Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Thu, 29 Oct (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Check Mount Abu Hotels at lowest prices on Yatra.com. Now Book Clean, Safe, Hygiene and Sanitized hotels from 37 Clean Pass Mount Abu Hygienic Hotels at Yatra.com. ✔ Use coupon code: YTFESTIVE & get up to 40% OFF on selected domestic hotels.
Looking for hotels in Mount Abu?
Mount Abu: An Overview - Imagine a change of scenery in the desert state of Rajasthan! As you drive through the barren land, extreme temperature and arid terrain pave the way for a green patch of oasis out in the dry and scorching desert. Welcome to Mount Abu, Rajasthan’s one and only summer refuge perched on the highest summit of the state amidst soothing greenery at the southwestern end of the Aravalli Hills, close to the Gujarat border. It is a tranquil mountain retreat, set far above the wretched heat cajoling visitors with the cool breeze and pleasant weather.
Mount Abu is considered an interesting tourists point due to its unique terrain that looks like a rocky tableland measuring 22 kilometers long and 9 kilometers wide. On the southwestern tip of the table-like mountain sits the Mount Abu town surrounded by the Mt. Abu Wildlife Sanctuary stretching over most of the mountain. The mountain-top is home to several attractions like the oldest of Hindu and Jain temples, historic monuments, and the pristine Nakki Lake adorned with swaying trees and ethereal atmosphere.
Apart from the religious sites and some fantastic hotels in Mount Abu, the hill station houses quite a few idyllic spots to relax and recline. Do not miss taking a walk through the Peace Park, a well-attended and landscaped park perfect for day outings. Mount Abu also boasts of some of the best vantage points like the Honeymoon and the Sunset Point that offer spellbinding views of the mountain range and the surrounding verdant forest. These vantage points are also famous for their spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
A Hotel Guide to Mount Abu- ‘the romantic hill station in Rajasthan’
Mount Abu contributes to being one of the most romantic hill stations in Rajasthan, which attracts a wide number of tourists all-round the year with its lush green surroundings and brilliant weather. The hill station boasts of Dilwara Jain temples that features superior use of marbles in its construction. Nature lovers come to the place time and again to pay a visit to the Sunset Point, Nakki Lake, and Wildlife Sanctuary. If you have been convinced to visit this beautiful hill station, book hotels in Mount Abu Rajasthan for the most luxurious stay.
Best luxurious hotels in Rajasthan
Tourists can book accommodation in the 5 star hotels in Mount Abu where one can find several facilities. Royal Garden Retreat, Cama Rajputana Club Resort are worth mentioning among the leading five star hotels in Mount Abu that are replete with all types of modern amenities such as satellite TV, air-conditioners, private bathrooms, etc.
You can also choose to stay in the 2-star hotels in Mount Abu where you are sure to find all types of amenities suited to the needs of the visitors. People also book 4-star hotels in Mount Abu where you can make the most of the corporate meetings. 3-star hotels in mount Abu have also gained a reputation for offering contemporary accommodation options along with good amenities. 3-star hotels in Mount Abu near Nakki Lake offer a plethora of facilities to make your stay more enjoyable.
Book hotels for a perfect time with your family
Tourists can have the best of amenities during their stay in the best hotel in Mount Abu for family. As you book these Mount Abu hotels, you can be ensured to have the most pleasant stay with your family. Well-designed rooms along with warm ambiance, elegant furnishing in the hotels of Mount Abu makes your stay in the city pleasent.
Top 10 hotels in Mount Abu
Visitors can find buck accommodation in addition to amazing hospitality in the top 10 hotels in Mount Abu. Hotel Karnavati, Hotel Hillock is considered to be worth mentioning names in the list of top 5 hotels in Mount Abu. They are among the leading luxury hotels in Mount Abu that allow you to reach all the major tourist attractions of this hill station in no time.
Tourists can rejoice in the multiple dining options in the hotels in Mount Abu near polo ground. Visitors can also choose to stay in the hotels in Mount Abu near railway station or hotels in mount Abu near lake for enjoying delicious cuisines.
Economic hotels in Mount Abu
Visitors with a restricted budget are sure to get mesmerized by the hotels in Mount Abu below 1000. These economy hotels in Mount Abu offer a wide array of amenities at the least cut off from the pocket. These budget hotels in Mount Abu Rajasthan do not fail to provide the prerequisite facilities in spite of their affordable rates.
