On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Rann Utsav Packages
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Top Luxury Hotels
On Flights & Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
On Domestic Hotels
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Explore about hotels in Mathura on Yatra.com. Great deals are up for grabs at Yatra. Know about the services, amenities, and facilities of the property to choose what suits you best. Use promo code HOTEL17 and get up to 70% OFF while making the final booking.
Looking for hotels in Mathura?
Mathura: An Overview
Mathura is all about mouth-watering pedas and spicy kachoris, the riverfront aarti ceremonies and holy dips in the Yamuna! An iconic association with the vibrant history of India and also a significant repository of ancient Indian art, the city finds a mention in the world famous epic Ramayana, which makes it one of the seven holy cities of Hinduism.
But most importantly, the riverbank town of Mathura is the abode of the much-loved Lord Krishna. Mathura showcases an all-year-round frenzy drawing hordes of pilgrims visiting the various Hindu monasteries and other revered spots. Also, discover the fascinating sights of the ancient sculptures recouped from remnants at the Archeological Museum that narrates the strong hold of Buddhism much before the rise of Hinduism followed by plundering made by the Mughal rulers. The city is buzzing with tourist activity throughout the year, which is why there are a number of hotels in Mathura for all kinds of visitors.
Top Reasons to Visit Mathura
Whether you are a die-hard Krishna devotee or a history buff curious about the Indian history, a trip to the Brij bhoomi is a must for every traveler.
• Mathura features unmatchable Holi and Janmashtami celebrations - Throwing water balloons at a random passerby is a common sight during the festivities of Holi. If you think this is wild, you must head to Mathura to experience the crazy frenzy of the celebrations. From people drenched in colors to the intriguing lathmaar tradition, Mathura hosts the best Holi and Janmashtami celebration that lasts for an entire week including the main festival day.
• Home to significant religious and historic sites - Be it the fascinating stories encompassing the life of Lord Krishna or the interesting ensemble of historic attractions, Mathura takes visitors to a world of enchantment. Begin your exploration from the celebrated Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi, Dwarkadheesh Temple, Govardhan Temple followed by a trip to the Kans Quila, Vishram Ghat, Radha Kund, Mathura Museum and Kusum Sarovar.
• Mouth-watering local fares - Mathura tops in presenting lip-smacking local fares to travelers. The small town stands out with its unique offering Peda, which is a sweet preparation, made of condensed milk. Other specialties of the town include jalebi, kachori, chaat, samosa, among others.
Accommodation in Mathura
Luxury Hotels in Mathura
• Nidhivan Sarovar Portico - The best place to spend a luxurious holiday at Mathura, the Nidhivan Sarovar Portico is a centrally located property, close to the ISKCON Temple and many other prominent religious and historic sites are speckled around this Mathura hotel. The property features well-designed rooms with superlative amenities like air-conditioning, satellite TV, seating area, and private bathrooms and so on. Surrounded by well-attended gardens, Nidhivan Sarovar Portico is a non-smoking entity that also features a well-equipped business center, banquet/meeting area, vegetarian restaurant, a health club and a spa, 24-hour room service, laundry services, among other facilities.
• The Radha Ashok - Set amidst landscaped gardens, The Radha Ashok hotel features rooms overlooking beautiful and divine views of the Brij Bhoomi. The property is located just 3 kilometers from the main city centre and offers a plethora of services including a multi-cuisine restaurant and a bar, an outdoor pool, a business centre, travel assistance, 24-hour front desk and well-appointed rooms fitted with wooden work, heating as well as air-conditioning. The hotel also provides a jogging track for fitness freaks, convenient services like currency exchange, free wifi access, personal safe, among other amenities.
• Hare Krishna Orchid - Just a stone’s throw from the Prem Mandir, the Hare Krishna Orchid lies in a green oasis featuring top-of-the-line hospitality services in Mathura. The property offer world-class accommodations categorized as duplex cottages, executive rooms and deluxe rooms with amenities like air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini bar, private bathrooms, complimentary refreshments, toiletries and more. The luxury hotel also houses a well-resourced business centre, health club, kid’s zone, swimming pool, parking, laundry services, just to name a few.
Budget Hotels and Resorts
• Hotel Basera - Hotel Basera is located just 800 metres from the revered Bankey Bihari Temple and is also close to the Vridavan Bus Station. A warm and comfortable place to stay in Mathura, Hotel Basera offers services with-all-mod-cons. All the rooms are airy and bright and comes with well-fitted amenities like flat screen TV, air-condition, seating area, safety deposit box, work desk, private bathrooms with free toiletries. Guests can also avail tour desk, dry cleaning, luggage storage, ironing, and laundry and car rental facilities at a nominal surcharge. The hotel also houses a multi-cuisine restaurant. For guest’s convenience, packed lunches are served along with 24-hour room service is also made available.
• Kadamb Resort - Enjoy budget stay like never before! Set in the spiritual setting of Vridavan, the Kadamb Resort offers delightful accommodation and hospitality to both domestic and foreign tourists. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and kid’s play zone, the resort offers spacious and comfortable rooms fitted with air-conditioning, flat screen TV, and private bathrooms, seating area and amazing views of the surrounding area and the river Yamuna. Other amenities of the resort include 24-hour front desk, free wifi, and play area for activities like jogging, cycling, free private parking, car rental services and more.
