On Domestic Hotels
On Budget Hotel Brands
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Luxury Hotel Brands
On Flights & Hotels
through MobiKwik Wallet
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Punjab National Bank
With Vodafone m-pesa Wallet
With RuPay Card
Instant confirmation on hotels
on Hotels in India
Amazing deals on hotels in Pune are up for asking at Yatra.com. Know about the facilities, amenities, and location of the property. Read customer reviews before you book. Using promo code HOTEL17 will get you up to 70% off on your Pune hotel booking.
A Hotel Guide to Pune, A cultural capital of Maharastra -
The city of Pune is a representation of rich culture and heritage with strong roots of the Maratha Empire. In addition to fabulous shopping, exciting activities and electrifying nightlife, there is a large list of hotels in Pune. People traveling Pune to visit its royal palaces, holy temples, ancient museums and lively parks, can conveniently find comfortable accommodation from the hotels in Pune list. Since both luxury and budget options are available for hotels in Pune, there are so many hotels in Pune to stay comfortably and enjoy the authentic homely feel.
Top 5 five star hotels in Pune
Hyatt, Marriott Suites, Vivanta by Taj, JW Marriott and Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel are some of the popular five-star hotels in Pune. Services such as a spa, outdoor pool, free WIFI, a health club are available in most of these hotels. Among these, Marriott Suites hotel in Pune near the airport is ideal for the family crowd for the lavish, authentic service they offer. Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden hotel in Pune near station has great ambiance with royalty defined in every nook and corner of this hotel. Hyatt hotel in Pune near Kalyani Nagar ensures an awesome spa experience to its customers with their therapeutic treatments, massages, facials, body scrubs. Couple treatment room is also available along with 4 other treatment rooms in Hyatt Spa service. Vivanta by Taj is mostly preferred by the business travelers for the elegant and neat décor and high-class services they provide. JW Marriott is a five-star hotel which provides services equal to a seven-star hotel. It is ranked as the best hotel in Pune near Shivaji Nagar.
Other luxury hotels in Pune
Novotel hotel in Pune in Vimal Nagar includes a 24-hour fitness center for its visitors. Courtyard by Marriott 5 star hotel in Pune Hinjewadi is more suitable for travelers who are particular about their utmost comfort. Crowne Plaza hotel in Pune near Koregaon Park includes the best capacious conference rooms for business meetings along with various amenities. All the luxury hotels in Pune city offer 24-hour check-in facility and free breakfast.
Affordable hotels in Pune
The rates of hotels in Pune differs according to the comfort, requirement and services they provide. Some of the two-star hotels in Pune such as Hotel Mathura Residency, Tamana Executive, and Hotel Parichay provide facilities at cheaper rates without compromising the customer needs. The Lemon Tree Hotel in Pune Hinjewadi is one of the economical 3-star hotels in Pune.
Hotels for couples
The Corinthians Resort & Club is a great hotel in Pune for couples. It ensures a romantic, serene stay to the couples with the beautiful interior and exterior design of this hotel. Royal Orchid Central is a four-star hotel in Pune Kalyani Nagar with two appealing restaurants and exciting outdoor pool. Fortune Inn Jukaso includes clean rooms with a pleasant view compared to any top hotels in Pune near Viman Nagar. The inn refreshes its visitors with a 24-hour coffee shop, Zodiac.
Make yourself comfortable while touring in Pune by staying in our recommended list of hotels in Pune to have an incredible trip.
Pune: An Overview
One of the most vibrant and thriving metropolitan cities of India, Pune’s geographical placement and year-round pleasant weather makes it an ideal place to stay and explore. Maharashtra’s second largest city is a cultural melting pot that houses some of the globally lauded business and academic establishments. Pune is little more than just an army post as it effortlessly exemplifies the ‘Urban India’ with its astonishing blend of spiritualism and capitalism. Globally famous for the Osho International Meditation Resort, Pune definitely ranks among the top ten (10) Indian Cities to visit in every foreigner’s travel itinerary.
Top reasons to visit Pune
Apart from being the ‘Mini Weekend Getaway’ for most of Mumbaikars, Pune’s pulsating soul and urban feel is highly contagious. India’s first smart city not only boasts of a rich cultural history and a bunch of well educated people, Pune also offers a plethora of options to its visitors right from breathtaking natural beauty to a sizzling nightlife, never-seen-before gastronomical experiences coupled with soothing weather conditions to die for. Here are some of our reasons to visit this beautiful city:-
• Historical Treasure Troves - History buffs, you have hit the jackpot! Great rulers like the Maratha kings and the Peshwas have ruled Pune before the arrival of the Britishers. The city is home to significant museums and historical monuments like the Sinhagad Fort, Shaniwar Wada, Aga Khan Palace, among others.