If you have made up your mind to enjoy the scenic beauty of this hill station, make sure to book good hotels in mount Abu in advance to avoid hassles at a later stage.
Why you should visit Mount Abu
• The perfect place to cool off in Rajasthan - Mount Abu is a rare gem in the desert state of Rajasthan. It is the best place to get respite from the arid weather conditions. It is the pleasant weather of Mount Abu that attracts hordes of tourists from far and near making it a year-round vacation spot.
• Innumerable historic and religious treasures to explore - Starting from the Dilwara Jain Temple complex dating back to the early eleventh (11) and thirteenth (13) century to the Gaumukh Temple and Adhar Devi Temple, Mount Abu shelters some of the most ancient and significant historic treasures that gives a deep insight into the Hindu and Jain mythology. History buffs, have a gala time at these prehistoric shrines by spending endless hours, scrutinizing the intricate carvings made on the temple walls while deciphering anecdotes of Hinduism and Jainism.
• The viewpoints - Release your inner photographer as you reach the popular vantage points of Mount Abu. The kind of view that Sunset Point and Honeymoon Point offers during sunrises and sunsets are a beauty to behold. Hence, keep your cameras handy to capture the captivating panorama from here.
Where to Stay in Mount Abu?
Star-rated Hotels and Resorts
• Cama Rajputana Club Resort - Cradled in the lush environs of Mount Abu, Cama Rajputana Club Resort is a one hundred thirty five (135) years old property reconditioned into a heritage luxury resort. Sprawling over a large expanse of green valley, the resort offers forty (40) super spacious double bedrooms and two (2) royal suites, all fitted with modern amenities. Constructed as semi-detached cottages, almost all the rooms have attached balconies leading out directly on to the lush surrounding. Located close to the Nakki Lake, Cama Rajputana Club Resort is a haven of royal services and congenial hospitality. Perfect base for leisure and business travelers, the property offers a lavish menu at the on-site restaurants, make the most of your business meetings at the well-equipped conference hall facing the verdant lawns, sit by the poolside to unwind from a long day’s stress or simply enjoy music and entertainment shows arranged by the hotel authorities.
• WelcomHeritage Connaught House - Nestling in the middle of evergreen groves and tranquil environs, the WelcomHeritage Connaught House is an idyllic place to stay in Mount Abu. The four-star property offers well-appointed cottages which are replete with all modern amenities like air-conditioner, satellite TV, direct dial telephones, private bathrooms and more. With multiple dining options to choose from, guests are also entertained with campfire dinners. Other services offered by the property include travel assistance, medical aid on call, laundry, round-the-clock room service, car rentals and more.
• Royal Garden Retreat - Stay royally during your trip to Mount Abu at the Royal Garden Retreat. A serene property spread across the lush environs of the hill station of Mount Abu, this property offers contemporary accommodation replete with all modern facilities like free wifi, air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms, 24-hour front desk, and on-site restaurant and so on.
• Hotel Ashoka - Hotel Ashoka offers bang for your buck accommodation and hospitality. The budget hotel houses twenty seven (27) spacious rooms with king-sized beds, air-conditioning/room heating facilities, satellite TV, separate seating area, private bathrooms, wardrobes and more. Other services of the hotel include laundry, medical aid on call, travel assistance, power backup, free wifi, among other services.
• Hotel Abu Grand - Strategically located in the heart of Mount Abu town, Hotel Abu Grand’s amazing location allows tourists to touch down all the major attractions of the hill station. The property makes sure guests have a pleasant stay during their Mt. Abu trip. Some of the services offered by the hotel include tastefully designed rooms with elegant furnishing and warm ambience. Get all modern amenities here at Hotel Abu Grand like dining option at their rooftop in-house restaurant enjoying the pristine city skyline, well-equipped meeting/banqueting area, free wifi, round-the-clock room service, laundry, medical aid on call, and more making it one of the best Mount Abu hotels.
Types of Accommodation in Mount Abu
What kind of accommodation would you like to stay in Mount Abu? Yatra.com offers all types of accommodation to travelers according to budget, location and their preferences. Like a resort is known as a place for relaxation and entertainment, or a Villa is often described as a luxurious residence, an apartment is a serviced apartment for comfortable living or Home stay its kind of host family accommodation. You can also choose & book accommodation from list of resorts in Mount Abu, best homestays in Mount Abu, top villas in Mount Abu and service apartments in Mount Abu as well.