- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 123 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
"Tribal Camp is an accommodation in Pench that offers internet access and breakfast to its guests. It is located at a distance of 5 km from the Kohka Lake and at 51 km the Ramtek Railway Station. This stay houses 11 well-appointed camps.
All camps have sofa-beds, telephones, slippers, and hot and cold water supply. This camp in Pench offers medical assitance and room service. It also has a picnic area and arranges for bonfires. It offers luggage storage space and operates a front desk. Tribal Camp has an in-house restaurant.
It is accessible from the Ramtek Bus Stand (46 km) and the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (106 km). Few notable places that guests can visit include the Bhander Range Forest (29 km), the Pench National Park (86 km), and the Totladoh Dam and Reservoir (57 km)."
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
You might also like these hotels
- WelcomHeritage Jungle Home 4.5 Review Score - 49 reviews
- Pench Jungle Camp 4.5 Review Score - 597 reviews
- Tuli Tiger Corridor 4.0 Review Score - 158 reviews
- Tathastu Resorts 4.5 Review Score - 344 reviews
- S.Kumar 999 Resort 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Mowgli's Den 4.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Tuli Veer Bagh Resorts & Spa 4.0 Review Score - 23 reviews
- V Resorts Mahua Pench 4.5 Review Score - 304 reviews
- Mahua Resort 4.5 Review Score - 305 reviews
- Baaz Jungle Resort 5.0 Review Score - 78 reviews
- Village Machaan- Division Of V Village Resorts Pvt Ltd 4.5 Review Score - 230 reviews
- Heaven Garden Resort 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by arulsali on
Sandeep's Kitchen is what this property should be rechristened!! Without taking away any credit from the comfort, hygiene and service that Sandeep and his team offer, the food here is THE clear winner... Strongly recommend this property. Location; convenient. The pool, would be a great place to dip in during summers, sipping on the golden liquid... In short; shall go back and stay and Tribal Camp. Cheers!
Stay njoy and feel at home!!!!
by taniyanandi on
just came back from the tribal camp and could not wait to post the review. the warm entrance makes you feel warm. roomfs are beautiful with air conditioning and a beautiful balcony at the rear ..step out in the morning and njoy your cup of tea admist the trees. Food is like home made and yummmmm:). spending relaxed time admist wilderness alongwith relaxed atmosphere is a speciallity here and do not miss the karoke evening. sandeep is an excellent host and treats you with lot of care...on the whole it was one of the best experience and my kids loved it.
Stay. Explore. Enjoy. Repeat!
by Manasi G on
I visited here last week and trust me the place is excellent. The first look of the resort made us all happy. The resort has Machan cottages which has all the amenities and still it has a touch of nature. The overall resort has a very nice ambiance. You can completely forget all your worries and enjoy there. The best part is the food, they have best homemade cuisine. Even the staff was friendly and the service was quick and good. Plus the resort is near to the Pench National Park. In short the place is worth paying and visiting. One can have a pleasant time staying there.
Ecofriendly experience in midst of Jungle
by mysticsona on
Tribal camp is truly an ecofriendly experience. This machan style resort offers cottages which are equipped with modern amenities yet maintains balance with nature As we entered the jungle arena in Pench in scorching heat of Nagpur ,We were delighted to see a lovely machan under the Mahua tree which also had a big swing to lie leisurely with pillows on a side and one swing tied to the tree which took me down the childhood memory lane. The Tribal camp offered delicious simple yet homemade fare. When Mercury is soaring high a glass of rose or khus Sharbat helps you cool down. They use the organic rice from their backyard. The lunch areas in created like a big tent which is tastefully decorated and houses the TV . Yes, you have to come to dining area to watch TV and this allows you to enjoy nature completely The staff is courteous and helpful. At 4 30 am they greet you with smoke as they arrange tea for you before you rush off for your morning safari. You can do star gazing from machaan or have your afternoon tea. Mr Sigh, the proprietor of tribal camp is avid naturalist, Jungle visitor and knows topography extremely well You can do lots activities....You can do treasure hunt, star gazing. But a noteworthy one is visiting the pottery village and have hands on experience in pot making This is a perfect place for families and even in rains it will have its charm This was truly an ecofriendly experience in jungle.
the best stay at a reasonable fare i ever had
by Sanket G on
Stayed in Tribal camp during Jan 2017. the stay, ambience, food and facilities they provide were extremely awesome. the staff was very polite and even the owner Sandeep bhaiyya had a very warm gesture. A perfect stay at quite a reasonable price.
- Luggage storage
- Medical services
- Front desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Smoking Rooms
- Picnic area
- Smoking rooms
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.