- Special Deals
Trident, Bandra Kurla
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2766 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Situated in the heart of the citys emerging commercial hub, Trident, Bandra-Kurla enjoys the distinction of being the only hotel in the Bandra-Kurla Complex. Located in close proximity to the worlds leading financial institutions, as well as pharmaceutical and information technology companies, it is a perfect destination for business travellers.
Trident offers 412 rooms and 24 suites, all of which are furnished stylishly with appealing wall paintings, light fittings and furniture. Air-conditioner, television, direct-dial phone and tea/coffee maker are some of the common in-room amenities.
With lively and comforting ambience, the rooms are sure to make guests stay memorable. An all-day dining restaurant022, serves Mediterranean cuisine as well as dishes from the Far East. Botticinothe Italian specialty restaurant, and Maya, offering authentic Indian food, are the other two on-site dining facilities.
The hotel also has Trident Patisserie Delicatessen where guests can savour salads, cookies, pastries, cheese, chocolates and a variety of handpicked gourmet products. Trident boasts of a business centre that is ideal for meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops.
Among other in-house amenities, there is a spa, boutique, gift shop, swimming pool, travel desk and a banquet hall for 400 guests.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Run Of House with Breakfast
69 Rooms Left!
Run Of House - Business Travel Plus
69 Rooms Left!
Premier Room (Room Only)
118 Rooms Left!
Run Of House (Room Only Rate)
69 Rooms Left!
Premier Room - Business Travel Plus
118 Rooms Left!
Premier Room With Breakfast
118 Rooms Left!
Trident Club Room Promorion
62 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Suite - Oberoi Suite Offer
5 Rooms Left!
Run Of House - Holiday Special Offer with Internet
69 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Us Embassy 0.26 km
- Diamond Market 0.28 km
- Asian Hearts Hospital 0.76 km
- Uk Deputy High Commission 0.91 km
- British High Commission 0.91 km
- University of Mumbai Kalina Bandra East 0.98 km
- Bandra Kurla Complex 0.99 km
- Bkc Business Center 0.99 km
- City Park Bandra Kurla Complex 0.99 km
- Numismatic Museum Mumbai University 1.02 km
- Bombay Museum 1.02 km
- Income Tax Office Metro Station Proposed 1.13 km
- Kurla Bus Depot 1.13 km
- Gurudwara Guru Nanak Panjabi Darbar Kurla 1.26 km
- Kurla Railway Terminal 1.26 km
- Director of Forensic Lab 1.28 km
- Jawaharlal Library Mumbai University 1.3 km
- railway station kurla east 1.33 km
- Kurla Railway Station 1.36 km
- nse ground 1.44 km
- Sports Complex Mumbai University 1.64 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sajid on Mar 28,2017
What's Good: Everything
What needs to improve : Nothing
- Terrible 11
- Poor 27
- Average 138
- Very Good 693
- Excellent 1899
by 819venkateshp on September 21, 2017
Very professional, extremely clean and very high class hotel suitable for business and personal trips. Food is excellent and have many options for breakfast. Happy to revisit again. Hotel does provide free shuttle (to selected guests?, please check) to near by offices which is a Plus Point for hotels in BKC area where lots of offices are around. No time wastage waiting for taxis.
Excellent Hotel and Stay in Mumbai
by ryanrU442FS on September 21, 2017
The Trident hotel has excellent rooms, outstanding service, and wonderful restaurants for any traveler. Their car service can make sure you get to and from the airport with ease, and everyone at the hotel was extremely nice and helpful. If you are traveling to Mumbai, I would definitely recommend the Trident Hotel in Bandra Kurla.
Good Business Hotel in BKC.
by drmananvyas on September 19, 2017
Stayed at Trident BKC with my wife and son. We chose this hotel based on its close proximity to the US Consulate. Pros: 1. Well appointed room and bathroom with Kama Ayurveda toiletries. 2. Gave complimentary cake and flowers to my wife on her birthday. 3. Trident staycation package was good with complimentary spa, mocktails and discounts on F&B. 4. Nice spa. 5. Close proximity to the US Embassy. Cons: 1. The bathroom partition is made of glass. This is present in majority of hotels but here the partition curtain is placed outside the bathroom. This curtain is also inefficient in blocking out light from bathroom. So you have to switch off all bathroom lights to sleep comfortably. Management should look into this matter. 2. Pool is decent but lacks a kids pool. Even tubes or floats were missing. It only had life jacket for infants. 3. Room category on arrival is considered as base category and even allotment of a premier room is considered an upgrade.
by Kamshab on September 19, 2017
Went for a AGM of a company . The company had taken a restaurant on first floor for this purpose . The arrangements were excellent followed by a lunch. The lunch was good but highlight was the desserts . A special mention of very courteous staff.
Stay At Trident BKC
by aniketn928 on September 18, 2017
Great service. I would come again. Staff was kind and friendly. Food was excellent and room service was timely. I will well looked after and everything I was looking for from a hospitality standpoint was available.
Room with odd no. On the 4th floor and above
by J C B on September 16, 2017
Light sleepers should choose the highest floor so no one above disturbs you with walking noise.
by Duke_Singapore on September 14, 2017
Ask for the larger rooms in the turret, the round parts of the side of the building.
by 783rainerw on September 13, 2017
In single word superb.
by 69rajank on September 6, 2017
Room was Very much clean and neat.
by ajitd83 on September 4, 2017
- LCD / Projector
- Currency exchange
- Beauty Parlour
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Full Services Health Spa
- Patisserie Shop
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.