- Special Deals
Hotel Delhi Aerocity
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 652 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offeringfree Wi-Fi facility to its guests, Hotel Delhi Aerocity is a popular hoteloffering modern comforts to the guests in Delhi. This hotel is reachable from IndiraGandhi International Airport which is 5 km from the hotel. Thislavish hotel has 25 spacious rooms for accommodation with in-room amenitieslike a flat screen T.V, an air-conditioner, tea/coffee maker and a mini bar.
Ensuite bathrooms are equipped with 24-hour running hot and cold water. Facilitiesoffered at Hotel Delhi Aerocity are room service, 24-hour front desk,non-smoking rooms, parking, travel desk, laundry services, concierge anddoctor-on-call are offered by the hotel.
It has an in-house 24 hrs AerocityBarbeque Restaurant that serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guestscan make travel arrangements at the hotels tour desk. This hotel in New Delhiis reachable from Delhi Railway Station which is 19 km and Naraina Vihar, BusStation which is 19 km from this hotel.
Places of interest are AkshardhamTemple (30km), Humayun's Tomb (25km) and India Gate (22.2km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Deluxe Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Standard Deluxe Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Aero City Metro Station 0.77 km
- Delhi Aerecity Airport Express Metro Station 0.77 km
- Maruti Apra Show Room 0.94 km
- Shiv Murti 0.97 km
- Shiv Pratima 0.97 km
- Delhi Domestic Airport 1A Departure Terminal 2.13 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Domestic Terminal 2.18 km
- Delhi Domestic Airport 1D Departure Terminal 2.27 km
- Delhi IGI Domestic Airport Police Station 2.34 km
- Delhi Domestic Airport 1C Arrival Terminal 2.45 km
- Indian Spinal Injuries Centre 2.51 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Haj Terminal 1 2.59 km
- Blu O Restaurant 3.54 km
- Vasant Kunj Theatre 3.54 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Arrival Terminal 3.59 km
- Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj 3.61 km
- Pvr Theatre 3.61 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport International Terminal 2 3.61 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport International Terminal 3 Arrival 3.63 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport International Terminal 3 Departure 3.63 km
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 3.63 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 25
- Poor 49
- Average 136
- Very Good 263
- Excellent 179
by Yogesh P on
Rooms are clean. Spacious Rooms. Bathroom is also spacious. Hotel Staff is courteous. Near to airport. Provide drop to airport on additional charges. Food is decent. Located in a noisy street, but inside the rooms you cant hear the noise as much.
Good Hotel With Good Staffs
by shiv y on
The room was very clean . Staff in restaurant were very friendly and helpful. The staff member Rakesh and Nitin on Reception Manager was very good and helpful and thoughtful always willing to help. The food was really nice. I have ate at 3 place in Delhi but the hotel food was really nice. Will definitely recommend this place. And will stay here again for sure.So I loved the place.
by syed S on
We stayed in this Hotel for 2 days in Mid Sept,2017. Overall accommodation, food and above all the behavior of Hotel Management was quite helpful and homely. They take care of every needs and make their guests feel like home. Their complementary breakfast, WiFi and others were quite good. We were very happy to stay here
Awesome stay for transit
by shamim m on
One day stay was quiet comfortable.they served very well and made the day simpler and easy for me.. Food was too good .The guys on the desk were super kind and helpful, they helped me install and find an Uber. The only problem is that the price is too much for the room. but beside that, it is good place to stay near the Delhi Airport.
Good rooms and neat place
by saurabh g on
One day stay was quiet comfortable.they served very well and made the day simpler and easy for me.. Food was okayish...shuttle available from airport.. can consider during ur one day delhi visit. City centre is far like 10 km
Request for bigger rooms if you are staying with family
by Varmaqs on August 10, 2017
Get a room away from the road if you chose this hotel
by Marian D on May 24, 2017
Friendly atmosphere and easy to go!
by Abhinay P on May 11, 2017
Higher floors are less loud
by Matyas M on November 1, 2016
Corner suites are large and sunny
by Deepak80Tour on October 19, 2016
- Room service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Barbecue grills
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.