- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 205 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located amidst lush greensurroundings of Mussoorie, Ilbert Manor offers splendid views of Himalayas. Thehotel has a pool table room with indoor board games. The hotel is located at adistance of 32 km from Dehradun Railway Station.
This hotel in Mussoorie offersthree categories of rooms namely, Victorian Room, Imperial Room and ColonialSuite. The elegantly designed rooms with teak floors and primeval wood panelingare well equipped with modern conveniences that include LCD TV with satelliteconnection, teacoffee maker, electronic safe and a minibar.
Each room has anattached bathroom with premium toiletries. Ilbert manor has a multi-cuisinerestaurant offering wide variety of cuisines. The hotel has a TV lounge withDVD collection. This hotel in Mussoorie offers mountain bikes on hire.
The hotel is located 55.3 km awayfrom Jolly Grant Airport. Guests can visit Bhatta Fall located 8.3 km away fromthe hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- City Plaza Handicraft 0.22 km
- Bustand Library Chowk 0.25 km
- bus stand 0.27 km
- Library Bazar 0.28 km
- Library Bus Stand 0.29 km
- Library 0.32 km
- Botanical Gardens 0.47 km
- Tibetan Market 0.48 km
- Gun Hill 0.9 km
- Gun Hill Ropeway 0.92 km
- Amusement Park 1.03 km
- Vincent Hill 1.16 km
- State Bank Of India 1.34 km
- Company Bagh 1.39 km
- The Mall Shopping Area 1.42 km
- The Sanctuary 1.48 km
- Camel'S Back 1.53 km
- Guru Nanak Fifth Centenary School 1.59 km
- Dhuman Ganj Market 1.6 km
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir 1.64 km
- Picture Palace 1.66 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 6
- Average 21
- Very Good 52
- Excellent 124
Nestled away from the crowds
by Prab_Barooah on October 4, 2016
A restored heritage bunglow with amazingly cozy and exceedingly comfortable rooms. The staff was very well trained and the hospitality was brilliant. The views from the room were to die for. The location may be a little problematic incase you're not used to walking in the hills since there's a very steep slope leading to the hotel, they do provide a drop and pick up from mall road though so no worries there.
Good hospitality and Wonderful Stay
by sumit k on January 12, 2016
Went to mussoorie on 30-31 Dec'15 without any booking. Contacted the hotel and had a word with Vishal. He seemed very genuine and offered us the cottage which was supposedly the best room they had. His confidence led us in and we were in for a treat. Service staff was very courteous and delivered in time. They even attended to our personal requests and arranged things in place. From bonfire to music to food everything was just perfect. Vishal gave us full attention, was very helpful & courteous.Been to mussoorie many a times but this was by far the best experience primarily due to our stay at this place. Would love to stay there again and highly recommend it too.
by shweta1662016 on September 28, 2015
A pretty and well maintained place which reminds you of the British era gone by. Nice and comfortable rooms with some having the beautiful view of the Himalayas. Food is ok and definitely needs some working.
Decent and comfortable
by Devika M on September 25, 2015
We visited for a weekend getaway and stayed here for 3 nights. The staff was good and welcoming. They arranged for a small campfire in the night which was nice. The way to the hotel is a little claustrophobic though.. Overall a decent stay.
Decent & Comfortable
by Devika M on September 25, 2015
We visited Mussouri for a weekend getaway and stayed at Ilbert Manor for 2 nights. The staff is courteous and hospitable. They arranged for a small camp fire for the guests which was nice. The way to the hotel is a little claustrophobic though. Overall a decent place,
Choose rooms with views of the valley
by AditiUtpat on September 20, 2015
Opt for room no. 206 in case you are booking family suites. If you are a couple you have a choice of other rooms with a view.
by Naveen K on June 29, 2015
Tip go for corner rooom - colonial suite or room no 206
by Rina903 on June 17, 2015
best views were from the room number 205 and 204 , but all the rooms were good :)
by Aakashmehra74 on June 9, 2015
Go for Rudyard Kipling Imperial Room for a perfect view.
by saurav k on June 7, 2015
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Transportation Service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.