- Special Deals
Hotel Shreeram Deluxe
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 23 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located at a distance of 5 from India Gate, this hotel in NewDelhi offers free Wi-Fi access to its guests. Hotel Shreeram Deluxe is 1 kmfrom New Delhi Railway Station.
This hotel in New Delhi accommodates 16 air-conditioned and spaciousrooms with well-equipped amenities like telephone, television, makeup mirrorand wardrobe.
It has a separate sitting area and an attached bathroom with hotand cold running water facility and toiletries. Hotel Shreeram Deluxe offers front desk, room service, laundry andmedical assistance. This property has travel desk and luggage storage facility. This hotel in New Delhi offers front desk facility to its guests.Places worth visiting are Qutub Minar (15 km), Lotus Temple (17 km) and JantarMantar (3 km).
The Maharana Pratap ISBT Bus Stand is 4 km away and IndiraGandhi International Airport is 16 km away from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room Only Non A/c
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room Only NoN AC
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Metro Expressway 0.08 km
- Delhi City Center 0.15 km
- City Center Hotel 0.15 km
- Sanjeevan Hospital 0.18 km
- Sheel Cinema 0.28 km
- Centre Of The City 0.59 km
- River Yamuna 0.59 km
- Chuna Mandi 0.62 km
- New Delhi Railway Station Paharganj 0.66 km
- Ndls Railway Station 0.66 km
- New Delhi Railway Sattion 0.66 km
- Imperial Cinema 0.69 km
- New Delhi Railway Station Ajmeri Gate 0.74 km
- New Delhi Metro Station 0.84 km
- Ajmeri Gate 0.89 km
- Karnail Singh Stadium 0.94 km
- Airport Express Line Metro Station 1.0 km
- Rama Krishna Metro Station 1.01 km
- Ramkrishna Ashram Marg 1.01 km
- Palika Shopping Complex 1.04 km
- Jhandewalan Temple 1.08 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by harmandeep on Nov 13,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : Everthing
by Pratik on Dec 26,2016
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Drunk people were given rooms and no discipline by the owner
- Terrible 2
- Poor 0
- Average 2
- Very Good 11
- Excellent 8
I hope you like bed bugs
by Pullingleeks on
I dont know whos been writing all the positive reviews for this place... the staff were friendly, but I cant in good faith say anything else upbeat about it. The room was nothing like the pictures online; it was dingy, had lots of peeling paint and what looked like betel spit on the walls. I dont think the sheets on the ridiculously hard bed were clean and were crawling with bed bugs and a veritable menagerie other little unwanted creatures. I should have made a fuss, but at the time was too jet lagged and British. Unless youre a keen Entomologist, avoid!
Safe & Clean
by Johnathan L on
Mangers of this hotel took great care of me like their baby son, staffs were always attentive of my needs, the management did a good job in ensuring my safety, health and cleanliness in my room over my 21 days stay with them, the manager even walked me to the park to learn yoga in the wee hour of the morning, the staff brought me to his local gym, I had my first tricycle ride with the other manager, talked and joked with the staffs and managers at the receptionist area almost everyday, watched my favourite India variety show with them in the evening, thanks guys for taking such great care of me, Namaste!:)
by kissie448 on
I stayed at Hotel Sheree Ram Deluxe for three nights while I was seeing a dentist in Delhi, and I was very pleased with my stay. The room was nice and the staff was very helpful and kind and I had my clothes washed and ironed to perfection. The hotel is situated in a tourist area and close to several restaurants and shops.
by BHAWANI J on
I stayed here for two nights was in Delhi on business trip. This hotel is on main arakahan road, paharganj. Very close to New Delhi railway station. Location wise is good. Reason by not giving 5 rating, bathroom of the room was not maintain. Good for Budget travellers.
Amazing stay !
by Shekar J on
The hotel is located in nice location . The staff is very friendly . The room are good . It's really value for money. I'm so glad they allowed me to check out lil late . Thank you very much everyone . It was just a perfect stay . Rooms were clean and spacious . The best part of hotel is there staff . All of them are very nice .
"Add a tip to help travellers choose a good room"......try a different hotel !!
by 59TR3A on March 29, 2014
Rooms not facing the road are less noisy. But generally rooms are a bit noisy at night.
by praveendiscovery29 on March 1, 2014
Get a room away from the streetview, better for noise at night.
by Jesper24 on February 27, 2014
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Car Rental
- Currency exchange
- Front desk
- Airport transportation
- LCD / Projector
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Ticket Service
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Smoking Rooms
- Suitable for children
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24-Hour Security
- Taxi Service
- Families with Children
- Child Friendly
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Additional bathroom
Media & Entertainment
- Cable channels
- Internet Access
- City View
- Cinema close by
From 11:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.