- Special Deals
Red Maple Bed and Breakfast
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 182 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offering free Wi-Fi facility, Red Maple Bed and Breakfast is avalue for money accommodation in Delhi. Being a preferred option for business,leisure and single woman traveler, this hotel is 12km from the Indira GandhiInternational Airport.
This home stay in Delhi maintains 5 well-maintained rooms foraccommodation. All the rooms include amenities like air-conditioner, T.V, mini-bar,tea/coffee maker, electronic safe and 24 hour hot and cold running water inattached bathroom.
Apart from accommodation, front desk is open for 24 hours at RedMaple Bed and Breakfast. The hotel has a dining area where food can be orderedand enjoyed. Tourist attractions like Parliament house is 7km and India gate is7km from this hotel.
This property is 8km from Hajrat Nizamuddin RailwayStation and 14km from Delhi Bus Stand.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Single Room
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1120
Deluxe Double Room
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1320
Important Landmarks Nearby
- South Extension Market 0.48 km
- Mother Diary 0.53 km
- INA Market 0.85 km
- Icici Bank 0.9 km
- Dilli Haat 0.94 km
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences 1.07 km
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi 1.07 km
- Flavors Moterate, Defense Colony 1.09 km
- Defence Colony Market 1.13 km
- National Eye Bank 1.27 km
- Safdarjung Hospital 1.28 km
- Ansal Plaza Mall 1.31 km
- Arab States Mission League 1.41 km
- Belarus Embassy 1.48 km
- Safdarjung Flying Club 1.6 km
- Safdarjung Domestic Airport 1.64 km
- Cyprus Embassy 1.7 km
- Lajpat Nagar Metro 1.77 km
- Moolchand Khairati Ram Hospital 1.8 km
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium 1.84 km
- India Habitat Centre 1.85 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 4
- Average 13
- Very Good 31
- Excellent 134
Bed & Breakfast in short budget
by Kusum P on February 12, 2017
Best b&b in Delhi for long stay,I personally prefer to stay here. Booking process is easy. Good place to stay in budget prices. Staff and food is awesome quality. Management is very cooperative Again come!
Very Cheap Bed And Breakfast in South Delhi
by jeswardilip on January 31, 2017
Had a short visit with friends and choose this bed and breakfast hotel in Delhi for home stay. It was very cool experience to stay a place like home. My friends surely appreciate me for this decision to stay here. Great place for relaxation. Must stay.
Bed and breakfast hotels in new delhi
by vishal s on January 27, 2017
Red maple bed and breakfast is a great place to stay in Delhi if you are traveling single or even with a group of friends or family. The rooms are pleasant and clean, breakfast is excellent, and the staff will help with travel needs. Very reasonable in prices with good basic amenities. Location is also good to stay long easily. I highly recommend Red Maple B&B.
Affordable b&b in new delhi for long stay
by jayrS7684UQ on January 12, 2017
Visited delhi for our college training purpose and we book bed and breakfast delhi online as heard good about this b&b from my one of the reletives. As we need to stay long this bed and breakfast hotels in delhi is a best option with good facilities. We feel homely. Food is great. Helpful staff as well. We completed our training period without any stress. I will stay here everytime whenever i visit delhi again.
Very Comfortable Bed and Breakfast in Delhi to Stay
by SANKET K on January 3, 2017
We were travelling with family and needed a reasonably good place to stay. Red maple seemed to match our expectations and we booked it online with a very simple process. Good amenities with our budget values at b and b Delhi. Good staff service and they are very co-operative too. food reminds us our home. Clean rooms. Overall a good place to stay at Delhi bed and breakfast with some great people making the entire experience a really positive one.
clean room, WiFi facilities, good services
by SANKET K on January 2, 2017
Each of the room on floors 1 and 2 have balconies, rooms are nice and spacious.
by King2212 on December 21, 2016
good staff service, easy transpiration, near by market, doctor on call for any urgency, clean room, tasty food
by Lowell t on November 30, 2016
clean rooms, good staff service, qualify amenities, good location to reach at railway or airport, near to market, homely atmosphere
by Walter M on November 29, 2016
clean rooms, quick service, good location area, homely atmosphere
by frank w on November 28, 2016
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Room service
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.