- Special Deals
Olive Aqua Resort
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 8 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 AM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Hotel Lake View Residency is situated next to the Khindsi Lake, 3 km from the Buddha Vihar. The hotel features a multi-cuisine restaurant and private beach. Accommodation in Nagpur is provided in 10 air-conditioned rooms.
Each of the rooms is provided with a bed, LCD television and fridge. The cottages have en suite bathrooms supplied with hot and cold water. Guests can also participate in wildlife safaris and tours organised at the around the Khindsi Lake.
The hotel also provides wake-up calls. The accommodation in Nagpur is provided with room service, laundry and medical assistance. The Nagpur Railway Station (50 km) and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (61 km) are important transport hubs nearby.
Hotel Lake View Residency is located 11 km from the Ramtek Ram Mandir, 4 km from the Deer Park while the Mansar Excavations is 5 km away.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Non A/C Room
2 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- The Majestic Manor 4.5 Review Score - 326 reviews
- The Travotel Suites 3.5 Review Score - 80 reviews
- Vora Corporate Inn 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Hotel President 3.5 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Mango Hotels Nagpur 3.5 Review Score - 206 reviews
- Hotel Orient Grand 3.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Hotel Heritage 2001 3.0 Review Score - 47 reviews
- Peanut Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 67 reviews
- Hotel Royal Regency 3.5 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Hotel Darshan Towers 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Hotel Adi 4.0 Review Score - 32 reviews
- Hotel Asian Inn 3.0 Review Score - 16 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
A dream view over the lake.
by frenchteddywww on
This place is very spartan, but I absolutely loved it and the staff made every possible effort to make my stay pleasurable. It is quite a distance away from Nagpur, but there is plenty to see around if you have the right driver. I had a simple bungalow overlooking the lake and it was comfortable enough. There is a menu in the room, and a boy will fetch the dishes of your choice from a nearby kitchen. The food arrives sizzling and is very tasty. I would stay again.
Loved the arrangements
by Murtaza H on
Spending some lone time near the wonderful place makes space perfect. The food was amazing and the stay was also as per the expectations. Rocking staffs and nice people around. Thanks to the humble owner and the team.
by rahulchauhan007 on
Spent a night here. Lonely place. Great food & service, considering location. Cottages are fantastic. Nice place to stay for a night with family. More than a night can be a bit boring, as there is nothing much to do.
Wonderful stay amazing atmosphere
by Adnan A on
I had went for a trip at Khindsi and opted for a stay at Olive resorts. I must say they have very nice arrangements. Very good staffs and extremely co-operative. I would recommend the place to everyone visiting there.
Closest to Khindsi
by WanderingSAM555 on
This resort is the only resort for the people who wish to take rest in the vicinity of Khindsi Lake. This is next door to Rajkamal water sports facility at Khindsi. This has 2 types of rooms AC and deluxe. Room rents are reasonable and ambience is good but only Nagpur people can tell you if is safe to stay at this distance from main city. Love birds have many ROOM options close to Ramtek-Khindsi Road junction. A MTDC resort is coming up at this junction.
- Airport transportation
- Front desk
- Room service
- Wildlife Safaris
- Private beach
- H/C running water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 01:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.