- Special Deals
ITC Grand Central Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2073 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
ITC Grand Central Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel is located at a distance of 1 km from Elphinstone Road Railway Station and 3 km from Prabhadevi Temple. This hotel in Mumbai offers internet access to its guests. It comprises of 242 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 30 floors.
Each room has amenities like air-conditioner, television, wardrobe, tea/coffee maker and makeup mirror. It also has an attached bathroom with running water facility. ITC Grand Central Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel has restaurant, business center, spa, gymnasium, swimming pool and salon.
Services like laundry, medical assistance and room service are also offered by the property. This hotel in Mumbai is 4 km away from the MSRTC Mumbai Central and 16 km away from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.Some of the tourist attractions are Nehru Centre Art Gallery (4 km), Wankhede International Stadium (9 km) and Mahalakshmi Race Course (4 km). Note- The taxes mentioned in your reservation confirmation are indicative, since starting July 1, 2017, the Goods Service Tax (GST) shall be implemented in India.
Please be advised that changes or additions to the current taxes, if any, shall be charged accordingly.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Club (Room Only) - Non Refundable
100 Rooms Left!
Executive Club (Room Only)
100 Rooms Left!
Executive Club with Breakfast - Non Refundable
48 Rooms Left!
Executive Club with Breakfast
48 Rooms Left!
Executive Club Exclusive - Non Refundable
50 Rooms Left!
Executive Club Exclusive
50 Rooms Left!
The Towers - Non Refundable
74 Rooms Left!
74 Rooms Left!
17 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- King Edward Memorial Hospital 0.53 km
- Seth Govardhandas Sunderdas Medical College Parel 0.59 km
- Lower Parel Railway Station 0.82 km
- Lalbaug Market 0.85 km
- Tata Hospital 0.92 km
- Blue Frog Pub 0.98 km
- Aryan Hospital 0.99 km
- British Library 1.06 km
- World Trade Centre 1.12 km
- Hindmata Market 1.22 km
- Big Bazaar Wadala 1.37 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 1.37 km
- Apollo Textiles Mill 1.39 km
- Passport Office 1.47 km
- Central Warehousing Corporation 1.54 km
- PVR Phoenix 1.57 km
- High Street Phoenix Mall 1.57 km
- Switzerland Tourism Board 1.58 km
- Sarkari Bhandar 1.63 km
- Tuberculosis Hospital Sewri 1.69 km
- Chitra Cinema 1.75 km
You might also like these hotels
- Ramee Guestline Hotel, Dadar 3.5 Review Score - 191 reviews
- Hotel Kohinoor Park 3.0 Review Score - 33 reviews
- Hotel Avon Ruby 3.0 Review Score - 90 reviews
- Hotel Midtown Pritam 3.0 Review Score - 112 reviews
- Hilltop Hotel Mumbai 3.5 Review Score - 88 reviews
- Bawa Regency 3.5 Review Score - 120 reviews
- Hotel Stayvel 3.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
- Hiramani Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Hotel Mother India 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Blue Gem 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- City Guest House 3.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Kanikasuri9 on
Hey visited Itc grand mumbai this month with a friend. Being an architect myself was super impressed with the architecture of the building , lovely interior spaces, super friendly staff , spacious rooms. My check in was super smooth with a really nice welcome drink. Cookies and cake in room Were a surprise. Loved it. Totally value for your money and luxury at its best .
EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE
by IMASH2826 on
Its was a wonderful experience for me. Mr Vijay attended to my needs and requests with a smile and warmth. His sincerity executed in his pleasant disposition. I definitely will come back again knowing that he will take care of me and my family. Good job.
fab service wonderful food!
by Manoj N on
was really impressed with this hotel - right from the check in to the check out - it was well managed. A special mention to one of the staff members Gadriann Dsouza - she was exemplary in the manner in which she took care of the small small details.....strongly recommended!
ITC grand hotel
by Raj B on
The ITC grand hotel is a beautifull hotel in the downtown city of Mumbai. I stayed here 3 night for business. Overall the staff is exceptionel friendly !! .There are several restaurants (Indian and Chinese kitchen). The hotel has a well equiped fitness centre with both powertraining as cardiotraining equipment. There is a small swimmingpool with just a few sunbeds outside. On the topfloor There is a clublounge where you can sit outside as well. I had 2 times breakfast , and it is really worth to try ! The hotel offers Indian breakfast and western breakfast items . On the ground level Floor There is a large coffeelounge , and also an cosy Iris Pub ! The reception staff is quick and very interested in the guest wellbeing. A special reverence to guest relations staff member Ms Chelsea Thakur !! She makes you really feel like a VIP ! The only disadvantage of this hotel,is the lack of Seats/sunbeds outside.... Nevertheless I can strongly recommand this hotel for a pleasant stay in Mumbai !
Efficient, yet warm and hospitable!
by vinay a on
Stayed in ITC Grand after many months. My firm was booking me in two other top end hotels in Parel. And was I glad I was back! Grand is business like, yet staff execudes genuine warmth and very hospitable. Special thanks to Gadrinne D'souza..she not only made sure stay was comfortable but went extra length and took pains to sort out some lost baggage issue I had with the airline. Had it not been for her, would have turned up in meeting next day in pyjamas!. Staff like her give guests reasons to come back, again and again. When in Mumbai, this is the most preferred hotel for me now.
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Kids Pool
- Yoga & Meditation
- Swimming pool
- Spa services onsite - Free
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Travel counter
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Limousine Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Smoke Detectors
- Doctor on Call
- Wheelchair Access
- Health club
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Breakfast in the Room
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.