- Special Deals
Hotel Surya Kiran
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 51 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Nestled amidst lush greenery and snowy mountains, Hotel Surya Kiran is located on the main Mall Road. This budget property boasts of an open air garden restaurant that serves multi-cuisine menu. It is easily accessible via Library Bus Stand, which is 1 km and Mussoorie Lake is 8 km away from the property. This accommodation in Mussoorie has 22 well-appointed rooms with balconies that offer view of the snow-capped mountains or valleys.
Rooms include conveniences like tea/coffee maker, premium bedding, a closet, television and en-suited bathroom. Guests can enjoy the real essence and experience joy with the city tours arranged by the travel desk.
Apart from that, the hotel also has a restaurant which serves South Indian cuisine. Room service, laundry and transportation service is also offered by the property. Hotel Surya Kiran has spacious space to cater to conferences and meetings. Local tourist spots include Lal Tibba Scenic Point (5 km), Company Bagh (4 km) and Cloud End (5 km).
This hotel in Mussoorie is reachable via travel hubs such as Dehradun Railway Station (34 km) and Harrawala Railway Station (41 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room - Room Only
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Executive Room - Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Executive Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Family Suite - Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Family Suite with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gun Hill 0.24 km
- Gun Hill Ropeway 0.28 km
- Amusement Park 0.32 km
- Tibetan Market 0.33 km
- Library Bazar 0.5 km
- bus stand 0.55 km
- City Plaza Handicraft 0.55 km
- Library Bus Stand 0.57 km
- Bustand Library Chowk 0.59 km
- State Bank Of India 0.63 km
- Botanical Gardens 0.66 km
- The Mall Shopping Area 0.72 km
- Library 0.76 km
- The Sanctuary 0.77 km
- Camel'S Back 0.83 km
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir 0.94 km
- City Center 0.95 km
- Picture Palace 0.96 km
- Taxi Stand Picture Palace 0.96 km
- Kincraig 0.98 km
- Union Church 1.04 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Hamers International 4.0 Review Score - 39 reviews
- Hotel Devlok Primal 4.0 Review Score - 57 reviews
- Hotel New Bharat 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Hotel Mall Palace 4.0 Review Score - 141 reviews
- Radha Residency By Royal Collection Hotels & Resorts 3.5 Review Score - 32 reviews
- RATAN HOTEL 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Hotel Knaukin 4.5 Review Score - 59 reviews
- himalayan breeze 4.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Hotel Luxmount 3.5 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Hotel Deep 3.5 Review Score - 61 reviews
- Hotel Kahkashan By Royal Collection Hotels & Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 6 reviews
- Benog Pines Cottages By Royal Collection Hotels & Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 6 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Small n clean
by Sulabh G on
It's a small hotel compared to other hotels on Mall road. Location is perfect as it is on the main mall road. It had it's own south Indian restaurant next to it and it's food is good. Staff members are few but they are helpful mostly. Rooms are small but they had balconies. You can have a great view of Mussoorie from the terrace. Monkeys can visit ur room anytime so keep ur room closed. Overall good place to stay at great prices.
Small but Nice
by kapurash on
This is a nice decent place situated approximately in the middle of the Mall Road. One has nice views of the valley below. Restaurant is quite decent as well. Friendly staff who are ready to help. But if one is looking for a large hotel,with big facilities, then this may not fit the bill
Well located hotel on Mall Road
by nitsj76 on
This is a nicely perched hotel on Mall Road,equidistant from both the Library Chowk end and Picture palace side. Has a good Udipi restaurant serving decent South Indian food. Found the rooms to be too small; not many rooms either. Has limited car parking facility.
Good Place to Stay
by karan9810108866 on
It was a good experience ,good location,well maintained room and staff was very helpful.Good place to stay.But They should except payment through cards also this will help tourist.parking area is limited but they manage Karan
by heemar6 on
Well located hotel with very beautiful view and very lovely staff,only negative point I would say was the tea...not as accepted ,otherwise I would say one can spent a day or two in this Hotel.Over all a trip to remember.
- Suitable for children
- Conference Room
- Campfire Area
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Travel counter
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation
- Front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Medical services
- Unmarried Couples
- Child Friendly
- Unmarried Couples
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Doctor on Call
- Bonfire Arrangement
- Taxi Service
- Transportation Service
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Outdoor furniture
- Trekking/ Hiking
- Cinema close by
- Cook on call
- Shopping Close by
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Mountain view
- City View
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Dining area
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.