• Osho’s Ashram - Pune houses the headquarters of the infamous Osho International Meditation Resort which is one of the popular destinations thronged by foreigners. Set amidst twenty eight (28) acres of panoramic woodland and gardens, Osho’s ashram gives a deeper insight into the globally renowned spiritual guru’s philosophy and way of leading life.
• Greenery - Pune cannot be tagged as just another ‘concrete jungle’! The city offers much more than just soaring skyscrapers and commercial infrastructure. It would be fair to say that Pune is one of the rare cities that have managed to have substantial greenery in and around the city. So when you are out and about exploring the city, do not be surprised to see a mini patch of lush forest amidst the urban sprawl.
• Soothing weather - In spite of the high humidity levels, Pune’s temperature often shocks visitors as it hardly crosses twenty five (25) degrees! So if you wake up in the morning, greeted by a breezy and cloudy day, make the most of this opportunity.
• Culinary delights - Come Pune and be amazed to experience a culinary spread offering an assortment of singular cuisines worth exploring! From local food joints located in the shabby streets of Old Pune serving humble comfort-foods to super-swanky fine-dine eateries offering progressive gastronomic delights, Pune’s foodscape is diverse and unique.
• India’s best five-star hotel destination - In the most recent Hotel Price Index report published by Hotels.com, Pune has been ranked as India’s best five-star hotel destination. As per the report, Pune offers the best-value deals on five star hotel accommodations in the country.
Accommodations in Pune
• Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond - Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond is a premium property located in one of the swankiest circles of Pune, Koregaon Park. The high-end luxury property offers tastefully furnished rooms and ergonomic work spaces. All rooms come with satellite televisions, home theatre systems, well-stocked mini bars, bottled water, complimentary refreshments and toiletries. Guests can also enjoy energizing workout at the hotel’s gym followed by a refreshing massage at the in-house spa. The hotel also houses Indian and continental restaurants and a beauty salon. Other amenities include free wifi, concierge services, laundry, dry cleaning, express check-in/check-out and more.
• Marriott Suites - Another luxury property located in the posh neighborhood of Koregaon Park, Marriott Suites offers well-appointed and contemporary accommodations featuring modern wooden furniture, dining areas, kitchenettes, leisure amenities like gaming area, swimming pool, spa and fitness center. Marriott Suites also offers world-class dining options, concierge services, a state-of-the-art business center, among other services.
• Hyatt Regency - Hyatt Regency, Pune brings to you super-lavish experience with well-appointed accommodations and top-notch hospitality. Located in the Weikfield IT Park, this superlative property houses a shopping arcade, restaurants serving international cuisines, recreational and leisure spaces and the famous Arogya Spa and fitness center known for its special Ayurvedic treatments, sauna and steam rooms. A choicest accommodation in Pune, the Hyatt experience should not be missed.
• Novotel, Nagar Road - Featuring a well-equipped business center, banqueting amenities, well-furnished rooms, dining options, open-air swimming pool and travel assistance, Novotel Pune is an apt accommodation for business and leisure travelers alike. Just eight (8) minutes drive from the Pune airport, this hotel also offers other facilities like safety deposits, currency exchange luggage storage, dry cleaning and more.
• The Westin, Koregaon Park - Located in the heart of the buzzing city of Pune, The Westin-Koregaon Park features outstanding arrangements for its guests. From six (6) food and beverage venues, a business center, meeting/banqueting facilities to a fitness center, a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and spacious accommodations with garden views, the property never ceases to amaze travelers visiting for business or leisure. Other note-worthy facilities offered by the hotel include round-the-clock front desk, luggage storage, car rental services, laundry and ironing, among others.
• Seasons: An Apartment Hotel - Located in the residential neighborhood of Aundh, Seasons: An Apartment Hotel makes for a perfect stay when visiting the lively city of Pune. All accommodations come with air-conditioned rooms, full-size kitchen, satellite TV and digitals safes. Business travelers can make the most of the well-equipped meeting rooms and free wifi access. The property is also suitable for leisure travelers who can spend some time on the rooftop pool, de-stress in the spa and sauna and enjoy a sumptuous meal at the in-house eateries.
• Four Points by Sheraton Hotel and Serviced Apartments - Stone’s throw from the Pune International Airport, Four Points offer modern accommodations and facilities to guests travelling for business and leisure. Three restaurants, 24-hour gym, spa, free parking, laundry, dry cleaning, car rentals, currency exchange are some of the privileges that make this property ideal for your trips.
• Hotel Sapna - If you are looking for world-class hospitality at pocket-friendly price, one of the best hotels in Pune is Hotel Sapna. Located on the prime J.M. Road, this budget property offers modern rooms with private bathrooms, dining options, services like travel desk, laundry, airport transfer, ample parking, 24-hour security and more.