- Special Deals
Hotel Leo Castle,
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 52 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 08:00 AM
- Check-out Until 08:00 AM
HotelLeo castle is a 2 star hotel in Puri located 2.2 Km from Puri Beach and 1.5 Kmfrom PuriRailway Station. This hotel offers complimentary breakfast. Housinga total of 30 rooms spread across 4 floors, this hotel in Puri offers in-roomamenities like television, premium bedding, an attached bathroom with shower,desk, temperature control, sitting area and telephone. Additionalfacilities provided by this hotel include luggage storage, newspaper, travelcounter, airport transportation, front desk, medical facilities, laundry andparking.
The property also houses a multi-cuisine restaurant. HotelLeo castle is 59.8 Km from Bhubaneswar Airport. Places of interest includeBalighai Reserve Forest (7.7 Km), Mahatma Gandhi Park (2.3 Km), JagannathTemple (3.7 Km) and Akhandalamani Temple (3.7 Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bedi Mahavir 0.18 km
- Art Gallery 0.2 km
- Arya Palace 0.47 km
- Puri Railway Station 0.98 km
- Vasudeva Temple 1.14 km
- Tourist Bus Stand 1.16 km
- Ramachandi (Secluded Beach) 1.35 km
- Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Hospital 1.42 km
- Kendriya Vidyalay 1.48 km
- Gundicha Temple 1.73 km
- Catholic Church 1.97 km
- District Hospital Head Quarters 1.98 km
- Puri Hospital 1.98 km
- Chief District Medical Officer 2.05 km
- Sudarshan Craft 2.07 km
- Arts & Crafts Emporium 2.07 km
- Buddhist Temple 2.08 km
- Mausi Maa Temple 2.16 km
- Lord Lingraj Temple With All the Minor Temples 2.27 km
- Puri Sea Beach 2.37 km
- Atharnala Bridge 2.43 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Hiralal on Jun 08,2017
What's Good: Small room
What needs to improve : Location
by Ratnakar on Mar 26,2017
What's Good: it is very close to the sea beach. accessible to all places. very easily.
What needs to improve : no cleanness, Bath rooms are not properly managed. infracture is poor.
by Akhilesh Sahu on Nov 01,2016
What's Good: Location which is in front of beach.
What needs to improve : Reception
- Terrible 13
- Poor 9
- Average 13
- Very Good 14
- Excellent 3
Average rooms with Amazing View
by Yash B on
We found this hotel after a lot of hardship and it was well worth the wait as it was located right besides the sea. The view from the rooms is amazing. But the room and the services provided are average at best. The food is nice but somehow they should improve their services a little bit.
by i_suryamishra on
The location of the hotel is awesome. Just next to the beach. Almost from all rooms you can view the sea. The room rate is in budget category. The ambiance of the hotel is great. Room service is also good. It is a great place if you are in search for some peace time with friends and family.
by Naveena C on
The rooms are just terrible and hopeless. The toilet didn't have a flush even, the bathroom bulb was not working. The servants here want money without doing least work. Very disappointed with this hotel. But one good thing is that it is very close to the beach. They have a good sit out outside. But the room was terrible.
Staff are theives
by Ranjeev B on
WE stay from 22.2.17 to 25.2.17 the hotel is good but the staff are thieves. on the day of check out I Lost my wallet contain Rs 2800 approx with my debit and credit card. My whole family search the wallet in our room several time and at the last minute one of their staff returning the wallet that itwas in my room but there is no money in my wallet. WE have to leave the hotel so we cant lodge a FIR against them. my suggestion never book this hotel
Very unhygienic place to stay...
by km325 on
I have stayed in this hotel for 4 days. I was offered a sea facing attached garden Room.View from the room was good ,stuffs are very courteous, But that's all for the good thing about the hotel. The condition of the rooms are very poor, for the 4 days Bed Linen was not changed for a single day, bathroom was not cleaned for a single day, there was mouse in the room, the door mat was half eaten by the mouse, the bathroom fixtures are not good as water running all time and the cleaning not done the toilet floor become very slippery.. If you want to stay in clean and hygienic condition , this hotel is not at all recommend.
by Yash B on August 16, 2017
Avoid this hotel
by Naveena C on March 10, 2017
Please check in to the sea facing rooms to enjoy the sea view.
by Sujit Kumar B on October 20, 2016
Book sea face room.
by mvidhate on March 16, 2016
No good room
by Manaslenka on March 11, 2016
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
From 08:00 AM
Until 08:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.