- Special Deals
Hotel Shakti International
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vasudeva Temple 0.27 km
- Catholic Church 0.62 km
- Gopabandhu Ayurvedic Hospital 0.74 km
- Lord Lingraj Temple With All the Minor Temples 0.9 km
- Arya Palace 0.94 km
- Puri Sea Beach 1.07 km
- Puri Railway Station 1.08 km
- Mausi Maa Temple 1.28 km
- Bedi Mahavir 1.33 km
- Ramachandi (Secluded Beach) 1.33 km
- Sri Jagannath Art Emporium 1.34 km
- Chief District Medical Officer 1.4 km
- District Hospital Head Quarters 1.41 km
- Puri Hospital 1.41 km
- Art Emporium 1.44 km
- Kalpa Vraksha 1.51 km
- Jagannath Temple 1.52 km
- Orissa Art & Craft 1.53 km
- Narendra Pokhari 1.53 km
- Art Gallery 1.56 km
- Sudarshan Craft 1.59 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Nasik on Sep 11,2017
What's Good: Ambience is pretty good
What needs to improve : The fooding is bit costly
by Neeladri on Jun 06,2017
What's Good: Amenities
What needs to improve : Location, far from the beaches
by Neelam on Jun 03,2017
What's Good: not good experience
What needs to improve : staff are not good room is not good
by guest on Mar 02,2017
What's Good: Staff is very cooperative
What needs to improve : Nothing
by MuktiNath on Feb 13,2017
What's Good: Very humble helping courteous honest staff.Service prompt ,food tasty and economical
What needs to improve : Nothing to mention
by JOYRAJ on Jan 04,2017
What's Good: Few words cannot define the overall service of the hotel. Just awesome
What needs to improve : Nothing of that sort. 10/10 to Shakti International.
- Terrible 5
- Poor 12
- Average 28
- Very Good 81
- Excellent 41
Value for money Clean Room friendly staff
by elizlny on
Hotel staff are helpful friendly especially the Manager Mr Das's personal attendance to guests is excellent service Hotel is quite central with city bus route passing by, auto n rickshaw are easily available to the beach, to the town, to temples within 1to 2km radius. Delux room 702 is good n comfy clean sheets towel, well equip furnishing with mini fridge, tables, chairs, dressing table well lighted. Clean spaceous toilet. From hotel you can take auto 100rupee or rickshaw rp50 to main bus station n take bus to Konark Sun temple 32km. From hotel To Chilika lake is good to join the government run tourism package tel 91- 6752222664 rp300 plus boating rp200. Railway station is just 10min from hotel by auto rp80. Stay 6days will come back one day
One of the best budget hotels in Puri
by Vipin A on
This hotel is very good in terms of location ,price and service . Situated a few hundred metres from the beach , this hotel is very neat and clean with good staff .Rooms are big ,with a mini refrigerator and TV . WiFi speed is excellent. Not very noisy around here. Food is reasonable and good . Recommended
Excellent place to stay
by callvinodgupta on
I stayed in this hotel with my family during Rath Yatra and it was excellent experience. The hotel staff including manager Ugrasen was so kind. They were always ready to help us to plan our travel, book taxi or guiding for Rath Yatra. Room was clean but area of bathroom was quite small which may be concern. Restaurant was also very good. We do not take Onion Garlic and they corporated and prepared our meals accordingly as well. We loved one dish Chaow Chaow there which I still remember. I will must stay there again if I get chance to be in Puri again.
by aviksengupta03 on
Nice hotel, small but tidy property. away from the noisy swargadwar but swargadwar easily accessible by an auto. best part of the stay is the behaviour of the staff, it was amazing. we stayed here for the second time and its really a nice experience every time.
Nice 3 star property in the holy city
by RajatK19 on
The hotel is centrally located, just 1 km walk from the beach and 2 kms from the temple..autos are readily available, so no worries. rooms are pretty decent, with all basic amenities...the staff is friendly but expect a tip every time u call for any service..has a large menu of non-veg food but only limited veg options..food is otherwise cheap and good...will surely recommend
Avoid online booking
by AbiO69 on February 20, 2017
Room No; 301 & 302 are good , if the issue of Seepage and AC working resolved.
by gemcocarbons on February 17, 2017
no view for the rooms
by planurholidays on February 15, 2017
sea facing rooms
by Debapriya p on January 12, 2017
Easily accessible from all important places
by ranjan065 on October 10, 2016
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Satellite channels
From 08:00 AM
Until 08:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.