- Special Deals
Hotel Fairstay Ooty
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 440 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Hotel Fairstay is located 1.5 km from the main town and just 100 km from Coimbatore Providing easy access to its Guests. It offers free Wi-Fi service, driver accommodation, free car parking and has complimentary breakfast service for its guests.
The beautiful view of the Valley is obtained from the balcony. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious, furnished and interconnected featuring an LED-TV with premium channels installed, 24 supply of hot/cold water, 24hr power back-up facility, fruit basket, a mini bar, a refrigerator, a Tea/coffee maker, daily newspapers, mineral water and an attached bathroom with toiletries. Other facilities provided are a Conference hall; children play area, in-house shop, laundry, gymnasium Internet facility/cyber cafe, outdoor activities and free parking.
The hotel has a 24-hour travel desk facility which assists the guests in sightseeing and travelling around the city.The restaurant in the hotel serves delicious food. Separate restaurant for Non/vegetarians is also available.
Coffee shop in the hotel serves a variety of refreshing beverages.The Hotel is located 100 km from Coimbatore airport and 3 km from Railway Station. Note: The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with us directly.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Room with Balcony - Annex
4 Rooms Left!
Executive Double with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Executive 4 Bedroom with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Toy Train 0.21 km
- Fun City 0.55 km
- Valley Park 0.59 km
- Fernhill Palace 0.67 km
- Nilgiri Hills Gliding Region 0.67 km
- Ooty Hill Station 0.67 km
- Tiger Hill 0.72 km
- Gori Dam 0.91 km
- Wax World 1.01 km
- Tea Garden And Coffee Plantations 1.13 km
- Green Valley View 1.17 km
- Niligri District Cooperative Milk Producing Union Ltd 1.29 km
- Elk Hill 1.35 km
- Sagar Resort 1.45 km
- Dodabetta Peak 1.5 km
- The Doddabetta Peak 1.5 km
- Tea Museum 1.5 km
- South India Peak 1.55 km
- Dodabetta Hill 1.55 km
- Pine Forest 1.68 km
- Ooty Rose Garden 1.7 km
You might also like these hotels
- BKR Ooty Gate Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 92 reviews
- Fortune retreats 4.0 Review Score - 106 reviews
- Delightz Inn Tiger Hill Resorts 4.5 Review Score - 573 reviews
- Hotel Preethi Classic Towers 3.5 Review Score - 102 reviews
- British Cliff Club Resort 3.5 Review Score - 56 reviews
- Hotel Silver Oak 4.0 Review Score - 95 reviews
- FabHotel Sholas Residency 3.5 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Divi Heritage Inn 3.5 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Silver Spring Cottage 3.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- The Bliss Resorts and Cottages 4.0 Review Score - 10 reviews
- Hotel Durga 3.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Srikanth on Aug 10,2017
What's Good: Awesome rooms
What needs to improve : No heaters
by Bhavana on Aug 10,2017
What's Good: Big room's and nice food
What needs to improve : No heaters
by Appi Reddy on Aug 10,2017
What's Good: Value for money, nice big room's
What needs to improve : Heaters not available
by PURNACHANDRA on Jun 12,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : Everything from service to location,
by AMBADAS on May 28,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness and room service
What needs to improve : Location and cost
by Prateek on Apr 10,2017
What's Good: Room service was good. Room was neat n clean. Value for money!
What needs to improve : -
by Ragunathan on Mar 05,2017
What's Good: Neat , comfortable, breakfast and staff behavior were all appreciable
What needs to improve : Check in check out timings
by Anbarasan on Jan 27,2017
What's Good: Nice Room and Location
What needs to improve : TV - Cable problem. But may be climate issue.
Excellent Stay at Fairstay
by ramroja18 on
Thanks to Fairstay for making our stay at Ooty memorable.Spacious rooms,clean and friendly staff.We enjoyed our stay.Keep it up the follow up services and friendly approach of post stay.The road to the resorts should be repaired. Wi-fi connection is poor,otherwise Fairstay is very nice to stay.
by abhishekg56 on
I stayed in FairStay in Sept 2017. I initially booked 2 rooms in this hotel for 3 days but I decided to check out after one day after seeing pathetic rooms and overall services at the hotel. They charged me Rs 4200/- per night per room. Believe me, this hotel is not worth more than Rs 1000/- per night. Location and approach road so bad that you wont even feel that you are at some hill station. Rooms are shabbily maintained. Children's play area is so narrow and unsafe for kids. Sharp metal objects were lying in the kids playing area. This hotel is not meant for people who wish to enjoy their holidays at nice, calm and scenic place. I dont think excuse of overcharging due to peak season is applicable here as after checking out from Faristay we booked a room at MGM Resort (Coonoor) next day at the same price and truly enjoyed my stay MGM Resort (Coonoor).
Mohan Babu vindhya travels
by vindhya t on
It was a pleasant stay at Fairstay resorts with my family . 2 bedroom suite with a large balcony providing nice view of city on hills. Extremely neat and clean .and dinner Breakfast is served fresh and is delicious South Indian food. Very friendly staff and manager Mr.Fredric
by Raja R on
Very friendly staff and manager too. They made us feel home right from food to every aspect there on. In fact there was a medical emergency for one of them the manager came all the way to hospital and stood by us until things were fine.
Nice place to stay
by SubhaRagav on
Resort was neatly maintained& well furnished. Very courteous staffs& room service was too good. Our kid was not well, Mr.Fredric, manager volunteerly offered room heater. Will definitely visit Fairstay again. Also I strongly recommend to others. Special thanks to Mr.Fredric&the room service guy Murugesan
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Smoking Rooms
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.