- Special Deals
The Pearl - A Royal Residency
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 61 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Placed at an approximate distance of 1 km from the Gun Hill Point, The Pearl - A Royal Residency offers internet access to its guests. This property in Mussoorie is accessible from Tehri Bus Stand which is 2 km away. Guests are offered accommodation in 34 well-maintained rooms, spread over 3 floors.
Rooms include conveniences like premium bedding, telephone, makeup mirror, television, ceiling fan and attached bathroom. The Pearl - A Royal Residency features a conference room, travel counter, business center and parking space within the premises.
Laundry and room service is also provided to its guests. This Mussoorie accommodation is accessible via Dehradun Railway Station (35 km) and Jolly Grant Airport (61 km). Visitors can explore tourist spots like Kempty Falls1 (18 km), Bhatta Fall (11 km) and Mossy Falls (3 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Radha Krishna Mandir 0.08 km
- Mussoorie Mall 0.1 km
- Park Estate 0.1 km
- Masonic Lodge Bus Stand 0.12 km
- Mussoorie Main Bus Stand 0.12 km
- Nav Chetna Kendra 0.13 km
- City Center 0.2 km
- Union Church 0.22 km
- Picture Palace 0.23 km
- Taxi Stand Picture Palace 0.23 km
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir 0.24 km
- Kincraig 0.37 km
- Camel'S Back 0.38 km
- The Sanctuary 0.39 km
- Municipal Postgraduate College 0.4 km
- The Mall Shopping Area 0.42 km
- State Bank Of India 0.51 km
- Cottage Hospital 0.65 km
- Landoor Bazar 0.76 km
- Sanatan Dharm 0.79 km
- Amusement Park 0.82 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Very Nice Hotel
by mohd a on
We were here from 2 to 4 aug. Our hotel experience was great. Staff is very helpful n friendly. Food we get of our choice fresh n tasty. Room services are nice n any help needed is get. Hotel campus is also vry big. Scenery is also nice.The location is awesome,the view from the hotel is very beautiful.Hotel staff is very coopertive and the food is good.interior was very good and the service also.I would definitely like to come again with my whole family.I will also tell my friends to come along. If u go so book by Delhi Sales Office(8882227920, 8448745328)
Window view - Cannot ask for more!
by Suryanarayana N on
With my friend I had this trip to Mussorie in Oct'16. Diwali we celebrated in Mussorie. Such a awesome experience when we look out from the window far ahead city and hill top residence... Simply superb.. Food and Room is good.. It is in MG road.. But, careful about the tolgate fee :P
Can turn into peril if u ain't careful
by Akash M on
First thing first....The entrance is bit tricky. It is on the first left on entering mall road. After taking the left u take a sharp left again and go down the slope. It's a pretty steep slope so be careful. If you are going there in a suv it will be a tight fit so choose ur vehicle carefully if u have booked the place. The rooms are big but nothing exceptional so don't go expecting much. Decide very carefully which room you choose coz on one side( mountain view) u will get a really bad stink if u open the windows because of all the garbage thrown behind by the nearby hotels. We shifted to another room this time facing the slope. The room becomes a vacation place for flies even if u open the window even for couple of minutes. So be careful on choosing the room. The food is also ok types. It's edible to say the least. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The waiters are even ready to bring you food from outside if u want. Btw the rooms don't have an AC or a fridge. If u bring cold drinks or water from outside u will have to tell the waiter to keep it in the kitchen fridge,they will bring it to you when you tell them.
Trip to Mussorie
by Ashish K on
Rooms are spacious. The staff are very courteous and helpful. It has a parking facility. Since it has parking entry through mall road, NO ENTRY between 4pm to 11PM. The vehicle entry fees is Rs.150 to be paid to Govt.
by Gagandeep S on
Nice view from balcony of the room . Good food but the location is too far down & difficult to reach. Also lack of basic amenities . Overall good for short one night stay with nice city view from balcony.
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- 2W Parking Covered
- Business center
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Conference Room
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24-Hour Security
- Disabled Friendly
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Electric kettle
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
From 10:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.