- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 25 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Savera is situated 2 km from the Patna Junction Railway Station and 1 km from Buddha Smriti Udyaan. It offers free Wi-Fi connectivity and a multi-cuisine restaurant. The hotel in Patna has 30 comfortable rooms spread across 2 floors.
The rooms are furnished with amenities like a makeup mirror, wardrobe and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water. The travel desk assists with sight-seeing and car rental services. Additional services like medical, laundry and room service are also available at this property.
The property also has a garden and shopping area. Hotel Savera is 0.5 km from the Exhibition Road More Bus Stop and 7 km from the Patna International Airport. The PM Mall is 5 km from this property. Other points of interest near the hotel include the Gandhi Maidan (1 km), Mahavir Mandir (2 km), Golghar (1 km) and Patna Museum (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Single Room (AC)
4 Rooms Left!
Executive Deluxe Double Room (AC)
5 Rooms Left!
Priemere Double Room (AC)
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Ashokan Pillar 0.18 km
- Bureaucrat 0.43 km
- Gandhi Maidan 0.52 km
- central mall 0.54 km
- Patna Bus Stand 0.75 km
- Patna Saheb 0.76 km
- Gol Ghar 0.85 km
- Jadugar Museum 0.91 km
- buddha smriti park 1.03 km
- Patna Museum 1.07 km
- Lord Buddha Smrita Park 1.13 km
- Tara Mandal 1.2 km
- Indira Gandhi Planetarium 1.24 km
- Mahavir Temple 1.26 km
- Hanuman Mandir 1.26 km
- Patna Station 1.27 km
- Patna Railway Station 1.32 km
- Income Tax Circle 1.36 km
- Patna Market 1.49 km
- Patna Womens College 1.93 km
- Maner Sufi Saint Shrine 1.94 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Patliputra Nirvana 3.0 Review Score - 65 reviews
- Orchid Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Republic Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 30 reviews
- Hotel Laavish 4.0 Review Score - 31 reviews
- Hotel President 3.5 Review Score - 32 reviews
- Hotel Balaji 3.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Fort 3.0 Review Score - 10 reviews
- Hotel City Centre 3.0 Review Score - 36 reviews
- Hotel Royal Residency 3.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Park Plaza 3.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Elevens Inn 3.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Lord Shiva 3.0 Review Score - 7 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Laxman on Apr 21,2017
What's Good: Everything what require to anyone who staying
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Anan on Apr 04,2017
What's Good: Good Location
What needs to improve : Food Quality Not Good
- Terrible 3
- Poor 1
- Average 4
- Very Good 10
- Excellent 7
Very comfortable stay for a budget trip
by nitinbanthia on
The hotel lacks flamboyancy but has all the necessities and comfort for a business trip on a budget. Clean toilets, comfortable rooms, great food, and good service. Rooms are quite large in size providing ample space even for those business meet inside rooms. Location is not quite omnipresent but is quitely located on exhibition road of Patna.
Clean and good location
by agrawalshiv on
In Patna all Jaitely are overpriced. Average price is higher as compared to hotels... This is a small hotel which is clean and food is good. Service is bad .....since the location is not on main road, the sound of the road is less.
Service is pathetic. Food is good. Customer service is worst.
by Sumit A on
Infrastructure is nice. Though it is located in a little bad / crowdy / muddy location but it is kept clean & maintained very well. Why stay at this place? Located a little inside on ExhiBition road. Clean and tidy environment inside the hotel. Washrooms are the cleanest. Super tidy. Why not to stay at this place? Very bad service. I asked room service for a coffee mug, they brought me coffee instead, in response to which waiter made a puppy face & I had to drink it without complaining about it. Ordered a grilled veg sandwich mentioned for 85 + gst however I was charged for a club sandwich i.e. 125 + gst. As per them both are same but mentioned separately for two prices in the menu. Took me around 25 minutes to make them understand both are entirely different. Their captain Pranav was quick in providing resolution & charging the correct amount named as "discount". At the time of checkout, Customer service at Reception desk made incorrect bill thrice with an angry face. I had to call their manager to help me out as I had to leave for the airport. USEFUL TIPS / HACKS Go for the room including Buffet breakfast. Its good at reasonable price. Their Dal Tadka / Idli Sambhai are delicious. Conclusion: Premises is clean, ventilated and well maintained but poor service and wrong charged prices broke my trust. So, I will not recommend this hotel unless u r on a budget.
Nice hotel to stay
by Arvind S on
I have stayed in this hotel with my family for one night... Booked 2 rooms... Rooms were excellent n very clean as per expectation... Location is also gud as market n restaurants are nearby to this hotel... Only drawback is limited menu of breakfast which needs to be improve... Overall gud family hotel to stay.
Not worth staying
by Khan T on
Stayed for two night and had a really tough time staying here. Spent 2500/ night for club room and the room was dirty, Stinky and lacks all the necessary facilities. Rooms does not have mini bar. What I got in the room was a broken sofa, two dirty cups, a phone, a TV and the bed. At the time of check in reception guy took almost 20 minutes managing his papers. When entered in the room, there was no menu, no remote for AC and TV. They provided the same which took them to arrange almost 1 hour. Food is bad. Breakfast is terrible. While staying here you expect anytime people coming and banging your door for the orders you actually did not made. Over all a must avoid hotel. Not worth the money i spent here.
Every room is good enough
by RahulKumar11 on November 29, 2016
Go for rooms on lower floors any room above 3rd floor will be bad idea.
by vids_cs on November 26, 2016
deluxe room is ok for double occupancy.
by Anuragchat on October 31, 2016
Avoid 104, 201 etc
by Bhaskarbvr on May 29, 2016
Room quality is excellent
by ganu753 on February 7, 2016
- Conference Room
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Laundry facilities
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- First Aid Kit
- Doctor on Call
- Tea Coffee Maker
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Internet Access
- Electric kettle
- Dining area
- Cinema close by
- Bottled/drinking water
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Room heater
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
- Complimentary toiletries
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Internet access-complimentary
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning-Room
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.