- Special Deals
Madhu Manthra Resorts
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 89 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offering free Wi-Fi connectivity to its patrons, the Madhu Manthra Resorts is located 5 km away from the Munnar Bus Stand and 4 km from the Blossom Hydel Park. This 2-storey resort in Munnar comprises 8 well-equipped rooms.
Conveniences such as television, tea/coffee maker, telephone, safe deposit locker, bottled drinking water, room heater and hair dryer (on request) are offered within the rooms. A private balcony with plantation and valley view, and attached bathroom with hot/cold water facility and toiletries are also a part of these spacious rooms. Madhu Manthra Resorts has a multi-cuisine restaurant that offers in-room dining facility (6:00 am 10:00 pm).
Services such as medical assistance and laundry are offered to the guests. A front desk and a power backup generator are also available within the premises. This resort in Munnar organizes trekking through their in-house plantation and campfire facility (on request) for its guests.
One can also visit Tea Museum (8 km) and Attukad Waterfall (9 km). Cochin International Airport is 111 km and Palani Railway Station is 118 km away from the property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
Honey Dew With Breakfast & Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Anayirankal Tea Plantations 2.76 km
- Kdh Hospital 2.76 km
- Cardomon And Coffee Plantation 2.85 km
- Pothamedu Cardamom Plantations 2.85 km
- P Kmsothamedu 2.85 km
- Nearest Hospital 3.11 km
- Hydro Electric Project, Pallivasal 3.2 km
- Pallyvasal Hydel Power Project, Chithirapuram 3.2 km
- Pallivasal Water Falls 3.31 km
- Pallivasal Attukad Water Falls 3.35 km
- Athukkad Waterfalls 3.41 km
- Devikulam Hill Station 3.89 km
- Spice Plantation 4.29 km
- Jewish Church 4.32 km
- All India Radio 4.32 km
- Blossam Park 4.4 km
- Hydel Park 4.57 km
- Boating Point 4.8 km
- Ksrtc Bus Station Munnar 4.81 km
- Gap Road 4.87 km
- Munnar Mankulam Road 4.93 km
You might also like these hotels
- Summit Indriya Resorts & Spa 4.0 Review Score - 317 reviews
- Nature Treat 4.0 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Grand Plaza 4.5 Review Score - 902 reviews
- Misty River 5.0 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Eagle Mountain Resort 4.5 Review Score - 165 reviews
- The Edge Munnar 3.5 Review Score - 163 reviews
- Cardamom Plantation Estate 5.0 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Ayurcounty Resort 3.5 Review Score - 522 reviews
- Glenmore Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 206 reviews
- Fort Munnar 4.0 Review Score - 327 reviews
- DEEP WOODS RESORT 4.0 Review Score - 335 reviews
- Green Spaces 4.5 Review Score - 319 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 0
- Average 5
- Very Good 33
- Excellent 49
A great place to relax
by Saurabh_Gharat on
Its great place to stay. Weather is very fine here!! Service is good, hotel is clean, Food is also good. you can njoy your stay having a nice view from balcony. I have visited in May and it was very experience and will recommend others. No doubt ....I will revisit it again :)
Awesome place! Just loved it.
by Sudhi S on
Gr8 place for everything else !! The good thing about this hotel is everything else that they do to stay a notch above others.I can't stop talking good things about this place. Right from our check in to our checkout, everything was beautifully arranged. The rooms are basic and clean, but the services are top class, the location was exotic and the staff was really warm. Their food was delicioussss and I haven't had such yummy sandwiches and noodles (we had ordered for dinner) in a long time now. Everything in the room was bang on. Love, loved this place!!! And, thanks from my daughter for that wonderful surprise!
Madhumanthra - Fantastic well run piece of heaven in Munnar
by Joshna_kunjoo on
A very very clean establishment. Had a good experience staying here..The rooms are clean, nice and comfortable. The staff have a very personalized touch and are very polite and professional. This is a new hotel and sure has excellent rooms and good views all around. I would definitely head back here when visiting Munnar. The restaurant is nice and the food is pretty good as well. The cost was also nominal as they provided us with complimentary breakfast as well..!! The front office managers are all real helpful and friendly to deal with. I hope the standards are retained and this place remains as a stand-out destination in Munnar.
Peaceful Experience in deep woods
by Sandeepg87 on
this is quite & peaceful place located ard 5kms from main munnar road, approach road is lil narrow. Over all good experience, feels like you are in middle of forest with a cozy place. good scenery all around the place can visit various places around this. Menu is limited with only chicken items (didn't try any veg items)
by deepakcrazy814 on
The staff are very friendly and welcoming, they made me feel at home and anything I needed they were kind enough to help.Good Hotel,nice lobby, nice location, Rooms are spacious.Has everything to be a good hotel.Recently stayed with family for 3 nights.Recommend for families to pick this suites during their visit to munnar.
Best View, Quite location
by Saurabh_Gharat on November 7, 2017
Have your own vehicle to commute to this place
by Sandeepg87 on June 30, 2017
Tea Museum, Pothamedu Viewpoint, Mattupetty Dam, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Tea Gardens
by deepakcrazy814 on February 24, 2017
by sreekuttan n on February 16, 2017
104 is best for views from balcony
by 007_roshanr on December 23, 2016
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Live Entertainment
- Safe Deposit Box
- Family Rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Electric kettle
- Dining table
- Garden view
Media & Entertainment
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.