- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 30 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 13:00 PM
Set on a hillock, the lodge offers a spectacular view of the lake. Being just 5 mins away from the mall, the lodge caters to those who wish to be on their own and at the same time with the crowd.
It has 15 well appointed rooms with all modern amenities. A multi-cuisine restaurant taking care of the in house guests. The lodge has a tea garden where an open bon fire keeps the guests warm and cozy in the cold winter nights.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- High Court 0.17 km
- Uttaranchal High Court 0.17 km
- Pilgrimage Centre 0.29 km
- Cave Garden 0.35 km
- Kumaon University Office 0.39 km
- Nainital Hill Station 0.43 km
- Sukha Tal 0.48 km
- Eco Park 0.5 km
- Raisan Famous For Trekking 0.55 km
- Lands End 0.57 km
- BD Pandey Hospital 0.57 km
- Head Post Office 0.61 km
- City Center 0.63 km
- Ropeway Lower Station 0.67 km
- Aerial Ropeway 0.7 km
- Nainital Stadium 0.72 km
- Rock Climbing Site 0.78 km
- Bhutia Market 0.8 km
- Sanwar Lawrence School 0.82 km
- Nani Devi Temple 0.83 km
- Nainital Gliding Region 0.86 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Bikrambedi on
This place is set near the mall but away from the hustle bustle of main mall road. We stayed at the family suite which had spacious rooms, neat bathrooms, and most important amazing views of the lake from the huge room window itself. Very suitable for spending some quite relaxing moments with family. Having proper meals requires prior information to the restaurant which is not as running for usual guests. Cordial hospitality managed by manager Mudassir. Overall good experience.
Hotel with a Great view
by pushpendra k on
Stayed in hotel for a day with family. It was right next to Naini Lake. The experience was fabulous. Food was good. Staff was friendly. Service was good. Did not offer free breakfast. Best part was every room offers a great view of the lake and Nainital CIty
A warm and "feeling good" experience....
by tryangl1 on
Our visit to this hotel on 21 November 2016 was a great experience. From the time we reserved this hotel, the hotel Manger Mudassir was in touch arranging to all our needs . The property was well decorated, large and cozy and warmed up with heaters. Room was clean and bathroom too was clean and equipped with a good quality geyser for continuous hot water. The room on the first floor had a magnificent view of the lake. The mall road is just about 5 minutes walk away. The staff were all very helpul and attended to all our needs. The restaurant at this hotel was good, reasonably priced and offered tasty, standard food. A special thanks to Mudassir and his team for the courteous and helpful attitude extended to us. Overall a very warm and "feeling good" experience.
Awesome place to stay
by dimplem1969 on
People do stay here in case you visit. Just 500 m from the hustle and bustle of mall road but so near. Walk down in 5 mins. Serene atmosphere. Few rooms are just on the first level with terrace in front. You can book these. Others are above these. Very spacious rooms with large beds and one sofa cum bed to manage with kids. The chef is awesome. Also tawa roti is available for people who find it hard to get on trips. The staff is great and helping including the boys who serve and also the manager. The hotel has 5 parking in case you are going. Otherwise also they do manage to resolve this and provide it. Parking in Nainital is a challange. So go prepared. All the rooms are overlooking the lake yet away from the chaos of the mall road. Easily approachable with kids play area also. Billiards and table tennis available. A small restaurant area also good enough to host the guests from 8 occupied rooms. I would highly recommend this place and would plan to go again n again.
very nice property
by RAHUL362 on
this was a very nice hotel and we enjoyed a lot , its different because of its location in Nainital , 99 % of the hotels are on the mall road and its very crowed , but this hotel has completely opposite to mall road and got awesome view in the night as one can see the whole of the mall road lights and reflections in the river (very beautiful in eve) . staff is good and cooperative. rooms are very nice. food is also very good. they also have interconnecting room which is useful if you are with big family. overall its a small property but very nicely maintained.
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 13:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.