- Special Deals
Ramada Plaza Palm Grove
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 887 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 13:00 PM
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, five minutes from Juhu Beach,Ramada Plaza Palm Grove has a 24-hour business center. This luxurious hotel in Mumbai is 9 km from the Bandra Kurla Complex and 6 km from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
This business property offers breakfast and free Wi-Fi access to its guests. It comprises of 115 spacious rooms and suites spread across 4 floors that offer the city and sea view. Each room has amenities like LCD TV, tea/coffee maker, work desk, balcony, air-conditioner and separate sitting area.
It also has an en-suite marble bathroom with hair dryer and separate bath area. Ramada Plaza Palm Grove has The Oriental Bowl - a restaurant that specializes in Chinese cuisine, Tangerine - a 24-hour coffee shop and Shooter's Bar - a bar.
Additional facilities offered include fitness center, sauna, salon, banquet hall, board rooms and outdoor pool offering the Juhu Beach view. Services like concierge, car rental and room service are also offered by the property. Some of the tourist attractions are Bandra Fort (8 km), Haji Ali Dargah (16 km), Gateway Of India Mumbai (25 km) and Phoenix Marketcity Mall (11 km).
The Juhu Airport is 2 km away from this hotel in Mumbai.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room
17 Rooms Left!
Premium Sea View (Partial Sea view) Single Room
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room
17 Rooms Left!
Premium Sea View (Partial Sea View) Double Room
5 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Oriental Bowl Restaurant 0.01 km
- Juhu Beach 0.23 km
- Jw Marriott Hotel 0.35 km
- Bombay Flying Cub 0.56 km
- Jalsa Actor Amitabh'S Bungalow 0.71 km
- Kalaniketan Saree Shop 0.78 km
- Prithvi Theatre 0.84 km
- Jamnabai Narsee School Juhu 0.93 km
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Juhu 1.14 km
- Juhu Aerodrome 1.15 km
- Mithibai College Vile Parle West 1.22 km
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce And Economics Vile Parle West 1.23 km
- Bhaidas Hall 1.26 km
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University Juhu Campus 1.28 km
- Sndt Juhu College 1.3 km
- Pawan Hans 1.32 km
- Dr Rustam Nagar Cooper Hospital 1.39 km
- Dr Balabhai Nanavati Hospital 1.43 km
- Nanavati Hospital 1.43 km
- Jvpd Shopping Area 1.44 km
- Iskcon Temple 1.6 km
You might also like these hotels
- Genesis Resort 4.0 Review Score - 30 reviews
- Sahara Star Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 2705 reviews
- Hotel Karl Residency 3.5 Review Score - 102 reviews
- Hotel Shubhangan 3.5 Review Score - 168 reviews
- Hotel Galaxy 3.5 Review Score - 37 reviews
- Hotel Transit 3.5 Review Score - 588 reviews
- Hotel Columbus 3.0 Review Score - 59 reviews
- OYO 486 Accord Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 221 reviews
- Hotel Aarya International 3.5 Review Score - 30 reviews
- Hotel Rama Krishna 3.5 Review Score - 69 reviews
- Hotel Galaxy 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Airview 3.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by DINESH on Sep 15,2017
What's Good: location
What needs to improve : breakfast and service
by Seema manoj on Aug 31,2017
What's Good: convenient
What needs to improve : nothing
by Anil Kumar on Jun 22,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Worst Bathroom,very ordinary breakfast
by Priyansh on May 29,2017
What's Good: Location of the Hotel was very good
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Arvinder on May 25,2017
What's Good: Location, buffet breakfast
What needs to improve : Entry, .
very good and comfortable hotel
by 121zamania on
Rooms are very comfotable and clean. Location is very nice Staff are very friendly Quality of food and beverage is good.
Not so VFM
by MapnGo on
I stayed for 2 nights here as I had booked without knowing the place in advance, wanted the rooms near to road, south part of the hotel. But the reception told me that they were running full, which was a white lie. Food was ok but not again VFM.
Amazing sea view
by PrabhaJain on
The biggest bonus for this hotel is the location and view. The sea view is one of the best. However, since its right next to juju chow patty, the area seems to be very crowded all the time and its difficult to reach there. The hotel is just one building and lacks grounds/ space. However, Ramada stands up to its name and was indeed a comfortable stay!
Perfect place to stay - was satisfied with mostly all aspects - staff, room, hospitality, facilities & arrangements. Food in hotels restaurant is amazing - variety, choice, taste etc. highly recommend
Value for money
by 4sureshkumars on
The location is wonderful. You can enjoy the sea late in the evening, excite your tastebud with the street food, take care of your health with refreshing morning walk along the silent sea with minimum of effort. The place is wonderful for persons liking young crowd. The hotel needs to improve its food quality.
- Room service
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- LCD / Projector
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Health club
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Valet Parking
From 12:00 AM
Until 13:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.