- Special Deals
Spice Country Resorts
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 371 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Surrounded by valleys and hills, Spice Country Resorts has a multi-cuisine restaurant within the premises. Offering Wi-Fi and breakfast service, this resort in Munnar is located at a distance of 18 km from the Kurusu Malai Lockhart and 9 km from the Pothamedu Viewpoint. It comprises of 20 spacious and well-kept rooms and suites spread across 4 floors that offer valley view.
Each room has amenities like bottled drinking water, wardrobe, balcony, separate sitting area, makeup mirror and television. It also has an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold running water facility. Spice Country Resorts has conference room, kids play area, front desk facility and indoor game room.
Services like medical assistance and room service are also offered by the property. This resort in Munnar is 0.2 km away from the Chithirapuram South Bus Stop, 97 km away from the Udumalaippettai Railway Station and 96 km away from the Cochin International Airport.
Some of the tourist attractions are Mattupetty Dam (22 km), Eravikulam National Park (19 km), Cardamom Estate (38 km) and Karadipara View Point (6 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Family Suite with Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Spice Plantation 0.34 km
- Pallivasal Water Falls 1.06 km
- Hydro Electric Project, Pallivasal 1.16 km
- Pallyvasal Hydel Power Project, Chithirapuram 1.16 km
- vellathooval anachal road 2.42 km
- Athukkad Waterfalls 2.91 km
- Nearest Hospital 2.99 km
- Pallivasal Attukad Water Falls 3.3 km
- Rose Garden 3.55 km
- Cardomon And Coffee Plantation 3.93 km
- Pothamedu Cardamom Plantations 3.93 km
- P Kmsothamedu 3.93 km
- Anayirankal Tea Plantations 3.96 km
- Kdh Hospital 3.96 km
- Eruttukanam Anachal 4.02 km
- Eruttukanam Kallar 4.07 km
- Ksrtc Bus Station Munnar 4.97 km
You might also like these hotels
- T and U Leisure Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 261 reviews
- Tea Valley Adventures Resort 4.0 Review Score - 502 reviews
- KTDC Tea County 4.0 Review Score - 728 reviews
- Capithans Bungalow 5.0 Review Score - 81 reviews
- The Fog Resort & Spa 4.5 Review Score - 702 reviews
- The Leaf Munnar 5.0 Review Score - 609 reviews
- The Wind 4.5 Review Score - 452 reviews
- Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resort 4.0 Review Score - 420 reviews
- Bamboo Dale 4.5 Review Score - 45 reviews
- Plum Judy Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 130 reviews
- Cuckmere Resorts 4.5 Review Score - 164 reviews
- Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel - Munnar 4.5 Review Score - 602 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by RAVICHANDRAN on May 23,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Food availability could have been made throughout the day.
by Raphael on Apr 28,2017
What's Good: The location of the hotel was perfect to get a beautiful view of natural beauty. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
What needs to improve : The food was just ordinary and not much of choice in the breakfast.
by BASKARAN on Apr 25,2017
What's Good: Excellent topograpgy. Friendly Hotal staff
What needs to improve : quite costly
by Raaj on Apr 03,2017
What's Good: THE Rooms were too good especially the view from balcony was great. Good value for money.
What needs to improve : The table fans were not of great comfort.
Could be better in terms of direction to location
by ankit k on
Incredible property and deep green Staff is greatly valuable and aided inside and out Territory is to a great degree charming and worth remaining Incredible and calm , place is awesome as well U will get all you require . wow We would love to return again and experience it yet again Phenomenal because of the gathering to have helped us thank you to the team
by Ramuaruna on
Superb resort we had great time, nice food and neat maintainence staff are too good, beautiful locations from balcony we enjoyed a lot there, good receiving from the staff and I suggest to choose spice country for staying in munnar
by ketunishant on
Good place to stay.. staffs are courteous and making the stay comfortable. I stayed in deluxe premium room with nice balcony view. Had only veg food and it was good. Candle light dinner arranged well. Overall good stay and Do recommend to others. Only one thing made me disappointed: Birthday Cake for my wife arranged by resort. It was poor in quality.
Great Place to stay
by Vishnu S on
Stayed here during a trip to Munnar with my family. It was a great exeperience. Rooms were neat and staff were friendly. Food was also good. Totally worth the money spent. Will surely recommend all to try Spice Country.
Worth it !!
by Anand S on
This place is so great. All worth the penny. The view from the room is just amazing. One of my all time favourites. Had visited this place with my friends.Everyone enjoyed the accommodation. The service was really good.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Servant Quarter
- Airport transportation
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Cable channels
- Garden view
- Living Area
- Dining area
- Cleaning products
- Picnic area
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Safe Deposit Box
- Indoor Games
- Campfire Area
- Conference Room
- Family Rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair Access
- Audio-visual equipment
- Park Nearby
- Servant Quarters
- Kids Play Area
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- 24-Hour Security
- Swimming pool
- Transportation Service
- Taxi Service
- Bonfire Arrangement
- Kids Pool
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Families with Children
- Senior Citizen Friendly
- Child Friendly
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.