- Special Deals
Hotel Centre Point
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 280 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Apart from budget accommodation in Nagpur, Hotel Centre Point offers internet access to its patrons. This business property in Nagpur is 4 km away from Nagpur Railway Station and 1 km from Dhantoli Park. A total of 120 well-maintained rooms, spread over 7 floors are available for accommodation.
The rooms offered are spacious and equipped with amenities such as premium bedding, television, tea-coffee maker, safe and mini bar. Hotel Centre Point features fourteen spacious and well decorated halls for social or business events. 'Meeting Point' a Fine-Dine Multi Cuisine restaurant which is also the locals favourite and 'Bougainvillea' is a buffet restaurant in hotel. 'Freak De Bistro' is a coffee shop, the perfect place to enjoy a chilled glass of beer after a busy day. Other services includes Spa, gym, business centre and travel counter. Places of interest include Raman Science Centre (4 km), Ambazari Lake (4 km) and Maharajbagh Zoo (3 km).
This Nagpur hotel is accessible via Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (7 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Business Area 0.23 km
- Big Bazaar Mall 0.45 km
- Atm Center 0.65 km
- Ganesh Temple 0.79 km
- Yashwant Rao Chauhan Stadium 0.83 km
- Nagpur Bus Stand 0.89 km
- Sitabuldi City Bus Stand 0.92 km
- Balpi Shopping Complex 0.92 km
- Eternity Mall 0.96 km
- Cinemax Nagpur 0.96 km
- Lata Mangeshkar Hospital 1.06 km
- Maharaj Baug And Zoo 1.08 km
- Down Town Area 1.1 km
- MSRTC Bus Stand 1.1 km
- Ajni Railway Station 1.11 km
- Traficc Park 1.16 km
- Sitabuldi Main Market 1.2 km
- Buldi Bus Stand 1.22 km
- deekshabhoomi 1.24 km
- Zero Milestone 1.74 km
- Sitabuldi Fort 1.74 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Gangakashi 4.5 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Hotel Hardeo 3.5 Review Score - 95 reviews
- Hotel Vrandavan 3.5 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Hotel Amrta 3.5 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Loharkar Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Loharkar Family Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 12 reviews
- Hotel Ganraj 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Gurukrupa 4.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Gopaji Guest House 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Kamal 3.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel Shree Kanahaiya 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Giriraj 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by AMIT on Mar 11,2017
What's Good: service
What needs to improve : nothing to say
Excellent Room and Good food.
by Abhishek N on
The hotel is centrally located which is close to all the hospitals which is my job portfolio. It is also right in city centre with shopping malls closeby. The hotel has excellent rooms and good breakfast which also has section for health conscious people. The food quality is also good. The staff are well behaved and very courteous.
by Sheetal P on
Stayed here over the weekend and the place is quiet affordable for the amenities is offers. Buffet breakfast has a good variety to choose from. All in all, it is a good hotel with clean bathrooms, if you don't want to spend too much in 5* hotels.
Poor experience in terms of service
by ashishiyengar on
hotel centre point is one of earlier Hotels of Nagpur situated in Ramdaspeth which is undergoing rennovation. Had a horrible experience overall at the hotel this time. The pick up arrived late after 20 mins, then check in was given in an upgraded room but then work was going on even at 10pm in the night n when I called up the reception to request them to stop work I was told that my room would be shifted at middle of the night. Service is very poor towards customers and guess some commonsense should prevail if such work is going on, no customer should be offered such rooms.
by Nanasheth on
Visited for lunch along with a friend. Said to be very old hotel in Nagpur. Restaurant on ground floor. Though we were late for lunch, received well and offered well set table. Good ambience.Food taste was excellent,and service was fast. Outside parking, only drawback is_Toilets are on first floor. Will like to visit for dinner again as and when visiting Nagpur.
by Kodaikanal on
I stayed in hotel central point, nagpur from 4th t0 6th October. Room tariff includes buffet breakfast and dinner. health corner i s the one that i felt very happy. Being a sugar patient i took fenugreek water and was so happy with that. sweets are also mild and good. varieties are there
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Beauty Parlour
- Business center
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Airport transportation
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Conference Room
- Fitness Centre
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.