- Special Deals
Hotel Snow Crest Inn
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 88 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Art Galary 0.87 km
- Naddi Sunset Point 0.87 km
- Bhagsu Temple Complex 1.49 km
- Bhansunag Shiva Temple 1.49 km
- Mcleodganj Bus Stand 2.09 km
- Sunset Point 2.54 km
- Dalai Lama Monastery 2.54 km
- Mcleodganj Mall 2.56 km
- Dharamshala Mall 2.57 km
- Mcleodganj Market 2.58 km
- Paragliding 2.66 km
- St John Church 2.66 km
- Dharamkot 2.66 km
- Buddha Temple 2.7 km
- Bhagsu Waterfall 3.13 km
- Tsuglagkhang Temple 3.54 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 10
- Poor 6
- Average 9
- Very Good 41
- Excellent 22
by NilayVerma on June 22, 2017
Mr. Vinod, the owner is a jolly-good person, well attentive. It is a budget hotel, dont expect much, but yes, your stay will be cozy and homely for sure. Location is good. mind one thing, its not in mcleodganj, but in Naddi, which is about 5-6 kms by car and 2-3 kms on foot from mcleodganj. View from back facing rooms is heavenly. Prefer them. Staff is well trained and too friendly to be real.[no kidding] Loved their courtesy.
Excellent hotel in Naddi
by amit c on June 10, 2017
I stayed with my family in June 2017. Stayed in deluxe room having mountain view. Room was spacious with balcony having a stupendous view of mountains. Service is excellent. Hotel manager Mr. Vinod is a friendly gentlemen & helped us a lot regarding various sightseeing options available. Also would like to mention Mr. Pandey who heads the service wing of the hotel who was very courteous. Overall we had a remarkable stay. This hotel very convienently located & not very far from mcleodganj.
by Shubham S on March 25, 2017
It is located at one of the best locations to enjoy the snow. The view from the balcony is mesmerizing. The service and the staff are very good and make you feel at home. Stay at this hotel is affordable as the costs are reasonably good. Therefore, stay at this hotel is highly recommended-
Best hotel in upper Dharamshala
by nitesh d on March 20, 2017
Decency is the first word that came to my mind when I saw my room. The super deluxe room gave a touch to the luxury. Amazing services and the best thing about the hotel is that it is near to all the tourist points in the Upper Dharamshala.
Nice place to stay in budget
by Surendra D on January 18, 2017
I alongwith my family stayed in the hotel for 3 days in january 17. Hotel is very neat and clean. Staff is very supportive and cooperative. Food served is also good and tasty. My overall experince was very good.
Opt backsided rooms.
by NilayVerma on June 22, 2017
Mountain view room is excellent.
by amit c on June 9, 2017
by nitesh d on March 19, 2017
Top Rooms have the best view!
by 742shivamb on April 2, 2016
Mountain view rooms
by JITKULPITKUL on January 4, 2016
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.