- Special Deals
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2491 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Serving its patrons with an in-house restaurant that serves a selection of delicacies, Grand Hyatt Mumbai is situated 2 km away from Santacruz Railway Station and 7 km from Juhu Chowpatty. This property accommodates 547 rooms that are equipped with amenities such as comfortable bed, reading lamp, television and a work desk.
The attached bathroom has hot/cold running water supply. Grand Hyatt Mumbai offers medical assistance, laundry and room service to its guests. Additionally, business center, garden, swimming pool, fitness center and parking area is also available within the premises.
Places worth visiting are Silver Beach (10 km), ISKCON Temple (8 km), Mount Mary Basilica Church (7 km) and Shree Mukteshwar Devalaya (10 km). This hotel can also be reached through Khar Road Railway Station (3 km), Andheri Railway Station (6 km) and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (6 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- International Air Charter Operation Ltd 0.21 km
- J 49 (Pub) 0.44 km
- Sports Complex Mumbai University 0.52 km
- Sea Princess Hotel 0.53 km
- Pvr Cinemas 0.8 km
- Director of Forensic Lab 0.86 km
- Jawaharlal Library Mumbai University 0.87 km
- Santacruz East Post Office 0.98 km
- University of Mumbai Kalina Bandra East 1.12 km
- santacruz railway station 1.15 km
- Numismatic Museum Mumbai University 1.15 km
- Bombay Museum 1.15 km
- Woodlands Restaurant 1.29 km
- Yoko Sizzlers 1.4 km
- khar railway station 1.42 km
- Shoppers' Stop Santacruz 1.44 km
- Khar Road West Railway Station 1.49 km
- Santacruz Domestic Airport Arrival Terminal 1.68 km
- Asian Hearts Hospital 1.68 km
- Bandra Terminus 1.75 km
- Cinemax RNA Kalanagar 1.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 94
- Poor 77
- Average 210
- Very Good 782
- Excellent 1329
Comfortable but service could be better
by SunilDeshpande on February 18, 2017
Cushy and comfy hotel with a wide range of services. Very well styled. They could stretch themselves a bit to serve clients better. We had a young child of 9 months and have seen other hotels go out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay - did not get the warm and fuzzy from service staff.
by ShivankKapur on February 17, 2017
Great Food, Excellent staff and excellent room. Pro Tip: Order from the all day menu when you can as the food is excellent. Do try the Lamb Burger and Milkshake. The location is midway between the airport and Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) so very good for business travellers with meetings in BKC This was my first stay here and must say was fairly impressed.
by ansharma2312 on February 16, 2017
This is a huge hotel and if I remember it correct it has about 540+ rooms Beautiful architecture! The staff is very polite and at the same time very friendly. It has amazing restaurants where soma was my favourite one with amazing Indian food and live tandoor as well. I had a great time at the hotel and would recommend it further
Hotel with a very low customer service
by Gargankur22 on February 15, 2017
Hyatt has been a brand name for me and my team always, but same was not the case during my last stay. I was not at all happy during my 6N stay in the hotel. The reasons were various, but some of them were noisy rooms (Could hear loud noise of flights), no customer relationship feedbacks taken until I complaint during check-out. Many times you wont find essential things in your room and will need to call the customer service for providing the essentials like laundry bag and card, shoe shiners, body lotions, etc. Hotel has got some great restaurants and is recommended to use during the stay. I think that is what made it up for the other things. All in all, you can get better hospitality in other hotels for the same rate offered here.
by Cristina D on February 15, 2017
It wasn t a good experience stay a week in Mumbai, but I went with my husband in a travel trip, so the best part of the week was this hotel. It was a oasis , the pool and spa were terrific and all the restaurants excelents. Very good place...
As the hotel is in interior Kalina it is very calm. Rooms are very calm though in the vicinity MIAL is located 5Kms as crow flies.
by Lakshminath on February 13, 2017
Use Uber from and to the airport, not the hotel's car service.
by tikiskis on February 11, 2017
We were faceing the road side 3rd floor the room was perfect for 3 and very little noise.
by valfisher2001 on February 4, 2017
scegliete le stanze interne perche' le finestre non sono buone e sentirete tutti i decolli dal vicino aeroporto durante la notte!!
by TIZIANA M on January 31, 2017
get rooms facing the courtyard. those rooms are serene .
by sanjiv56 on January 14, 2017
- Medical services
- Room service
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Travel counter
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside Bar
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Safe Deposit Box
- Club House
- Beauty Services
- Suitable for children
- Central Air Conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Book Shop
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Night club
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Swimming pool
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Global Direct Dial
- Inroom Broadband
- Iron/ironing board
- Smoking rooms
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cribs available
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- H/C running water
- Temperature Control
- Bottle Opener
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Reading lamps
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Primium bathrooms
- Saparate bathtubs and shower
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Wheelchair accessibility-Room
- Handicap accessible rooms
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.