Apart from these above mentioned luxury and budget stays, Mathura also houses a string of ashrams and home stays for frequent travelers. The temple town also boasts of an array of restaurants to satiate your taste buds offering an authentic local experience.
Please recommend hotels near ISCON Temple in Mathura. By Shushruth on Jan 18,2018
The Wingston Govardhan, Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa are the hotels near ISCON temple in Mathura. Click here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-near-iskcon-temple-in-mathura By Pramath on Jan 18,2018
Suggest some hotels near Vrindavan in Mathura?? By Saman on Jan 17,2018
Dwaper Resort, Hotel Duke Palace, Hotel Shubham Holidays, and Vrinda Palace Seva Dham, are some of the hotels near Vrindavan in Mathura. Explore here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-near-vrindavan-in-mathura By Vishresh on Jan 17,2018
Are there any 3-star hotels near Jama Masjid in Mathura. By Ujwal on Jan 16,2018
Divinity By Audra Hotels, Hotel Abhinandan, Hotel Brijwasi Royal, and Treebo Lotus Grand Hotel and Resort are good options of 3-star hotels in Jama Masjid in Mathura. Click here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-near-jama-masjid-in-mathura By Narmada on Jan 16,2018
Can you suggest any hotels near Sri Krishna Janmasthan in Mathura. By Aaron on Jan 15,2018
Divinity By Audra Hotels, Shyama Guest House, TG Stays Sri Krishna Janmasthan, and Kamla Guest House are the hotels near Sri Krishna Janmasthan in Mathura. Check here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-at-sri-krishna-janmasthan-in-mathura By Talal on Jan 15,2018
I am looking for guesthouse in Mathura. Please help? By Sujash on Jan 14,2018
Gaurav Guest House, Abhiraj Guest House, Mayur Resort, and TG Stays Near Potra Kund are some of the guesthouses in Mathura. Click here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/guesthouses-in-mathura By Bhagwanti on Jan 14,2018
Can you suggest hotels near the Mathura Railway Station. By Nikash on Jan 13,2018
Muskan Guest House, Hotel Heera Celebration, Hotel Rama Palace, and Madhav Muskan Regency are some hotels near the Mathura Railway Station. Explore options here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-near-mathura-railway-station-in-mathura By Manjusha on Jan 13,2018
Are there any 4-star hotels in Mathura?? By Shashank on Jan 12,2018
The Radha Ashok is a popular 4-star hotel in Mathura. Find more options here: By Japan on Jan 12,2018
Please suggest some hotels near Mathura bus stand. By Nirmayi on Jan 11,2018
OYO 7209 Hotel Rama Palace, Divinity By Audra Hotels, Clarks Inn Mathura, and Hotel Govardhan Palace are some of the hotels near Mathura bus stand.Click here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/4-star-hotels-near-mathura-bus-stand-in-mathura By Bhudhav on Jan 11,2018
What transportation are available in Mathura if I need to travel locally?? By Kajri on Jan 10,2018
Local transportation is affordable and available to reach every part of Mathura. You can explore different modes of local or public transportation like car, bus autos, cabs. Buses are economical but it is convenient to take tempos or auto rickshaws. By Lajja on Jan 10,2018
Can you suggest best places to visit in Mathura?? By Vachaspati on Jan 09,2018
There are many places of historic and religious importance here. Keshav Dev Temple, Vishram Ghat, Vrindavan, Shri Jagannath Temple Bhuteshwar, Barsana Shri Radha Raman Temple, Kokilavan Dham, Gopishvar Mahadev temple, are some of the place pilgrim hotspots for hindu devotees. Nanda Bhavan, Rangbhoomi, Kans Qila, Government Museum Mathura, Raja Bharatpuras Palace are some of the other historical places you can check out. By Richa on Jan 09,2018
Is there a railway station in Mathura?? By Jatan on Jan 08,2018
Mathura has four stations, Mathura Junction being the biggest one that connects to West, North and Southern India, Mathura Cantt, Bhuteshwar, and Krishna Janmabhoomi. Mathura is well connected by train to major cities in India. By Arihan on Jan 08,2018
Does Mathura have an airport?? By Rajak on Jan 07,2018
The nearest airport is in Agra which is 50 km from Mathura. Most of the international flights and domestic flights land in the IGI Airport in Delhi. IGI airport is 150 km from Mathura. By Syamantak on Jan 07,2018
Is it highly visited by foreign tourists? By Sashanth on Jan 06,2018
Most tourists across the world throng the city during the festive season of Holi and Janmashtami. The stretch of Yamuna River is lined with 25 Ghats where tourists enjoy the view after sunset when people take a holy dip, candles are lit and left floating out onto the river during the evening aarti ceremony. By Shreemayi on Jan 06,2018
Are there travel packages that include sight-seeing in Mathura? By Praver on Jan 05,2018
Other than booking hotels online in Mathura, you can also find private day tours to Mathura and Vrindavan online. By Ganaka on Jan 05,2018
Are there any amusement parks in Mathura? By Manjunath on Jan 04,2018
