On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Rann Utsav Packages
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
On Domestic Hotels
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Port Blair: An Overview
Surrounded by jagged coastlines, tropical vegetation and dreamy islands, Port Blair is simply straight out of a postcard. This lively city serves as the provincial capital of the Andaman Islands and boasts of an enthralling history that calls for an extensive exploration. This Indian Territory in the Bay of Bengal is a tourist-friendly spot that has plenty of interesting and engrossing attractions to explore.
Port Blair is the gateway to the enchanting serenity and beauty of the Andaman Islands. Soak your soul in the pristine ocean water, explore the diverse range of flora and fauna, revel in the charm of the exotic marine life, and engage in the rich culture and history that it has to offer, indulge in some thrilling adventure sports… Port Blair has so much to offer to travelers and nature lovers. Hotels in Port Blair also contribute to making your vacation a lot more memorable.
Top Highlights of Port Blair
• Historical Tours - The entry-point of the Andaman Islands is the perfect example of panoramic beauty coalesced with striking chronicles of the bygone eras. The exquisite island played a pivotal role in the colonial past and pre-independent Indian history. The best way to experience all this is take historical tours in and around the island. Start with the Cellular Jail, the definitive attraction of this tour. Pick the Ross Island as the next destination of this trip to enjoy a dramatic light and sound rendition demonstrating the glorious annals of the island followed by the historical Japanese bunkers near Corbyn’s Cove offering a grim insight into the island’s disturbing past.
• Best Beaches and Islands - Port Blair is a sought after tourist destination famous for its prismatic islands and beaches. Corbyn’s Cove Beach is a tourist’s favorite, with its immaculate shorelines tasseled with swaying palm and coconut trees. Spend some moments of solitude at this quaint beach swimming and basking in the sun. Chidiya Tapu is another delightful attraction of Port Blair famous for being a popular picnic spot and birds retreat. The island also offers awe-inspiring sunsets.
• Museum hopping - Port Blair possesses numerous museums that incredibly exhibit a diverse set of artifacts. Start your day-long museum quest with the Samudrika Marine Museum to get a deep insight into ancient archaeology and marine life. The Anthropological Museum is a historical delight that promises to take visitors to a different world of Paleolithic Islanders. Do not forget to visit the Zoological Survey of India Museum and the Fisheries Museum to get a unique experience of the plant, animal and marine kingdom.
• Adventure activities - Not just a nature lover’s paradise, Port Blair is the dream destination for adventure sports lover. Watch closely the enthralling marine life at the Wandoor & Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park by enjoying activities like semi-submarine or glass bottom boat ride without having to step into the ocean. Try scuba diving and snorkeling at the Jolly Buoy Island and do not forget to trek up to the highest point in South Andaman- Mount Harriet.
Accommodation in Port Blair
• Fortune Resort Bay Island - One of the finest luxury accommodations in Port Blair, the Fortune Resort Bay Island offers breathtaking views of the azure blue Bay of Bengal. Overlooking the majestic ocean, the property features contemporary rooms with private balconies. Each room comes equipped with air-conditioning, a separate seating area, private bathrooms, refrigerator, free complimentary and more. The luxury resort also features sea facing open deck restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, convenient services like 24-hour front desk, travel assistance and so on.
• Hotel Sentinel - Offering tastefully appointment rooms in Port Blair with private bathrooms, seating area and private balconies, Hotel Sentinel is another luxury property just six hundred meters away from the Phoenix Bay Jetty. The property focuses on making your getaway memorable and comfortable by offering superlative services like an outdoor swimming pool, meeting facilities, tour desk, a top-notch restaurant serving Chinese, Continental and Indian fares. The hotel also offers free parking and amazing garden and pool views from all the rooms.
• Hotel Haywizz - Located bang on the center of the Port Blair city, Hotel Haywizz is a luxury property that provides lavish stay with top-notch amenities. Its proximity to the prime attractions makes it the ideal place to stay when in Port Blair. Enjoy your stay at the Hotel Haywizz by availing services like free wifi, free parking, in-house restaurant, 24-hour front desk and more.
