- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 43 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Locatedat a distance of 15 km from Swami Vivekananda Airport and 1 km from RaipurJunction (Railway Station), this hotel in Raipur offers free Wi-Fi accesswithin the premises. Hotel Meera is 14 km from the Nandan Van Center. Thishotel in Raipur accommodates spacious and air-conditioned rooms and arewell-equipped with amenities like LCD TV, mini-bar, makeup mirror, tea/coffeemaker and desk.
It has separate sitting area and an attached bathroom with24-hour hot and cold running water facility. HotelMeera has 24-hour front desk and offers services like laundry, doctor-on call and roomservice. This property has banquet halland an in-house restaurant where guests can enjoy various delicacies.
Thishotel in Raipur has conference room for organizing business meetings. Placesworth visiting are Ambuja City Center (7 km), Shaheed Veer Narayan SinghInternational Cricket Stadium (23 km) and Kevalya Dham (13 km).
The RaipurRailway Station Bus Stop is 1 km from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard AC Single
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Single
4 Rooms Left!
Standard AC Double Room
3 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Double
4 Rooms Left!
Premium Single Room
5 Rooms Left!
Premium Double Room
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- pandri bus stand with room service 0.52 km
- Telghani Naka 0.61 km
- Mantralaya 0.89 km
- Kachehri Chowk (Court) 0.9 km
- Fafadih Chowk 1.01 km
- Raipur Railway Station 1.02 km
- Ghadi Chowk 1.06 km
- Downtown Market 1.11 km
- Shastri Chowk 1.12 km
- Ghasidas Museum 1.31 km
- Pandri Bus Stand 1.46 km
- Raipur City Centre 1.57 km
- Rajerodochan Temple 2.29 km
- Gandhi Udyan 2.32 km
- National Institute of Technology Raipur 2.9 km
- Hawa Mahal 3.12 km
- Hatkeswar Mahadev Temple 3.58 km
- Panchmukhi Budha Mahadev Mandir 3.58 km
- Ayyappa Temple 3.78 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Aarya Inn 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Simran Regency 3.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Gurukripa 4.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Amit Regency 3.0 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Hotel City Palace 3.5 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Hotel Honey 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Mayank 3.5 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Hotel Dolphin 3.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Sun 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Giriraj 3.0 Review Score - 9 reviews
- Hotel Konark Palace 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by SELVAM on Nov 17,2017
What's Good: Ok for a day stay
What needs to improve : Lack of facility
by dipesh on Sep 25,2017
What's Good: service
What needs to improve : clean
by Wilson on Sep 10,2017
What's Good: Almost everything
What needs to improve : Replace TV
by AMRESH KUMAR on Jun 08,2017
What's Good: everything
What needs to improve : nothing
by Yogesh on Jun 05,2017
What's Good: Very clean & value for money
What needs to improve : Small Room size, car parking is a issue
by Guest on Mar 18,2017
What's Good: It's location is very Gud . Very near to railway station . Neat n clean rooms.
What needs to improve : Room size is smaller .
by Gaurav K on
Not one of the nice experience. Location is good hotel ambiance is good but the most important part rooms not at all good. Dont ever go for their standard room, pathetic is nice word to elaborate that. pillow cover, bed sheet fill of stains dust all over the wooden work, water leaking all over the bathroom. asked to change the room but similar story asked to upgrade but unfortunately room was full, standard rooms are nothing but a dharamsala room. Better not to visit. staff was ok. booking was in name on gaurav checkin on 24th at 9.40 am
Budget Hotel in City Centre...
by KaranDaga on
I would suggest you to opt it if you are looking for budget hotel in city centre with good service.. rooms are managed well and staff are friendly.. food is quite good... recently been there few times to attend meetings.. which was a good experience
Ashwin c a
by Ashwin C on
Nice hotel , clean rooms and good service,nice veg restaurant is also there and the food packet thali is really nice, best for families too,it's only 1.2 km from Raipur jn station u can take a 10 mt walk using google map I think which shows a short cut but please don't take the aiyo facility infront of the hotel they will carve you out also you can have some nonveg dishes especially in the hotels near jaisthamb chowk and if you drink you can take a rickshaw and go towards the state beverage and ask for a plain deshidaru with which you can make a Mojito by adding some lime chilly and salt to taste . Kudos have a pleasant stay
by SunilTiwari1987 on
We are really very satisfied with the hospitality of their professional staff.There is nothing for complaint. Food they served was awesome. This restaurant is famous for vegetarian dishes in Raipur.Everything was well managed.
by khushbu3101 on
Location of this hotel was nyc.Rooms were clean and spacious. Food they served was hygenic and delicious. Definitely satisfied by the hospitality.Staff was prompt and helpful. Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Value for money.
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Audio-visual equipment
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Banquet facilities
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Packed Lunches
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Senior Citizen Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Families with Children
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Satellite channels
- Fitness Centre
- Breakfast in the Room
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.