- Special Deals
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2604 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Serving its patrons with an in-house restaurant that serves a selection of delicacies, Grand Hyatt Mumbai is situated 2 km away from Santacruz Railway Station and 7 km from Juhu Chowpatty.
This property accommodates 547 rooms that are equipped with amenities such as comfortable bed, reading lamp, television and a work desk.
The attached bathroom has hot/cold running water supply. Grand Hyatt Mumbai offers medical assistance, laundry and room service to its guests. Additionally, business center, garden, swimming pool, fitness center and parking area is also available within the premises. Places worth visiting are Silver Beach (10 km), ISKCON Temple (8 km), Mount Mary Basilica Church (7 km) and Shree Mukteshwar Devalaya (10 km).
This hotel can also be reached through Khar Road Railway Station (3 km), Andheri Railway Station (6 km) and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (6 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Grand Club Room
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- International Air Charter Operation Ltd 0.22 km
- J 49 (Pub) 0.43 km
- Sports Complex Mumbai University 0.51 km
- Sea Princess Hotel 0.54 km
- Pvr Cinemas 0.82 km
- Director of Forensic Lab 0.85 km
- Jawaharlal Library Mumbai University 0.86 km
- Santacruz East Post Office 0.99 km
- University of Mumbai Kalina Bandra East 1.1 km
- Numismatic Museum Mumbai University 1.14 km
- Bombay Museum 1.14 km
- santacruz railway station 1.16 km
- Woodlands Restaurant 1.3 km
- Yoko Sizzlers 1.41 km
- khar railway station 1.43 km
- Shoppers' Stop Santacruz 1.45 km
- Khar Road West Railway Station 1.5 km
- Asian Hearts Hospital 1.67 km
- Santacruz Domestic Airport Arrival Terminal 1.68 km
- Bandra Terminus 1.76 km
- Cinemax RNA Kalanagar 1.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ramachandran on 02-04-2017
Amazing service and the best breakfast spread I have ever experienced in any hotel !! Loved the stay here
- Terrible 96
- Poor 81
- Average 219
- Very Good 813
- Excellent 1395
by amanowicz82 on April 17, 2017
fantastic hotel with friendly and highly skilled staff, can't fault it really rooms very clean and well maintained good selection of restaurants and bars, shopping mall and close to the airport location tasty choice of different kinds of food at breakfast restaurant, all staff kind and polite always trying to please us-thank you we also had an unforgettable sample of excellent customer service at executive lounge- all guys worked very hard to serve the guests , they were very helpful and polite , answered all kind of questions with professional manners and constantly tried to make everyone happy, we secretly watched them working and were very positively surprised that despite massive amount of guests they were able to have a small talk with almost everyone and kept everyone's tables clean and tidy well done Sumant, Vishal, Aaron, Ramtey and Yashraj- thanks to your excellent customer service skills and warm and honest smiles we had a real 5 star experience at Hyatt, wish all hotel staff would be like you-thank you so much we enjoyed the food selection - many incredibly tasty little treats that suits all kind of tastes, all guests seemed to be very happy with the choice and there was plenty for everyone to choose from, Hats off to the chefs!
by Sanket S on April 17, 2017
Excellent Hotel Excellent Room Excellent Service Excellent Food Grand Hyatt has a great ambience and location at a convenient location. It has a vibrant environment and makes your stay pleasant and welcoming.
by Chikku V on April 17, 2017
Great room, great hospitality, great food! The room and washrooms were super clean. All calls were promptly attended to. I have never felt so comfortable in a hotel. Felt like a second home. - Booked the Club rooms.
Stopover in the way to Sasan Gir
by rognaik1 on April 17, 2017
This is a very modern stylish hotel with very comfortable rooms with wider than usual single beds. The bathroom area is exceptional and the rooms are very clean and modern. The hotel offers a number of restaurants with different cuisines- Italian/Chinese and of course Indian The is a very stylish bar as well. All in all a first class hotel.
Great place in a shabby city
by abhilash0505 on April 16, 2017
This place is perhaps the best place to stay and dine in the dirtiest city in the country. Placed right next to the airport, the location is quite convenient for all business visits. Pleasant reception, courteous staff.
Great view. Great dining area and the bakery.
by abhilash0505 on April 15, 2017
Hotel for wealthy people
by sanjay199357 on April 7, 2017
Pool view,suite cabin
by poohsri31 on April 7, 2017
the club rooms on 1st and 2nd floor were great.
by Rpungaliya on March 13, 2017
Definitly a club room or a 6th floor suite
by scribble-n-click on March 12, 2017
- Club House
- Book Shop
- Poolside Bar
- Multilingual staff
- Central Air Conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment
- Suitable for children
- Beauty Services
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Night club
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Swimming pool
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Global Direct Dial
- Inroom Broadband
- Iron/ironing board
- Smoking rooms
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cribs available
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- H/C running water
- Temperature Control
- Bottle Opener
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Reading lamps
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Primium bathrooms
- Saparate bathtubs and shower
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Wheelchair accessibility-Room
- Handicap accessible rooms
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.