• J Hotel - Apart from its proximity to all the major attractions of Port Blair, J Hotel’s uniqueness lies in its design and creation. The elegantly crafted boutique hotel is located in the center of the city offering top-of-the-line accommodation and travel assistance. The non-smoking hotel is equipped with all modern facilities required for a memorable and relaxing stay. All rooms are designed classily with proper air-conditioning, mini bar, en suite bathrooms. Guests can treat their taste buds during their stay by noshing on delectable fares served by the in-house restaurant.
• Aashiaanaa Residency Inn - Feel at home at pocket-friendly rates at the Aashiaanaa Residency Inn located just a drive away from the Mount Harriet National Park. The cozy and comfortable hotel offers all the basic amenities like well-furnished rooms, 24-hour front desk, car rentals, travel assistance and more.
• Ocean Terrace - Enjoy the sun terrace and views of the majestic oceans at the Ocean Terrace hotel. A perfect place to unwind and relax after a day-long tooling around the island city, Ocean Terrace is one of the top-rated budget hotels in Port Blair. The hotel provides a plethora of services at competitive rates. For guest’s comfort, the property offer rooms with private balconies, terrace, bathrooms, free toiletries, on-site restaurant and more. Other services provided by the hotel include free parking, 24-hour front desk, bike and car rentals, among others.
• Ixzire - One of the best-value properties in Port Blair, Ixzire is a tropical fantasyland nestled in the lush greenery against the backdrop of the Mount Harriet National Park. This off-the-beaten-path hotel features air-conditioned accommodations, on-site restaurants, prompt room service, care rentals, free parking, just to mention a few. So, book your Port Blair hotel today!
Can I look hotels for specific price range in Port Blair? By ELLIOT on Jan 23,2018
To get a best price with Yatra in Port Blair, you can apply the price filters under "price per night" option. By Swapnasundari on Jan 23,2018
Can you suggest me how to book luxury hotels in Port Blair with Yatra? By Sanath on Jan 22,2018
You can use this link- https://www.yatra.com/hotels/luxury-hotels-in-port-blair to book luxury hotels with Yatra. By Sahishnu on Jan 22,2018
Can you help me to book cheap hotels in Port Blair? By Likesh on Jan 21,2018
Yatra welcome their customers in all the categories but if you specifically look for budget hotels in Port Blair. So you can check the filter "budget hotels" under "star ratings". By Parindra on Jan 21,2018
How I can book Port blair hotels in 5 star category? By Tridhara on Jan 20,2018
5 star Port blair hotels can be easily book with yatra and to do that you just need to follow few steps. Under the category "star ratings" there is filter called 5 star hotels from there you can book hotel based on your prefrence. By Virinchi on Jan 20,2018
Can I get flights from Port Blair to Dhaka. By Savitendra on Jan 19,2018
Yes, Air India and Jet Airways have flights from Port Blair to Dhaka. By Dhevaneyan on Jan 19,2018
Name a few cheap hotels in Port Blair within price range of 1k-2k. Also mention the common facilities that I can expect at these hotels. By Sanskriti on Jan 18,2018
Atlanta Cottage, Hotel Ram Niwas, Inn Residency and Diamond City are a few cheap hotels in Port Blair within price range of 1k-2k. By Suchendra on Jan 18,2018
I was thinking whether I shall carry enough cash to Port Blair. Please name a few hotels in Port Blair near airport with ATMs. By Shalaka on Jan 17,2018
GKM Grand Hotel, Hotel Guru International and The North Reef are amongst a few hotels in Port Blair near airport with ATM/banking facilitily. By Swapnil on Jan 17,2018
Please help me with a list of three decent cheap hotels in Port Blair near Garacharma. By Savitri on Jan 16,2018
Hotel Vivek, Hotel Daya Sagar and GB Oceania are decent cheap hotels in Port Blair near Garacharma. By Suloch on Jan 16,2018
