- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 107 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located on Arvind Marg, Hotel Pandav offers guests a privilege of enjoying luxurious accommodation at economical prices. There are 20 fully-furnished rooms that are divided into three categories, namely Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe.
The rooms are decorated gracefully and are appointed with safe deposit box, cable television and air-conditioner. To make guests' stay even more comfortable, the hotel offers facilities like doctor-on-call, car parking, internet access and laundry. /n/nGuests can dine at the in-house restaurant and go for a walk in the garden thereafter.
The hotel organises campfire for them and arranges sightseeing trips to make their sojourn memorable. For meeting the needs of business travellers, Hotel Pandav offers a conference hall that is equipped with projector, VCR and video camera.
On prior request, the hotel can also arrange other equipment. /n/nWhen at leisure, guests can visit discotheque or spend some time in games room. Besides, they can pump iron at the health club or exercise using latest equipment.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Government Hospital 0.12 km
- Pachmarhi Bus Stand 0.14 km
- Pipariya Road Bus Station 0.15 km
- Amabhai Temple 0.23 km
- Shri Mahaveer Digamber Jain Temple 0.24 km
- Hospital 0.25 km
- Pawan Cushion Work 0.28 km
- Cinema Bus Stand 0.3 km
- Bees Falls 0.53 km
- Jata Shankar Garden 0.54 km
- Pachmarhi Hill Station 0.59 km
- Christ Church 0.77 km
- Caves Popularly Known As Pandav Caves 0.83 km
- Methodist Church 0.94 km
- Jatashankar Temple 1.09 km
- Sahakar 1.1 km
- Suman Nandan Van 1.11 km
- Jatashankar Caves 1.35 km
- Satrasta 1.57 km
- Jai Stambh 1.57 km
- Pandava Garden 1.62 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 19
- Poor 5
- Average 13
- Very Good 16
- Excellent 54
by Sunny S on January 2, 2017
I stayed at this hotel Last weekend with my friends and family it was such good place and above that the warm hospitality of hotel pandav inn, the food of the hotel is delicious and staff is very friendly so i would recommend this hotel to each and every TripAdvisor member
by pradeep2564 on December 23, 2016
It is located in main market area of Pachmarhi so easily accessible. But rooms are quite small and cramped. There is no direct ventilation in rooms. Housekeeping is not up to the mark as toilets were not clean when we reached hotel and had to be got cleaned upon reaching there. Service is prompt and staff including at front desk were courteous and helpful. Gufa restaurant in hotel is nice place to eat. Food was delicious but variety limited. No sweets were available. Overall a Good place to spend time in Pachmarhi.
Too bad service and Old Property
by Tariq M on August 17, 2016
We were very tried from journey and booked this hotel suggested by local guide. The renovated rooms are OK but the other rooms are dampen with moisture and color is faded, lift is too old and does not work most of time with open ply board which hurts and makes sound which can be heard in our room. There wasn't any towel provided in spite of asking many times than finally I went to the reception and one towel was provided among 3 guests and that too was stained. Overall experience is horrible and want suggest anyone to check in here.
Good Rooms. Average Food. Expensive.
by Jaideep J on August 16, 2016
After reading lots of reviews and checking the availability, we decided for Hotel Pandav. We were charged very heavily for the most beautiful rooms ie 305 and 306. Service is ok. Location is excellent. View from our room was mind blowing. Food and restaurant is bearable. Kindly bargain hard other wise u r bound to pay extra.
by $review.name on April 27, 2016
It was a great experience . Rooms were perfectt ...I didnt expect that much but was suprised to see the services ....food and all was great ..all things were j berth Han Jan jaw Ian la mark yawl khana a al learn Lai Alka week local
Do not go for Pandav hotel or its associated hotel.
by Shan9sh on January 6, 2015
No one should visit this hotel.
by Neelam K on December 12, 2014
Side rooms are having good ventilation..
by URMISH on November 6, 2014
Rooms on 5 floor are the best
by adds13816 on October 19, 2014
Do not select this hotel if you have any other option.
by gautam865 on October 14, 2014
- Arcade/game room
- Suitable for children
- Health club
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- window opens
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.