- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 26 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 2
- Average 7
- Very Good 12
- Excellent 3
by Asmiv on
We visited here in first week of June weather was good hotel is very nice. I booked deluxe room without balcony. My 7yr old daughter insisted for balcony our driver uzair 9796102343 managed it for her within 10 minutes without any extra charges.uzair knows vicinity very well n takes good care of his guest . I strongly recommend uzair tour travels.
Good hotel at market place
by Rahul_Timmi on
The hotel is located at good location if you like main maket area. If you need peace and quite place then its not for you. Only front side room is good backside no worth. There are 3 catagories but corner rooms are costly and good. Pros: Good hotel and clean Near to market and tai stand above Nathu's rasoi which is best in pahalgam Cons: Biggest problem no fan in room
Great Hotel in Paradise
by Abhik29 on
Tulyan is located bang on opposite the Taxi Stand -1 and in the center of the town.. Its a new property, very well maintained hotel with a pure veg restaurant.. Pros: New Property Well Maintained Good service Nice Veg Restaurant Cons: Steeply priced food Overall we had a very memorable stay in pahelgum & Tulyan!! Traveled with 5 in Apr'16!!
Right in the heart of the city
by Tnaharpune on
The hotel is located very nicely..... Very near to Main Market, bus stand, taxi stand (a must in Pahalgam) When you are in any city of kashmir, you have to rent a local car for local sight seeing. From this perspective, having a taxi stand in vicinity becomes crucial. hotel Tulian solves the purpose. There is a restaurant Nathu's Rasoi or Kitchen (i dont recall the name)... the restaurant is bit expensive, but decent. you get almost all the cuisines. The hotel is clean and neat. the rooms are very nicely decorated. The staff is really helpful. No worries on that part....
by MehediHassanPappu on
I with my all family members stayed in this hotel for a night on the way to our Kashmir Tour. The hotel is equipped with full modern facilities. Warm water and bed is available. Foods at Natho's Rasoi was excellent. Hotel staffs are very cordial. Taxi stand, non-veg restaurants and Grocery Shops are available around the hotel. Wanna stay again if come to Pahelgam.
Rooms with Balcony
by Abhik29 on July 10, 2016
Take a room having market view... the rooms have small balconies and you can enjoy the weather most from there :)...
by Tnaharpune on July 5, 2016
2nd Floor (South facing) Rooms have good view.
by MehediHassanPappu on May 30, 2016
The super deluxe on level 1 are the best they have to offer - it has a sit-out area if you are visiting in summers. Level 2 rooms are bad.
by Avizio on April 16, 2016
Bargain for the front room with balcony (1st Flr) if you really want to enjoy the stay & the view.
by Dishatek on July 28, 2015
- Business center
- Front desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.