I am looking for hotels in Port Bair with ATMs in the vicinity. Can you name a few?? By Mandakranta on Jan 15,2018
Hotel Guru International, located at Phoeix Bay has ATM banking facility. By Eknath on Jan 15,2018
I am planning to throw a bachelor party for my best friend. Can you suggest some good places ideal for parties?? By Gatita on Jan 14,2018
Hornbill Nest and Ixzire Port Blair will be great for family or friends get-to-gather. By Saffar on Jan 14,2018
Can you suggest the three best 4-star hotels in Port Blair?? By Setu on Jan 13,2018
Keys Select Hotel Aqua Green, Sinclairs Bayview, Hotel Sentinel and Sea Shell are some of the best 4-star hotels in Port Blair. By Achanda on Jan 13,2018
How far is Hotel Marine View from Cellular Jail in Port Blair?? By Ilamurugu on Jan 12,2018
Hotel Marine View is located roughly 1.4 km from Cellular Jail in Port Blair. By Pranay on Jan 12,2018
What is the average cost for one night at a 4-star hotel in Port Blair?? By Jayaditya on Jan 11,2018
The average cost for one night at a 4-star can range between Rs. 15,999 and Rs. 9,999. Avail great discounts on hotel booking only on Yatra.com By Chintamani on Jan 11,2018
Name some 3-Star hotels in Port Blair near bus stand? By Saransh on Jan 10,2018
White Coral Hotel, Andaman Residency and SKS Goldmine are near the Central bus stand whereas Ashiaana Residency is near the Private Bus stand. By Bhargav on Jan 10,2018
Are there any 3-star hotels in Port Blair with bar? By Sharanya on Jan 09,2018
Most 3 star hotels have bars with a calm vibe. The bar at Sinclairs has a relaxed old-world charm that offers delicious snacks and drinks. Hotel Haywizz and Shompen have bars with Bollywood themed nights and throbbing music. By Sarita on Jan 09,2018
What are the best Hotels in Port Blair? By Udupati on Jan 08,2018
Travellers in Port Blair have a wide range of choices from budget, mid-range and luxury hotels to choose for accomodation. J Hotel, Sinclairs Bayview, Haywizz (3 Star), Fortune Resort Bay Island, Hotel Hilltop International, Sea Princess Beach Resort (4 Star) and Andaman Residency, Anugama Resort (2 Star) are some of the best places to enjoy a memorable vacation. By Afeef on Jan 08,2018
Are there any 3-Star hotels in Port Blair with conference hall? By Sohil on Jan 07,2018
Some 3-star hotels in Port Blair like J Hotel, Hotel Sentinel have a grand banquet hall, ideally suited for off-site meetings and conferences managed by trained hotel staff. Extensive facilities like microphones and public-address systems make every event a success. With state-of-the-art amenities and advanced convention services, we guarantee to make business meet-ups a pleasurable event. By Yaaseen on Jan 07,2018
What are some of the best 3 Star hotels in Port Blair? By Vanadurga on Jan 06,2018
Port Blair is the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and an inviting holiday destination. It is popular for its sandy beaches and fresh seafood. Hotel Shreesh, De Meadows Resort, Hotel Hilltop International, Driftwood Hotel and Resort and Sinclairs Resorts are some of the best 3-star hotels. By Padmal on Jan 06,2018
I looking forward to indulging in some adventure in Port Blair. Please mention some activities that I can try and name some hotels in Port Blair that can help arrange it. By Darpan on Jan 05,2018
Some of the adventure activities that you might want to try while in Andaman are Banana Boat Rides, snorkeling, scuba diving and parasailing. GKM Grand Hotel, De Meadows Resort and Coral Cove are some of the hotels in Port Blair with dedicated travel counters. For sightseeing and adventure activities you may enquire at these counters. By Sudevi on Jan 05,2018
Are there any beach hotels in Port Blair near Samudrika Marine Museum. By Sanchit on Jan 04,2018
Blue Sea Hotel and GMK Grand Hotel are a couple of beach hotels in Port Blair near Samudrika Marine Museum. By Smriti on Jan 04,2018
Can you help me with a list of the top-rated beach hotels in Port Blair?? By Kaumudi on Jan 03,2018
