- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 103 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in Chittaranjan Park, Regale Inn offers contemporary amenities with warm hospitality to its guests. The hotel lies in proximity to the airport and various tourists attractions. While staying at this hotel, guests can visit the Lotus Temple, ISKCON Temple, Select Citywalk shopping mall and various other exciting places.
The hotel offers them a host of facilities including round-the-clock room service, parking and dry cleaning./n/nGuests can choose from 57 well-furnished rooms, categorised as Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, Suite and Mini Condo.
Spacious and elegant, each room features air-conditioner, study table, luggage rack, cable television, direct-dial telephone, mini-bar and attached bath with running hot and cold water. /n/nDuring the stay, guests can dine at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of delicacies.
Guests can also enjoy some exotic drinks at the on-site lounge bar. Those looking to host a meeting, conference or private discussion can use the well-equipped business centre of the hotel. When at leisure, guests can take a dip into the rooftop swimming pool or step out to visit nearby parks.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room Only
10 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room Only
10 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room with Breakfast
10 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Single Room with Breakfast
10 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Savitri Cinema 0.2 km
- Pamposh Enclave 0.54 km
- Masjid Moth Commercial Complex 0.63 km
- Night Club Meriden Hotel 0.65 km
- Chitranjan Park 0.85 km
- North Korea Embassy 0.9 km
- Chirag Delhi 0.96 km
- Nehru Place Terminal 1.0 km
- Gk Market 1.04 km
- M Block Market 1.09 km
- Nehru Place Commercial Complex 1.11 km
- Paras Cinema 1.12 km
- Modi Tower 1.18 km
- Nehru Place Hub 1.19 km
- International Trade Tower 1.21 km
- Nehru Place Market 1.21 km
- Satyam Multiplex 1.24 km
- Corporate Hub 1.29 km
- Cuba Embassy 1.32 km
- Nehru Place Metro Station 1.4 km
- Kailash Colony Metro Station 1.44 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Rajesh avb on May 29,2017
very nice hotel
by Jeet C on Jan 25,2015
The staff here is not expert. Lack of maintenance. Never take complimentary breakfast here.
by swapnil chitranshee on May 31,2014
awesome experience. the management was nice. neat and clean hotel . no privacy issue. best hotel value hotel.
- Terrible 6
- Poor 13
- Average 13
- Very Good 31
- Excellent 40
Not So Great
by dhrumil s on July 5, 2017
The hotel is ok, not so great. Rooms and bathroom are average . The manager at the front desk does not bother a bit about customers or customer service, anything u ask him from room service to food to laundry, he will tell u to get in touch with someone else - he is more like an automated responding machine.
by Dhruva A on June 11, 2017
Good and nice hotel in South Delhi. Comfortable and clean place with nice rooms which are decently sized. Staff is also very helpful and hospitable. Hotel is well located on a slip road parallel to the ring road.
Decent budget hotel
by frend09 on June 11, 2017
Located conveniently on outer ring road, polite staff, nice rooms with good basic amenities. Good for short stays. Waking distance from Savitri, which has few eateries and a cinema halls and wine shop.
Excellent Services and Staff
by MANZOOR A on June 5, 2017
Its was very nice experience here at Regale inn,...I would suggest my other friends for this hotel,,,Rooms were very nice and clean..Staff was cooperative..specially Mr Sumit at Reception..He is a nice person also.. Will plan next time soon if come to delhi..
best hotel in south delhi...worthy to stay
by regmideepak123 on April 17, 2017
i stayed in this hotel for four days i found location ...perfect, rooms very good...staffs very very nice. i want to mention room service staffs, housekeeping staffs..sumit jee in reception..manager saheb all are very caring and smiling...food and serviceawesome !!! i strongly recommend this hotel for delhi stay..
best views and best service and nice rooms it wonderfull
by Raghoda R on August 7, 2016
Room near to the lift, room that the wi-fi is good connection
by r0na74 on June 11, 2015
you can chose any of the room I mean each room has its specialety
by Mohammadfaridahmady on June 8, 2015
by Honeywin123 on June 2, 2015
No advise.Try your luck.
by ArkaSamanta on May 25, 2015
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.