- Special Deals
JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2407 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 03:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
JW Marriott Hotel is a 5-star hotel in Mumbai.Situated 2.4 Km from Juhu Beach and 5.1 Km from Sahar International Airport,this hotel houses a spa center. This 5 storey hotel in Mumbai offers a total of 320spacious rooms with in-room amenities like air-condition,floor to ceiling windows, newspaper, television, safe, table with seating, iron and ironing board, makeup mirror,mini-bar, bottled water, tea/coffee maker and marble bathroom with shower and instant hot water facility. Additional facilities provided by the hotel include airport transportation, travel counter, fitness center, front desk, lounge, infinity pool, saltwater pool, sauna, concierge and their new restaurant Dashanzi.
The hotel also houses WiFi-equipped meeting and conference rooms and a ballroom. JWMarriott Hotel offers 7 in-house dining options.Guest can reach the hotel via Andheri Railway Station (4.2 Km) and Juhu Beach Bus Station(1.6 Km).
Major tourist spots include Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (23 Km),Gateway of India Mumbai (35 Km), Bandra Bandstand (7.9 Km) and Mount MaryBasilica (8.9 Km). Please Note: A valid government ID is required for all guests at the time of check-in.
For a Foreign National it is mandatory to produce both Passport and Visa.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Jw Marriott Hotel 0.07 km
- Oriental Bowl Restaurant 0.36 km
- Jalsa Actor Amitabh'S Bungalow 0.36 km
- Prithvi Theatre 0.48 km
- Juhu Beach 0.56 km
- Kalaniketan Saree Shop 0.62 km
- Jamnabai Narsee School Juhu 0.71 km
- Bombay Flying Cub 0.91 km
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Juhu 1.06 km
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce And Economics Vile Parle West 1.14 km
- Bhaidas Hall 1.15 km
- Mithibai College Vile Parle West 1.15 km
- Jvpd Shopping Area 1.16 km
- Dr Rustam Nagar Cooper Hospital 1.16 km
- Iskcon Temple 1.24 km
- Iskcon Ashram 1.26 km
- Juhu Aerodrome 1.3 km
- Pawan Hans 1.36 km
- Pvr Cinemas Juhu 1.42 km
- Dynamix Mall 1.42 km
- PVR Juhu Dynamix Mall 1.42 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by HIRAK on Aug 28,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Services & facilities
by Nehal on Jul 03,2017
What's Good: Buffet layout for dinner and breakfast was good.
What needs to improve : Check in n check out was not very quick..also no facilities for our driver. Other hotels do have driver bathroom n room.
Asian food paradise- Dashanzi
by 324nishantd on
Dashanzi has slowly become a regular for our family/friends dining experiences. Went there recently with a bunch of family friends we had to entertain over dinner. It is our safe place because we know the staff is always going to take care of us. It feels like home. To start with the Asian G & T is top notch, always a favourite. The dumplings are juicy and soft just great to start off. If you are a shushi lover you must try their maki roll. The best part is the people serving you are so attentive they make sure your meal is exactly set as per your preference. Special pat on the back to them. The dessert is their chocolate bomb which is extremely dramatic and theatrical and it tastes even better than it looks. If you are hungry for Japanese food you have to try this one out !!
A night to catchup with my friend
by ShashiKallada on
I put up myself at JW Marriot Juhu to meet a friend who had come from London. I got a room which had a vew to the Juhu beach and the staff was very friendly and helping.. A night's stay whether to meet a friend or business trip is worth here. Next time I plan to stay couple of days to experience this hotel fully.
This stay was a real fun
by Shreyakundu on
Amazing ambiance, pool party, guest appearance is truely the best part of this place. Having a lot of Indore outdoor games, different party nights at weekdays and weekends are an added advantage. Happy
Amazing hotel, however, there are somethings that are not up to scratch for a 5* Hotel
by nishalalsheta on
like above amazing hotel, but not upto to scratch for a 5 * hotel, when you ask for a cup of tea, you wait 5/10 min for milk and then another 5 min for sugar. people are lovely but inefficient. you also have to ask for things 3/4 times before it arrives. I would stay there again but they do need to act upon customer services!
Oasis of calm in Mumbai
by Jess L on
What a wonderful hotel! Amidst a busy and complicated business trip, this JW Marriott location was a welcome peaceful home away from home. While I don't normally avail myself of hotel's spa services, the ayurvedic massage from Rupesh in the Quan spa was spectacular.
- Full Services Health Spa
- Night club
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Beauty Parlour
- Currency exchange
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- Limousine Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.