- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 3 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Tara Villa resort is situated in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. Rooms in this hotel are meticulously designed to offer absolute comfort and conveniences. Set amidst a breath-taking backdrop of the beautiful Himalayas, this property provides an ideal retreat to refresh and rejuvenate oneself.
Rooms at Tara Villa resort are tastefully decorated and well equipped with a television set, desk, a comfortable bed and an attached bathroom with constant supply of hot and cold water. The property incorporates facilities like a parking space, laundry services and medical facilities.
The area is well known for its picturesque vistas, nearby tourist attractions and a variety of wild life species. In fact it is a virtual haven for bird watchers and animal lovers./n
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vivekanand Medical College 1.78 km
- College of Veterinary And Animal Sciences 2.06 km
- Bundla Chasm 2.42 km
- Post Office Palampur 2.59 km
- Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwa Vidyalay 2.59 km
- Civil Hospital 2.69 km
- Palampur Civil Hospital 2.69 km
- Neugal Park 2.91 km
- Saurav Van Vihar 2.95 km
- Kali Mata Mandir 3.08 km
- Palampur Bus Stand 3.2 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 1
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 1
Visit to Tara villa Palampur..
by sofipind on June 12, 2016
Very bad experience, the place is very old and badly maintained, dirty and smelling rooms. The place looks scary and they are charging so much that place is not even worth paying.....a single rupee, they mentioned it as comfortable home stay but not even close to it. ..... Surprised that trip advisor is promoting it on their site .
Charges too high
by DelhiChk on May 8, 2012
beautiful Home, silent location, but the charges are exorbitantly high according to the room and food they provide. the food is very common, but charges are like that to very good resturants, they took service charges, but the service wasnt appropriate, they would not serve tea as per your need but according to their convienence. otherwise it is a good place to be with nature, quiet and clean. you can sit..................for hours..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
We liked it very much and we will like to go there again
by PB K on August 21, 2011
The hosts Pavi and Rita Sarin are wonderfull helpfull hosts and they catered to our special needs.The slight draw back is the approach through the military area.There is fantastic view and we had our evening walks just in front of the place.Ideal for senior citizens
- Suitable for children
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Room service
- Makeup mirror
- Smoking rooms
- H/C running water
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.