- Special Deals
Grand Mumtaz Resorts Pahalgam
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 269 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
6 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast & Dinner
6 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite Room with Breakfast & Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with All Meals
6 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite Room with All Meals
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Lidder Lake 0.27 km
- Pahalgam Old Market 0.47 km
- Main Bazar Pahalgam 0.55 km
- New Bus Stand Pahalgam 0.58 km
- Pahalgam Gurudwara 0.63 km
- Mata Mandir 0.71 km
- Pahalgam Amusement Park 0.93 km
- Pahalgam Golf Course 1.21 km
- Poshwan Park 1.3 km
- Golf Course 1.65 km
- Arp Gallery 1.76 km
- Natural Mount View 2.14 km
- Natural Wonders 2.14 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Fahim on Apr 27,2017
What's Good: Location and Quality of services
What needs to improve : Outside view from room was not good.
- Terrible 36
- Poor 27
- Average 63
- Very Good 89
- Excellent 54
Good hotel with great views
by Crusader_wiz on August 27, 2017
We were a group of 10 and stayed for 2 nights in this property. The property is atop a mountain and adjacent to a beautiful golf course overlooked by mountains.The rooms are large and beautiful. Each room has a view of garden and the Lidder river far below. The staff is very good and a special mention for Bashir and Manzoor who stood out for their impeccable service. The food on day 1 was a bit of a let down but with the feedback, the next day, was a pleasant surprise. We enjoyed as a family sitting in the front gardens and had a great time in the evenings.This property is worth staying and would recommend it for all.
Good Hotel with great view of Golf Course Service
by HimanshuMalik on June 26, 2017
Good Hotel with great view of Golf Course Service is really very good. Food is also very good and with good options. Hotel is not at all similar like Grand Mumtaz in Gulmarg,. This is much better hotel than in Gulmarg
by amitp328 on June 15, 2017
the staff where good and the room service was quick .. rooms where clean .. we had booking with meals ... they used to take special care ... the view of the hotels were good ...the location is beautiful...
Unpleasant attitude of the managers at the grand mumtaz
by Smriti G on June 7, 2017
I stay there for two days....the staff was good n helpful except the attitude of managers at the desk....so indifferent... they look at u as if u hv arrived frm somewhere unhappy place. ..nor they bother to answer u properly....disregarded they show u with unpleasant smile....also the pony rider of the hotel r good fighters if u book someone else down the hills ....
by sudipt01971 on June 4, 2017
Nice hotel in a nice ambience. In fact I stayed here with my family and friends in May last year. The room was quite spacious. There was some problem with the tv set and toilet but the hotel staffs tried a lot to get the issues resolved. From the lawn one can have the picturesque view of the valley and the lidder river... so fascinating. Food was good and ample. The snow cladded peaks can be viewed while enjoying tea and snacks in the lawn. Overall highly recommended for staying at Pehelgam.
newly renovated rooms are better
by HimanshuMalik on June 25, 2017
Choose room with a view towards the golf course, although all rooms have some sort of view.
by Ramanabrol on June 2, 2017
please always visit the rooms before you finalize the room , may the white houses are having good scenic views and spacious .
by Saravanan S on May 31, 2017
rooms in front of golf club is the best view room
by rinabanerjee54 on April 24, 2017
Take rooms on Top floor in New blocks E,F or G
by Ankur_RubyJain on April 4, 2017
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.