWARD on Jan 23,2018
Some of the most visited holy places are Barsana Shri Radha Rani Temple, Sri Radhavallabh Vrindavan Temple, Bhuteshwar Mahadev Temple, Gokulnanda Temple Shahji Temple and Mirabai Temple.
By Swapnil on Jan 23,2018
Which are the famous restaurants in Mathura?By Malav on Jan 22,2018
You can enjoy the local delicacies at various restaurants. Some best options in the city include Lush Restaurant, Bansal Foods Restaurant, Shri Krishna Bhojnalay and Lord's restaurant.
By Amanjeet on Jan 22,2018
Are there any 4 star hotels in Mathura?By Ishan on Jan 21,2018
What transportation are available in Mathura if I need to travel locally??By Kajri on Jan 10,2018
Local transportation is affordable and available to reach every part of Mathura. You can explore different modes of local or public transportation like car, bus autos, cabs. Buses are economical but it is convenient to take tempos or auto rickshaws.
By Lajja on Jan 10,2018
Can you suggest best places to visit in Mathura??By Vachaspati on Jan 09,2018
There are many places of historic and religious importance here. Keshav Dev Temple, Vishram Ghat, Vrindavan, Shri Jagannath Temple Bhuteshwar, Barsana Shri Radha Raman Temple, Kokilavan Dham, Gopishvar Mahadev temple, are some of the place pilgrim hotspots for hindu devotees. Nanda Bhavan, Rangbhoomi, Kans Qila, Government Museum Mathura, Raja Bharatpuras Palace are some of the other historical places you can check out.
By Richa on Jan 09,2018
Is there a railway station in Mathura??By Jatan on Jan 08,2018
Mathura has four stations, Mathura Junction being the biggest one that connects to West, North and Southern India, Mathura Cantt, Bhuteshwar, and Krishna Janmabhoomi. Mathura is well connected by train to major cities in India.
By Arihan on Jan 08,2018
Does Mathura have an airport??By Rajak on Jan 07,2018
The nearest airport is in Agra which is 50 km from Mathura. Most of the international flights and domestic flights land in the IGI Airport in Delhi. IGI airport is 150 km from Mathura.
By Syamantak on Jan 07,2018
Is it highly visited by foreign tourists?By Sashanth on Jan 06,2018
Most tourists across the world throng the city during the festive season of Holi and Janmashtami. The stretch of Yamuna River is lined with 25 Ghats where tourists enjoy the view after sunset when people take a holy dip, candles are lit and left floating out onto the river during the evening aarti ceremony.
By Shreemayi on Jan 06,2018
Are there travel packages that include sight-seeing in Mathura?By Praver on Jan 05,2018
Other than booking hotels online in Mathura, you can also find private day tours to Mathura and Vrindavan online.
By Ganaka on Jan 05,2018
Are there any amusement parks in Mathura?By Manjunath on Jan 04,2018
There are a handful of amusement parks around Mathura which includes Shyam Water Park in Mathura and Vrindavan Amusement and Water Park. You can enjoy the exciting water slides, wave pool, rides, and activities with friends and family.
By Bhuvan on Jan 04,2018
I am looking for budget hotels in Mathura. Please help?By Adhiraj on Jan 03,2018
What is the ideal time to visit Mathura for a family visit??By Azb on Dec 23,2017
The best time to visit Mathura is anytime after the summer. The city experiences summer during March to June and temperature could go as high as 45 degrees. The winters are also good time to visit the city when the city cools down.
By Suvir on Dec 23,2017
Please help me by suggesting luxury hotels in Mathura.By Vrishin on Dec 22,2017