- Special Deals
Hotel Ashish Plaza
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 35 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Ashish Plaza is 5 km away from Pune Railway Station.Guests can avail of complimentary buffetbreakfast and free Wi-Fi connectivity in lobby while they stay at this hotel. Hotel has 36 rooms and each room is well-maintained withtelevision with satellite connection, telephone and attached bathroom with runninghot/cold water.
Services by Hotel Ashish Plaza in Pune provides car parking,same day laundry, CCTV surveillance, free Wi-Fi connectivity in lobby, traveldesk and all major credit cards are accepted. Hotel has an in-housemulti-cuisine restaurant serving Indian, Chinese and Continental along with abar.
This hotel in Pune has a banquet hall, a board room and aconference hall for social events. It issituated at a distance of 14 km from Pune Airport. Points of interest include AgaKhan Palace at 10 km, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum at 12 km, Sinhagad Fort at 37km, Dagdusheth Ganpati at 3 km, Devi Chatushrungi Temple (on Hill) at 4 km, ParvatiHill at 5 km, Saras Baug at 3 km and Shaniwar Wada Fort at 2 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dindayal Hospital 0.09 km
- Cafe Coffee Day Outlet 0.22 km
- Fergusson College 0.29 km
- F.C College 0.35 km
- China Garden 0.37 km
- British Library 0.38 km
- United Bank Of India 0.44 km
- Ray Art Gallery 0.51 km
- National Institute of Opthalmology 0.57 km
- Idbi Bank 0.64 km
- Smokin Joes Outlet 0.65 km
- Woodland Showroom 0.67 km
- Pizza Hut 0.67 km
- Sambhaji Park 0.71 km
- Mc Donald'S Outlet 0.74 km
- Prayag Hospital 0.74 km
- Macdonald'S Outlet 0.74 km
- Gandharv Restaurant 0.78 km
- Bhosale Shinde Arcade 0.8 km
- Bal Gandharv Natya Mandir 0.81 km
- J.M. Road 0.86 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 7
- Average 5
- Very Good 16
- Excellent 3
Comfortable and safe for women
by Mashqura F on January 16, 2017
One of my favorite place in Pune. Comfortable stay. Centrally located hotel. The staff is diligent and caring. Food is good and the hotel space is clean and comfortable. Rooms are relatively spacious and well maintained. Would recommend to families as well as single travelers. (The only issue is some people close the lift and room doors too loudly at odd hours that may disturb esp if you're traveling with infants. Wifi connection is also intermittent.) They also have space for large gatherings.
Super Duper treat
by lyca54 on December 9, 2016
We were invited to a naming ceremony and so had the occasion to visit the place for the first time. The quality of the food was excellent and to think that they had such a wide variety. The Thai food was to die for. The waiters were also very pleasant and helpful. Will surely visit the place again.
Nice location in pune but not so modern and overall quality is average with price point of view
by RahulBadkar on August 24, 2016
The price is high only for the reason, location of hotel in city, evrything is bit old and looks lame, not ao interesting, i had visited hotel ashiyana which is another wing of hotel ashish besides it so this review is ashiyana wing and i had also visited ashish plaza before this. It is same as ashiyana in features but a bit good than ashiyana.
Warning: Charged Twice and No Refund
by tomo-mahina on May 11, 2016
We stayed at Hotel Ashish Plaza in January 2016. We paid in advance for 5 nights when booking on their website with credit card. They charged us again at check out time. We have been calling them and emailing them for 5 months now. Still no reply no refund. It's unbelievable that such business like this exist. Better safe than sorry. We strongly suggest you to avoid this hotel.
by sanjay s on February 1, 2016
I loved it. If i ever visit pune then I'll love to stay here. Altough they are strict in check in procedure as i arrived there at 8'o clock but they dint alllot me any room untill 12'o clock which was a bit bizarre experience. Rooms are great cleaned and bathrooms are cleaned overall it's a 3 star and it have worth of that. LOCATION IS EXCELLENT. FC ROAD and restra Rumani or Rumali have excellent food.
I did not stay there so I wont know
by lyca54 on December 8, 2016
The customer service is unbelievably bad.
by tomo-mahina on May 11, 2016
Rooms facing the car park
by ALB26 on January 7, 2016
Try to get top floors that would give a nice view of the road.
by vaibhavdos on November 12, 2015
good loaction, food and facilty
by RAKESHDWIVEDIACCREDI on October 27, 2015
- Central Air Conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment
- Exhibit space
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Tea Coffee Maker
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Attached Bathroom
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-high speed
- Internet access-surcharge
- Internet access-wireless
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.