- Special Deals
Hotel Malik Continental
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 133 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Located at a distance of 17 km from the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, this hotel in New Delhi offers free Wi-Fi access to its patrons. Hotel Malik Continental is 8 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. This hotel in New Delhi includes comfortable and well-furnished rooms.
Each room have air-conditioner and is well-equipped with mini-bar, wardrobe, makeup mirror, LCD TV and tea/coffee maker. It has attached bathroom equipped with toiletries and hot and cold running water. Hotel Malik Continental has currency exchange, travel desk, conference room, gift shop and fireplace in lobby.
This hotel also has front desk that offers express check-in/check-out facility. This property offers services round-the-clock room service, laundry and doctor on call. This hotel in New Delhi has in-house restaurant where guests can enjoy various delicacies.
Places worth visiting are Qutub Minar (6 km) and India Gate (15 km). Delhi Junction (Railway Station) is 25 km from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Silver class Room Only
3 Rooms Left!
Silver class - Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vasant Square Mall 0.44 km
- Indian Spinal Injuries Centre 1.23 km
- Mata Amritanandmayi Math 1.57 km
- Blu O Restaurant 1.58 km
- Vasant Kunj Theatre 1.59 km
- Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj 1.65 km
- Pvr Theatre 1.65 km
- Tgi Fridays 1.77 km
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj 1.77 km
- DLF Emporio Mall 1.9 km
- High Commissioner of The Republic of South Africa 2.56 km
- Maruti Apra Show Room 2.89 km
- Olive Bar & Kitchen 3.11 km
- Jawaharlal Nehru University 3.16 km
- Gurgaon Mandir 3.18 km
- Tonino Restaurant 3.18 km
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi 3.22 km
- Qutub Minar 3.25 km
- Kutub Minar 3.25 km
- The Blue Frog 3.26 km
- Priya Theatre Complex 3.59 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 19
- Poor 18
- Average 25
- Very Good 37
- Excellent 34
Comfortable second stay !!
by Avenendra S on August 8, 2017
Stayed for the second time at malik. It was what can be easily termed as a comfortable stay. All the basic things are provided, no extra show off just decent rooms. Food although may sound expensive is good, quantity for price is worth. Service is pretty quick. Now they have also started limiting the amount of breakfast you can order that is one person is just allowed one item from the breakfast menu so that was kind of a turn off for me. Otherwise it was nice.
by Satyajit_Borah on July 30, 2017
The hotel was booked for me for two nights while attending a meeting. A budget hotel situated bang on the road in a little filthy surrounding. Room was small but with a big king size bed, clean linens, comfortable toilet. Nothing to do much in the hotel I was back only for the night's sleep and my purpose was served. They serve good Indian breakfast in the room. I think for a good nightstay, within limited budget one can choose this hotel which is conveniently located less than half an hour by road.
by Avenendra S on May 6, 2017
Smooth and comfortable stay at Malik. Nice location. Wonderful food at hotel.Food was worth every penny. Great service. Although there was some construction work going onother than that stay was great. Will definitely recommend this to fellow travellers and will visit again.
One word pathetic!
by Prabhat S on April 11, 2017
Service is terrible, and forget about the room pictures says it all, would never ever stay here again. The washroom has visible vents of other room and you can hear every drop of water coming from the adjacent room. Hilarious!
Great Budget Hotel
by badgerrun11 on January 5, 2017
The hotel was reasonably priced, near the airport, close to large malls and lots of food options, and clean enough. As other reviewers said, take a room on the second floor (first floor in India)-just not the ground floor. Rooms are very noisy in that hallway, and the bathrooms are all connected with open air vents between-not ideal or pleasant. There was wifi, breakfast delivered to the room, and easy to book taxis, etc. The rooms are much nicer on the second floor, as some of our friends had those rooms. There was also some water leaking in our room on the first floor, but they agreed to switch our room. Great place for a cheap price.
second floor rooms are quiet and nice.
by badgerrun11 on January 5, 2017
take a top floor with middle room so that you get wifi and less noise
by Jaee672 on November 11, 2016
Don't ever even consider staying in this place, which is not even a hotel
by clandale on March 15, 2016
No car parking available
by GULAB T on March 25, 2015
Airport is at a distance of 30 to 45 minutes by car.
by shirshendu_0 on March 6, 2015
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.