- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 61 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Connaught Mews is located at a distance of 1 km from Jantar Mantar and Sansad Marg Bus Stand. This hotel in New Delhi offers Wi-Fi access to its guest. It comprises of 19 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 3 floors.
Each room has amenities like wardrobe, television, bottled drinking water, makeup mirror, air-conditioner and attached bathroom. Connaught Mews has restaurant, elevator and welcome lobby within the premises.
This property offers front desk facility along with services like laundry and room service. This hotel in New Delhi is 2 km from Shivaji Bridge Railway Station, 1 km from Rajiv Chowk Metro Station and 17 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Some of the nearby places are Palika Bazaar (1 km), Connaught Place (0.9 km), Hanuman Mandir (1 km), Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (0.85 km), Red Fort (5 km) and Jama Masjid (4 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Twin Single Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Connaught Place, City Centre 0.1 km
- Delhi Tourism Coffee Home 0.26 km
- Jantar Mantar 0.28 km
- Jantar Mantar Observatory 0.28 km
- State Emporia Complex 0.3 km
- Janpath Market 0.44 km
- Connaught Shopping Area 0.45 km
- Palika Bazaar 0.49 km
- Central Cottage Industries Emporium 0.59 km
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib 0.62 km
- Rajiv Chowk Metro Station 0.65 km
- Cp Metro Station 0.65 km
- Metro Station(Connaught Place) 0.65 km
- Corus Shopping Area 0.69 km
- Sacred Heart Cathedral Church 0.79 km
- Connaught Place Market 0.87 km
- Iceland Embassy 0.87 km
- Odeon Cinema 0.87 km
- Costa Coffee 0.96 km
- Karnail Singh Stadium 1.05 km
- Palika Shopping Complex 1.24 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by VINOD on Aug 06,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Everything else!
by NEHA on Aug 02,2017
What's Good: Near prime location
What needs to improve : No boarding, no proper signage, smelly rooms,
Worst experience ever in Delhi
by Vipindas V on
Due to non availability of other hotels, my travel agent book this hotel for an official trip. Its an unclean place from gate itself. Bathrooms are something like a public toilet. Breakfast is something like street food. I vacated room on same day itself. Not recommending to anyone.
Never book this Hotel
by ssinghal2000 on
01. Its in a very narrow lane in Connaught place where your cab cannot enter if any car is already parked. 02. When you reach the building after walking for few meters, you cannot figure out that its a hotel. The durban will casually tell you to simply go to second floor. 03.On reaching second floor you will find a small desk on one side serving as reception with person manning it not at all bothered about your presence. 04. Then there were other employees who had same casual attitude in dressing and mannerisms. 05. At this moment I decided not to stay in such place as it felt unsafe and left it.
Well located, quiet, clean hotel
by TimfromBath on
Stayed here at the beginning and end of my trip to India. Large, clean, quiet, comfortable and room. Breakfast only average - limited choice. Good location for airport metro - a few minutes' walk from Shivaji Stadium station. The entrance is a little hidden.
by raju24d on
Booked d hotel thru clreartrip on 09/06/17 for 10/06/17 after gng thru d reviews but to my surprise it is d worst Hotel I hv ever visited. Checked out widin 1 hr of check in...even d check in entry wasnt made...ordered Veg thali in lunch after checkin n person fm 222 is saying to some1"Oye Sweets hain nahi, dahi hai nahi kaise dega thali, Sir thali nahi ho payegi" n disconnected d call. I mean Zero professionalism...d Manager was talking politely but how cud u stay in a hotel where Zero hospitality is dere...How cud Tripadvisor n HolidayIQ can give this much rating 3star...Its worst den 1 star..rating is purchased!
Experience connaught place
by Arun kumar S on
It is at a excellent location in Delhi. In the happening place and still in such a lane where you can find some peace. Some.times you get to see army of Monkeys on the road which is amusing. Rooms are spacious. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Saurabh syall is one amazing guy managing the property and takes personal care of guests.
- Front desk
- Currency exchange
- Car Rental
- Luggage storage
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Ironing Service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Central Air Conditioning
- Safe Deposit Box
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Taxi Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.