- Special Deals
Jaypee Residency Manor
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 820 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 03:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Jaypee Residency Manor is an aesthetically designed 5 star hotel in Barlowganj. Surrounded by sky-touching mountains, the hotel welcomes fresh air and overlooks a splendid view of greenery all around. The guests get impressed by the majesty and splendour of the hotel and admire its beautiful hilltop location.
The hotel covers over nine acres of lush green paradise, offering its guests splendid views from their rooms. All the 135 rooms are centrally air-conditioned and have various facilities like tea/coffee making machines, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and safe deposit locker.
The hotel comprises a well-equipped business centre, indoor heated swimming pool, Tamaya spa, salon and wellness centre, money changer, shopping plaza, beauty parlour and skating rink. Some other facilities offered to the guests at the hotel are doctor-on-call, valet service, fax on demand, postage, travel assistance, laundry and 24-hour concierge services.
The in-house bar serving mocktails and liquors is the perfect place for late night enjoyment with loved ones Note: Photo ID is mandatory for all adult guests. Now swimming pool is operational Please note: BIG BEN (Discotheque) and Marshall Lounge (Bar) is non operational due to renovation. Play area will not be available from 12:00- 18:00 Hrs on 24th Nov2017.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only (Residency Tower)
46 Rooms Left!
Executive Room Only (Residency Tower)
15 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rajkiya Ayurvedic Hospital 0.6 km
- Mosey Falls 0.72 km
- Mussoorie Lake 1.1 km
- Bhatta Falls 1.13 km
- Cottage Hospital 1.47 km
- Municipal Postgraduate College 1.53 km
- Kincraig 1.6 km
- Masonic Lodge Bus Stand 1.63 km
- Mussoorie Main Bus Stand 1.65 km
- Jhari Pani Falls 1.69 km
- Park Estate 1.7 km
- Radha Krishna Mandir 1.74 km
- Mussoorie Mall 1.75 km
- Nav Chetna Kendra 1.79 km
- City Center 1.83 km
- Union Church 1.87 km
- Picture Palace 1.88 km
- Taxi Stand Picture Palace 1.88 km
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir 1.89 km
- The Mall Shopping Area 1.96 km
- Landoor Bazar 1.99 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Hamers International 4.0 Review Score - 39 reviews
- Hotel Shiva Continental 3.5 Review Score - 126 reviews
- Mosaic Hotel Mussoorie 4.5 Review Score - 42 reviews
- Hotel New Bharat 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Hotel Drive Inn 3.5 Review Score - 42 reviews
- Brentwood Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 135 reviews
- Jharipani Castle 4.5 Review Score - 136 reviews
- Hotel Sparsh 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Neelam International 3.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel 'Akanksha' Anand Plaza 3.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel Mansarover 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Rama Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by RAJ KUMAR on Apr 14,2017
What's Good: Very nice hotel
What needs to improve : Sunrise view was missing
by Ateet D on
A beautiful place ..... good Property ..... and very huge too..courteous staff as well...dinner nights are very boring here...no live bands no music and hence it gets really very very dull...for the kind of monies they charge , I feel as a guest I must get this basic or I have these expectations from the hotel...food too is good...good options on the menu ...overpriced Property I feel to be very honest but overall a good place to stay and chill...
Ideal for a family getaway.
by Dinesh B on
A very children friendly resort set amidst beautiful surroundings. Very well appointed rooms, helpful staff and good food. A kid's zone to keep children busy in various activities. Ideal for those who want to get away from the city crowd and for spending quality time with your family and friends.
by Sarah J on
The service was very good, all the staff members were very helpful.The hotel has a very good location and is overall beautiful. Abhinav who was part of the galleria restaurant provided us with the best service and was extremely prompt. The food was excellent and loved the swimming pool and ambience all together.
Amazing Location & Experience
by Amy G on
This was our 2nd time staying at Jaypee since we visit this location every time we are in India. I wish they would have a loyalty program like Marriott or Hyatt does for their guests who visit often but we were told they dont. Their online website isnt the best when it comes to booking rooms directly with the hotel and we never use a 3rd party organization. So we showed up in need of 2 rooms and as always they were welcoming and had the rooms with the balcony available. The bathrooms are modern but the products they offer in the bathroom can be upgraded for the price you are paying. Their room service and restaurant food is amazing and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. As a reminder, if you arent an Indian citizen and are traveling with Indian citizens, youll need your passports as well since they make a copy for their records. They accept Amex but they have a separate machine for it which at the time wasnt working but they were able to bring the one from the restaurant so we could use our credit card. They offer transportation into the city but only certain times of the day which is a great benefit so you dont have to worry about parking your car in the busy streets. If you miss the last bus back to the hotel, like we did, there are a lot of taxis that you can pay for to come back to the hotel. At night, I would highly recommend enjoying their rooftop views of the city. Well be in India in November and look forward to our 3rd visit to this property.
by ThailandTraveller050 on
Sprawling property with numerous facilities. Great outdoor lawn with scenic views. Quiet and away from the bustle of the town which gives the property a serene feel. Breakfast was great with a wide choice and staff helpful and pleasant. Rooms were large with a modern bath. No complaints at all except if there was a way to get a better network installed for mobile calls and wifi.
- Indoor Pool
- Full Services Health Spa
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- Laundry facilities
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Conference Room
- Indoor Games
- Health club
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.