- Special Deals
Misty Lake Resorts
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 116 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Misty Honeymoon Cottage
3 Rooms Left!
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Pleasant stay! Highly Recommend
by Sekhar B on
First of all like to mention that all staff very well behaved and co-operative. Property is bit remote and trying to facilitate 3 star amenities which hope will get in future. But no one will regret. Perfect place to relax. Breakfast was good. Will recommend this hotel
I would not recommend...
by laura a on
The extra star is for the restaurant and the staff (although the food was quite expensive!) From the outside the rooms looked really good and in a peaceful location. However, upon entering you are faced with mould and damp everywhere. The walls and ceiling were absolutely covered in mould. The bed sheets were beyond damp - we had to take them off and dry them as it was so uncomfortable to even lie on. There is hot water but it lasts somewhere between 1 and 10 minutes. Couldn't figure out what made the difference! The tops of the rooms are mirrored glass so every morning we had birds flying into it and attacking their reflection. Not a complete disaster but we saw 2 dead birds beneath the windows so they really should address this as it is preventable. If they sort out the extreme mould and begin to address the damp (I know it's tricky in such a wet area) then it would be infinitely better.
by palivivek on
Location,. room facilities, food quality and behavior of attenders was excellent... All sightseeing of munnar was awesome..... Thank uhhhh "make our moments...." for such a memorable tour..... Thanks again..
by rubavathy r on
Great trip for couples and family.food and stay was excellent.nice place to visit in summer.travel lovers can choose this place. staffs are so good and comfortable.had great experience. i love to have tea in this place.
by ILANCHEZHIYAN m on
Awesome experience! Food can be improved ,a bit costly too. Go for fish curry, Malabar Biryani, Hyderabad Biryani. Room was close to perfect, great lighting. Friendly staff. The roads leading to the hotel is a bit bumpy.
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.