- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 590 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Strategically located close to the commercial area and near to the Old Ajantha Theatre Complex, this 4Star hotel maintains 60 rooms. A scrumptious fare is served in the Le-boulevard Restaurant, which is open till 10.30 p.m.
Corporate travelers are also facilitated with a business center and a conference venue, which is assisted with secretarial service. A work-out in the fitness center and a dip in the swimming pool rejuvenates one's body and soul. Please Note: Swimming Pool is under annual maintenance upto 30th June 2017.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
7 Rooms Left!
6 Rooms Left!
9 Rooms Left!
9 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rendezvous 0.2 km
- HCL Univer Cell 0.21 km
- Perumal Koil 0.22 km
- Pevenur Bharthidasan Memorial Museum And Research Centre 0.29 km
- Beach Temple 0.43 km
- Bharathiyarillam 0.43 km
- Rocky Beach 0.47 km
- Vinayakar Koil 0.49 km
- 3 Beach Rocky 0.52 km
- Aurobindo Ashram 0.71 km
- Aurobindo Samadhi 0.71 km
- Mothers Samadhi 0.71 km
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram 0.71 km
- Pondicherry Seaport 0.75 km
- Mana Kula Vinayakar Temple 0.78 km
- Vinayakar Temple 0.78 km
- Raja Theatre 0.86 km
- French Consulate 0.86 km
- Consulates 0.86 km
- Cercle De Pondicherry 0.92 km
- Governor?S Building 0.94 km
You might also like these hotels
- Grand Serenaa Hotels and Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 162 reviews
- The Ashok Beach Resort 3.5 Review Score - 162 reviews
- Shenbaga Hotel and Convention Centre 4.0 Review Score - 476 reviews
- Hotel Bon Sejour 4.0 Review Score - 101 reviews
- Villa Bayoud Sea View Heritage Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 151 reviews
- Accord Puducherry 4.0 Review Score - 634 reviews
- Hotel Villa Krish 4.5 Review Score - 33 reviews
- The Richmond, Puducherry 4.0 Review Score - 240 reviews
- The Sunway Manor 4.0 Review Score - 626 reviews
- Hotel Arunachala 4.0 Review Score - 93 reviews
- Kings City Residency 4.5 Review Score - 252 reviews
- JP Ressidency 3.0 Review Score - 15 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ajay on Oct 20,2017
What's Good: Breakfast and service
What needs to improve : Nothing as such
by Nitin on Oct 03,2017
What's Good: Ambience
What needs to improve : Ground floor restaurant
by Sabarinagarajan on Jun 13,2017
What's Good: Hotel infrastructure, location, amenities. Breakfast
What needs to improve : Room walls are not maintained properly, scratches everywhere. Look bit old. Renovation work gives constant noise makes the stay unpleasant. Food is good but soups are very spicy. Toilets are not properly cleaned, could see hairs...
by JAYSHREE on Jun 12,2017
What's Good: Spic and span.well organised cooperative staff.good food.centrally located.
What needs to improve : Nothing specific
Atithi is nice place to be
by 592abck on
Nice place, good location. Food is expensive though but no worries lot of food joints available nearby. The rooms are nice. Cleanliness is maintained in the pool and overall hotel. Staff is courteous.
Great service and great location
by M M on
We were a group of 11 friends travelling with Habitat for Humanity Global Village and we worked everyday at a rural village to help build 22 homes. It was hard and satisfying work. We were SO lucky to be staying at Hotel Atithi, which partners with Habitat. The rooms were clean and big, the beds were very comfortable, the food was wonderful and the service was excellent. The hotel is centrally located (air conditioned) and the staff will help you navigate the city. I would recommend this hotel to any North American traveler because it will meet your expectations of a 5 star hotel in the third world. I have travelled internationally for 7 years and appreciated this hotel like no other. Plus the hotels philanthropic attitude means staff gets to go to the Habitat work site and so they appreciated the hard work that is due there. Thank you staff at Hotel Atithi!
Friendliest staff and amazing food
by Shannon O on
I stayed here with a team for Habitat for Humanity. The staff was attentive and very friendly and accommodating to all our needs. I loved the buffet in the restaurant. I had been looking forward to authentic Indian food for a long time and it didn't disappoint. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. The rooftop pool has amazing views. I was very happy to stay here.
Pleasing stay - could have been better
by Franklin A on
Stayed at Hotel Atithi for my trip to Pondy in Oct 17. The room was spacious enough for a family of 4. The hotel was also neatly furnished. The breakfast spread seemed monotonous - was expecting something French. I stayed in the Executive Room (Standard). The bathrooms need a little more maintenance - did talk to the manager about this.
Great hotel with excellent amenities
by Dipankar D on
I stayed in two adjacent rooms of this hotel with my family (including two small kids) from 22nd to 26th October, 2017. It is a great place with excellently maintained amenities. The swimming pool on the terrace with the sea at a distance is marvellous. However, the seaside is quite far and you might not get any unobstructed view of the sea from your rooms. The executive rooms were really nice and spacious and had all amenities inside including mini-bar and electric kettle. The reception staff and the room service were very courteous and helpful. The restaurant was pretty cool and the breakfast was fabulous with many different varieties of food. The location, although in a busy and noisy crossroad in Pondicherry might be a bit intimidating, but the location is just walking distance from many major attractions of the city. My kids enjoyed their stay in this hotel a lot and all their extra demands were happily catered to by the hotel staff.
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Currency exchange
- Wedding services
- Travel counter
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Conference Room
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Barbecue grills
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.