- Special Deals
Grand Mumtaz Resorts Pahalgam
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 273 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
9 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite Room with Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast & Dinner
9 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite Room with Breakfast & Dinner
4 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with All Meals
9 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite Room with All Meals
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Lidder Lake 0.27 km
- Pahalgam Old Market 0.47 km
- Main Bazar Pahalgam 0.55 km
- New Bus Stand Pahalgam 0.58 km
- Pahalgam Gurudwara 0.63 km
- Mata Mandir 0.71 km
- Pahalgam Amusement Park 0.93 km
- Pahalgam Golf Course 1.21 km
- Poshwan Park 1.3 km
- Golf Course 1.65 km
- Arp Gallery 1.76 km
- Natural Wonders 2.14 km
- Natural Mount View 2.14 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Grand Abdulla 4.5 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Valley View Resort 4.0 Review Score - 37 reviews
- Hotel Mountview 4.0 Review Score - 307 reviews
- Hotel Lal Kothi 4.0 Review Score - 32 reviews
- Hill Top 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Grand View Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 307 reviews
- Golf View Resort 4.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Hotel Hill View 3.0 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Hotel Aksa Resorts 3.5 Review Score - 33 reviews
- Eden Resort 3.0 Review Score - 42 reviews
- Hotel Excellent 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- hotel King Palace 3.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Fahim on Apr 27,2017
What's Good: Location and Quality of services
What needs to improve : Outside view from room was not good.
Nice Stay Enjoyed...!
by fahim29 on
We Stayed for one day with family ..!! Good Resort adjacent to the resort is Golf Club.!! Food was excellent..! They didnt had buffet due to low occupancy..! All tourist places in pahalgham is nearby to the Resort..!!
Nice Hotel amongst the pines
by Anas W on
The resort is well located amongst the pines, overlooking the stream coming from Sheshnag. It is a quick 15 minutes walk from the main street of the city. A beautiful gpolf course abuts the hotel. Our room was nice and spacious. The rooms are in cottages spread across the property. The staff was very helpful. When we visited earlier this month, the hotel had hardly any guests, which probably helped in giving us better services. The hotel is however aging and needs investments to spruce it up. During our stay there was no data connectivity. A weak wi-fi signal was sporadically available from the hotel lobby. We mostly ordered dinner through room service, which was promptly served. Overall, we had a decent experience.
The snow-capped times
by Siddhartha S on
The resort is situated in probably the best location in the pahalgam valley. There is nothing more you can ask in terms of the scenic beauty the place has to offer. The hotel has well appointed cottages finished in wood. A typical koshur architecture. The food here is bad. Especially if you are veg. They try hard to please you, but some how the food is not very appealing. But I guess this is the best you find if you're out of Srinagar. An amazing breath taking view of the Pir Panjal, the Lidder river makes pahalgam an ideal tourist destination. Just contact local authorities for enquire for possible tensions in the place before booking. The staff are courteous, but lack the trained professionalism. The aru valley, betabwadi are must visit places around pahalgam. River rafting is also available at certain times of the season, but is erratic. Having a vehicle of your own hired from Srinagar could be helpful, but you have to hire local taxis for local sightseeing as outstation taxis aren't allowed.
Pahalgam 2 day visit!
by Nandini S on
This is a beautiful place to stay where we enjoyed the beautiful location. It is close to most of the sight seeing places in that area. The staff were courteous too. The food was good! You get wifi only in the reception though. So ensure you have a good phone connection which works in Kashmir.
Good hotel with great views
by Crusader_wiz on
We were a group of 10 and stayed for 2 nights in this property. The property is atop a mountain and adjacent to a beautiful golf course overlooked by mountains.The rooms are large and beautiful. Each room has a view of garden and the Lidder river far below. The staff is very good and a special mention for Bashir and Manzoor who stood out for their impeccable service. The food on day 1 was a bit of a let down but with the feedback, the next day, was a pleasant surprise. We enjoyed as a family sitting in the front gardens and had a great time in the evenings.This property is worth staying and would recommend it for all.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.