- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 567 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Strategically located close to the commercial area and near to the Old Ajantha Theatre Complex, this 4Star hotel maintains 60 rooms. A scrumptious fare is served in the Le-boulevard Restaurant, which is open till 10.30 p.m.
Corporate travelers are also facilitated with a business center and a conference venue, which is assisted with secretarial service. A work-out in the fitness center and a dip in the swimming pool rejuvenates one's body and soul. Please Note: Swimming Pool is under annual maintenance from 18th June 2017 to 25th June 2017.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
3 Rooms Left!
3 Rooms Left!
2 Rooms Left!
2 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rendezvous 0.2 km
- HCL Univer Cell 0.21 km
- Perumal Koil 0.22 km
- Pevenur Bharthidasan Memorial Museum And Research Centre 0.29 km
- Bharathiyarillam 0.43 km
- Beach Temple 0.43 km
- Rocky Beach 0.47 km
- Vinayakar Koil 0.49 km
- 3 Beach Rocky 0.52 km
- Aurobindo Ashram 0.71 km
- Aurobindo Samadhi 0.71 km
- Mothers Samadhi 0.71 km
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram 0.71 km
- Pondicherry Seaport 0.75 km
- Mana Kula Vinayakar Temple 0.78 km
- Vinayakar Temple 0.78 km
- Raja Theatre 0.86 km
- French Consulate 0.86 km
- Consulates 0.86 km
- Cercle De Pondicherry 0.92 km
- Governor?S Building 0.94 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sabarinagarajan on 11-06-2017
Hotel infrastructure, location, amenities. Breakfast
by Taru on 12-06-2017
Location of the hotel is very good and the staff was very polite and friendly.
by NARESH on 12-06-2017
City Center,Good Ambiance,Luxury and Big rooms
by JAYSHREE on 12-06-2017
Spic and span.well organised cooperative staff.good food.centrally located.
by Brajesh on 19-05-2015
It was a good experience. Very well behaved staffs and good facilities.
by Suraj R on 05-04-2015
It was a good experience. Very well behaved staffs and good facilities.
by Mr. Rakesh on 18-08-2014
It was a good experience staying in this hotel. The most advantage is this is walk able distance to beach and shopping center. Overall a good hotel and can stay comfortable.
by Suraj Kishore on 11-08-2014
Good location. Close to the beach street, French part of the town and must see places. Breakfast spread and quality is awesome. Rooms are good and clean but no great view from the rooms since it is in the midst of town. Roof top, swimming pool is infinity pool but small. Staff definitely need training. They should be aware of timings of local attractions. We missed Auroville visit as we were misguided that it is closed on Sundays. Later we found it was open up to 1:00PM on Sundays. Carry ice cubes with you! Yes, you heard it right. They ran out of ice cubes and could not give a refill on Saturday evening when our in-room party was at full swing. They said the machine has a fault. Could not believe this could happen in a 4- start rated hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful especially the house keeping and the "Just White" bar. Roof top restaurant offers tasty barbeque but be aware the efficiency of room service and other restaurant service goes low in the late evenings after 10:30PM. We went for dinner at 11:00PM and they took the order. They served the food but never bothered to see if they gave us the plates, spoons, forks to eat! We had to ask for them and water too. There seems to be disagreement between room service staff as to what time the service closed in the night. First day they told 10:30PM and the next day when we ordered dinner, we were told it is open till 12:45AM. We appreciated thinking they do it on weekends. But when we went to re-order, other person in room service told they are closed at 10:45PM. They received lots of foreign tourists and they MUST train their staff!
by Mr. NAVEEN on 06-07-2014
Rooms are not ventilated
- Terrible 15
- Poor 13
- Average 78
- Very Good 249
- Excellent 212
by angelgrg on June 23, 2017
We visited this hotel with our family..booked a family room.. Hotel is located at a good location.. The best part of our stay was food.. morning buffet-- we had options like english,indian and continental dishes.. by far the best buffet i had during a travel..!! Staffs were friendly and helpful and rooms were big,clean and tidy
Still one of the better places in Puducherry
by dkr50 on June 22, 2017
1. Well located, centrally placed 2. well appointed spacious rooms 3. Good infrastructure 4. Found some issues during this visit that needs to be attended to by the management a. The reception on arrival was cold and inhospitable b. Some of the orders in the ground floor restaurant are not entertained - like Veg Sheekh Kabaab - which served in the past c. The waiters are not knowledgeable about the kinds of whiskey available and their prices. They have to check everything with the seniors d. The TV channels are very limited for the Hindi, English viewers - I had to ask them whether this hotel is meant only for people in the south e. finally, the person at the reception could not separate my alcohol and other bills - which a senior person did in a minute. There seems to be an overall issue of training the new people and empowering them
Great hotel and location
by ccastleton on June 22, 2017
The hotel is spacious, clean, cool and welcoming, from the moment you arrive. Service was professional, with the odd hiccup in English. The superior room was large, clean, comfortable and had all amenities, including a large glass door shower. The rooftop pool offered great views, though little shade, probably due to the windy conditions. Opening times are also somewhat restrictive, likely limited by the fact you need to walk through the Rooftop Grill restaurant to get to it. This restaurant by the way also offers wonderful views over the city, a large screen for watching sporting events, and an extensive grill barbecue menu, apart from a broad range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. The breakfast and lunch restaurant just off the lobby was courteous and offered great food selection, though drinks were a little more limited. Location wise it is easy to reach, while being in close proximity to the centre, the beach promenade and most attractions. All together a great choice and good value for money, if you push for a good deal!
Excellent Hotel for the family
by Ram B on June 16, 2017
This was my first visit to Pondicherry. Stay at Athithi was very pleasant. Nice, Clean and big rooms. Roof top infinity pool is an added asset and my kids liked the place very much. Walkable to the Beach and restaurant is excellent. But, I do suggest to try out side food as there are many options available as well.
by Anand N on June 11, 2017
It is one of the nice hotel in white town. Ambience and food is excellent. Has swimming pool on the terrace which is open from 7 to 7. offers free wifi. Has barbeque restaurant offers regular meals too.
The room wi-fi will not work in the lobby and restaurant - since the Wi-fi quality is rather limited
by dkr50 on June 21, 2017
Get the executive room, value for money.
by sampathkumaran P on May 2, 2017
Go for the Executive Rooms.
by Syed N on April 27, 2017
Mid floor and corner suites are more comfortable
by 816souris on April 14, 2017
bad aircondition in superior room
by rajesh641964 on April 10, 2017
- Barbecue grills
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.