Fortune Resort Bay Island, Sinclairs Bay View, Sea Shell and Hotel Sentinel are amongst a few top-rated beach hotels in Port Blair. By Aabha on Jan 03,2018
Recommend a few best value 3-star hotels in Port Blair near bus stand. By Shrigauri on Jan 02,2018
GKM Grand Hotel, Hotel SKS GoldMine, Sun Sea Resort and Hotel Haywizz are some of the best value 3-star hotels in Port Blair near bus stand. By Harilal on Jan 02,2018
Are there any good hotels in Port Blair with conference halls as I am travelling for a business meeting?? By Shrimati on Jan 01,2018
Blue Sea Hotel, Hotel Sentinel and Sea Shell cater to all the requirements for business meetings and events. By Purshottam on Jan 01,2018
Please name some nice family hotels in Port Blair with children's play area as my nephew and niece are coming along. By Yamajith on Dec 31,2017
GKM Grand Hotel, White Coral, The Oceanus Resort and De Meadows Resort are a couple of nice family hotels in Port Blair with children's play area. By Agnello on Dec 31,2017
Are there any luxury 3-star hotels in Port Blair. By Rupashri on Dec 30,2017
GKM Grand Hotel, De Meadows Resort and Hotel De Marina are some luxury 3-star hotels in Port Blair. By Sambudh on Dec 30,2017
Can you list out a few romantic-hotels in Port Blair for couples. By Qatadah on Dec 29,2017
GKM Grand Hotel, Hotel Shreesh, Hotel De Marina, Sea Princess Beach Resort and Hotel Sentinel are amongst a few romantic-hotels in Port Blair for couples. By Trishar on Dec 29,2017
Please suggest a few romantic-hotels in Port Blair ideal for honeymoon couples. By Nalina on Dec 28,2017
Hotel Sentinel,Ixzire, Fortune Resort Bay Island and Hornbill Nest are some of the hotels in Port Blair ideal for couples on honeymoon. By Shankh on Dec 28,2017
Name some bed and breakfast budget hotels in Port Blair. By Avinash on Dec 27,2017
Andaman Castle and Andaman Galley are some of the bed and breakfast budget hotels in Port Blair. By Sumah on Dec 27,2017
Which are some good 3-star hotels in Port Blair with gym facilities? By Sarama on Dec 26,2017
Among the 3-star hotels in Port Blair that have gym facilities for your daily fitness regime are Peerless Sarovar Portico, Sinclairs Bay View, The North Reef Hotel. By Gajra on Dec 26,2017
Can I find any 3-star hotels in Port Blair with restaurants? By Rajanigandha on Dec 25,2017
All 3-star hotels have fine dining restaurants. J Hotel has a rooftop restaurant with a delectable menu featuring Continental, Chinese delicacies. Sentinel Resort serves scrumptious food prepared with the best ingredients. The brunches, tandoor stations and charcoal grills at Coral Cove Hotel are not to be missed. By Himanshu on Dec 25,2017
Suggest some 3-star hotels in Port Blair with children's play area? By Chandrachur on Dec 24,2017
Seashell Beach Resort has a jacuzzi and pool where kids will love to splash. Hotels like De Meadows and Sea Princess Beach Resort that have lush greenery around them can be best used as a play area for fun games and outdoor sports. By Hafiza on Dec 24,2017
Are there any good 3-star hotels in Port Blair with swimming-pool? By Sundar on Dec 23,2017
Andaman Castle, Sinclairs Resort, Hotel Sentinel have freshwater swimming-pools.Take a break and dip into the pool and soak in the pristine beauty around. By Kanimoli on Dec 23,2017
Suggest a few popular budget hotels in Port Blair with Wi-Fi popular amongst backpackers. By Azb on Dec 22,2017
Andaman Residency, Aashiaanaa Resedency Inn, A.G. Residency are a few popular budget hotels in Port Blair with Wi-Fi popular amongst backpackers. By Jagadeep on Dec 22,2017
Are there any 3-star hotels in Port-Blair with Wi-Fi? By Chitrali on Dec 21,2017
Most 3-Star Hotels in Port Blair have free Wi-Fi as an amenity. Mid-range hotels like Driftwood Hotel and Resorts, Hotel Blair, Hotel Haywizz, White Coral also have internet access. Check with the reception about this amenity before booking a reservation. By Meet on Dec 21,2017
To Submit your question please Login or Signup