There are a handful of amusement parks around Mathura which includes Shyam Water Park in Mathura and Vrindavan Amusement and Water Park. You can enjoy the exciting water slides, wave pool, rides, and activities with friends and family. By Bhuvan on Jan 04,2018
I am looking for budget hotels in Mathura. Please help? By Adhiraj on Jan 03,2018
Hotel Heera Celebration, Gaurav Hotel, Hotel Dukes Palace, and Vrinda Palace Seva Dhamare some of the budget hotels in Mathura. Find more options here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/budget-hotels-in-mathura By Bajrang on Jan 03,2018
Are there 3-star hotels with bed and breakfast in Mathura?? By Krishnamurthy on Jan 02,2018
Clarks Inn Mathura, Hotel Sheel Gopal Vision, Hotel Kridha Residency are some 3-star hotels with bed and breakfast in Mathura. Click here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/bed-and-breakfast-hotels-in-mathura By Ilango on Jan 02,2018
We are travelling to Mathura with kids. I need suggestions for 4-star hotels with jacuzzi in Mathura. By Murtadhy on Jan 01,2018
Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa and Hare Krishna Orchid are the two 4-star hotels with jacuzzi in Mathura. Click here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-jacuzzi-in-mathura By Aishani on Jan 01,2018
Please suggest hotels 3-star hotels with laundry facilities in Mathura. By Ulka on Dec 31,2017
Divinity by Audra Hotels, Hotel Jyothi Residency, Hotel Ganpati Palace, and Magsons Resort are some of the 3-star hotels with laundry facilities in Mathura. Check for more options here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-laundry-facilities-in-mathura By Kriya on Dec 31,2017
Can you recommend hotels with restaurants in Mathura. By Vishvatma on Dec 30,2017
Hotel Ganapati Palace, Madhav Muskan Residency, and Hotel Haveli, Treebo Lotus Grand Hotel and Resortare some of the hotels with restaurants in Mathura. Explore options here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-restaurant-in-mathura By Sabal on Dec 30,2017
Can you suggest 3-star hotel with swimming-pool in Mathura? By Vrisan on Dec 29,2017
Magsons Resort and Hotel Haveli are the 3-star hotel with swimming-pool in Mathura. By Mudrika on Dec 29,2017
Which are the best value hotels in Mathura?? By Samin on Dec 28,2017
Clarks Inn Mathura, Divinity by Audra Hotels, Hotel Jyoti Residency, and Hotel Heera Invitation, are some of the best value hotels in Mathura. Click here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/best-value-hotels-in-mathura By Amit on Dec 28,2017
Can you suggest any business hotels in Mathura. By Dakshina on Dec 27,2017
Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa, Divinity by Audra Hotels, Hotel Goverdhan Palace, and Centrum Hotel by Brijwasi are some of the business hotels in Mathura. Check out more options here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/business-hotels-in-mathura By Haady on Dec 27,2017
We are planning to visit Mathura with family. I am looking for cottages in Mathura. Please suggest? By Urvang on Dec 26,2017
The Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa is a good cottage in Mathura. Click here for more details: https://www.yatra.com/hotels/cottages-in-mathura By Sunandini on Dec 26,2017
We are planning to conduct a family function in the holy city of Mathura. Please recommend good family get-together hotels in Mathura. By Ninad on Dec 25,2017
Hotel Kridha Residency, Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa, Divinity by Audra Hotels, and Hotel Ganapati Palace are some family get-together hotels in Mathura. Find more options here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/family-get-together-hotels-in-mathura By Arivalagan on Dec 25,2017
Please suggest family hotels in Mathura. By Rasbihari on Dec 24,2017
Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa, Hotel Ganapati Palace, Hotel Kridha Residency, Hotel Abhinandanare some of the family hotels in Mathura. Explore more here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/family-hotels-in-mathura By Dyaus on Dec 24,2017
What is the ideal time to visit Mathura for a family visit?? By Azb on Dec 23,2017
The best time to visit Mathura is anytime after the summer. The city experiences summer during March to June and temperature could go as high as 45 degrees. The winters are also good time to visit the city when the city cools down. By Suvir on Dec 23,2017
Please help me by suggesting luxury hotels in Mathura. By Vrishin on Dec 22,2017
Clarks Inn Mathura, Shri Radha Brij Vasundhara Resort and Spa, Divinity by Audra Hotels, and Hare Krishna Orchid are some of the luxury hotels in Mathura. Check here for more options https://www.yatra.com/hotels/luxury-hotels-in-mathura By Vaishali on Dec 22,2017
I need recommendation on hotels with full services health spa in Mathura. By Shakeel on Dec 21,2017
Wingston Hotel Infinity, The Radha Ashok, and Nidhivan Sarovar Portico Vrindavan are ideal choices when it comes to hotels with full services health spa in Mathura. Click here https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-full-services-health-spa-in-mathura By Prajit on Dec 21,2017
To Submit your question please Login or Signup