- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 315 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 2
- Average 10
- Very Good 62
- Excellent 241
by $review.name on May 20, 2017
Superb layout, lovely rooms and very good food. Tathastu organised our safari as well. Ms Shikha was really helpful in coordinating our stay as well as the safari Very courteous staff made our stay truly memorable
an interesting and fun resort
by Luv A on May 19, 2017
took my grandparents, the service was real good, especially for the elderly, good care was taken. so kudos to that. and there are a lot of fun activities to do in the resort which no other place in pench offers. the guides were real informative. food was decent. look no further. booking an entire villa is bliss. go for it. (y)
by Vishal P on May 18, 2017
The stay at the resort was very pleasant. The staff was good and the Bunglows were very comfortable and spacious. The food was also very satisfying. Overall a very peaceful and wonderful stay. The safaris were good though we were not able to spot a tiger.
Tathastu : a home away from home
by SP S on May 18, 2017
It was one of the best holidays that we have had in recent times primarily because of the hotel ambience and the staff hospitality. The rooms are very tastefully done with 24 hour attendant making life very comfortable. The evening bonfire with live music added to the holiday mood. The naturalist took personal care in showing not only the wildlife but also about birds, trees and flowers. Overall a 7star experience.
Awesome food and arrangement for jungle safari
by pratish k on May 18, 2017
I highly recommend this place for superb food and hospitality. They arranged jungle safari (very professionally) even on holi weekend. We visisted this place with family and really enjoyed our stay. The staff is very courteous. Although I feel that this is little expensive. Room service was little slow.
take a big group of max 9 and book an entire villa.
by Luv A on May 19, 2017
All rooms, Villas, caves rooms are best..choose any..but definitely visit and stay at Tathastu Resort
by nanditava on April 17, 2017
Rooms start with Tents...they are very good, spacious, would save money, no need to spend more on villas or cave room or any other
by Saurabh S on April 17, 2017
We stayed in a villa called Drongos tail - I liked this best as has its own garden and offered us privacy.
by ynmelbourne on March 15, 2017
the cave room is a unique experience and so are the tents..........
by AjayChhabria on January 24, 2017
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- Audio-visual equipment
- Barbecue grills
- Swimming pool
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Trekking/ Hiking
- Picnic area
- Trekking Nearby
- Wildlife Safaris
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.