- Special Deals
Hotel Surya Kiran
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 50 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room - Room Only
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Executive Room - Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Executive Room with Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Family Suite - Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Family Suite with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gun Hill 0.24 km
- Gun Hill Ropeway 0.28 km
- Amusement Park 0.32 km
- Tibetan Market 0.33 km
- Library Bazar 0.5 km
- bus stand 0.55 km
- City Plaza Handicraft 0.55 km
- Library Bus Stand 0.57 km
- Bustand Library Chowk 0.59 km
- State Bank Of India 0.63 km
- Botanical Gardens 0.66 km
- The Mall Shopping Area 0.72 km
- Library 0.76 km
- The Sanctuary 0.77 km
- Camel'S Back 0.83 km
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir 0.94 km
- City Center 0.95 km
- Picture Palace 0.96 km
- Taxi Stand Picture Palace 0.96 km
- Kincraig 0.98 km
- Union Church 1.04 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Vishal on 06-03-2017
Hotel is on very good location.staff is very coprative.clean room.nice food
by pramod on 10-06-2015
not 3star facility food qulity isverybed
- Terrible 10
- Poor 5
- Average 13
- Very Good 13
- Excellent 9
Small but Nice
by kapurash on June 3, 2017
This is a nice decent place situated approximately in the middle of the Mall Road. One has nice views of the valley below. Restaurant is quite decent as well. Friendly staff who are ready to help. But if one is looking for a large hotel,with big facilities, then this may not fit the bill
Well located hotel on Mall Road
by nitsj76 on May 9, 2017
This is a nicely perched hotel on Mall Road,equidistant from both the Library Chowk end and Picture palace side. Has a good Udipi restaurant serving decent South Indian food. Found the rooms to be too small; not many rooms either. Has limited car parking facility.
Good Place to Stay
by karan9810108866 on April 29, 2017
It was a good experience ,good location,well maintained room and staff was very helpful.Good place to stay.But They should except payment through cards also this will help tourist.parking area is limited but they manage Karan
by heemar6 on February 27, 2017
Well located hotel with very beautiful view and very lovely staff,only negative point I would say was the tea...not as accepted ,otherwise I would say one can spent a day or two in this Hotel.Over all a trip to remember.
Good location but badly behaved mangement
by bajpaianupam on June 27, 2016
1. The Hotel rooms are quite small, so if you are going with children, its not a good option. 2. There are only 4 parking slots & they are on first come first serve basis, so confirm before booking the hotel. Searching a parking in Mussoorie is a task and I paid Rs 300 per night and that too around 1 KM far. 3. For every thing like soap, bedsheet, towel, etc, you have to ask, wait and repeat the same next day. I faced this all as I stayed at this hotel for two nights. 4. Location-wise its perfect, as its right at Mall Road and any time you may go and come back from Mall Road. 5. The Restaurant Udupi is also alright and south Indian food is good 6. Overall its a bad experience of choosing this hotel, where rooms are very tiny & the management is very rude, stupid and unfriendly which may ruin the enjoyment of visiting hill station. 7. My suggestion will be not to book this hotel through internet. If , you are already in Mussoorie, please check the room first and then finalise. & if you are having a vehicle, first call these silly fellows and only after confirmation, close the deal.
Select room at first floor
by karan9810108866 on April 28, 2017
Room at the back side opens up to the Valley, hence the view is much better
by Subhadip B on April 12, 2016
by SnehaTravel on February 29, 2016
Request for valley view room as it has a large common balcony where you can bask in the sun and enjoy a cup of tea !!!
by SunilB3009 on December 30, 2015
choose any room and you will have a good experience
by SohanKanojia on June 23, 2015
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.