- Special Deals
Hotel New Island Star A/C
- beach hotel
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Away from daily hustle and bustle of the City life enjoy beautiful beach of Rameshwaram. The Hotel New Island Star Acis located nearby a major regional pilgrim centre in Tamil Nadu, India. Rameshwaram is one of famous tourists attraction in Tamil Nadu.
The hotel enjoys closeproximity of 50 mtr from Rameshwaram Temple. Madurai Airport is 180 km awayfrom the hotel and Rameshwaram bus stand and railway station is just 2 kmstroll away from the location. The hotel accommodates its visitors in their 15spacious, wellmaintained and furnished rooms with attached bathroom.
Temple view rooms arealso available in the hotel. It provides services such as Banquet facilities, wakeupcalls, catering, medical aid, laundry services and breakfast on chargeable basis.They offer front office desk assistance and room service for unlimitedhours.
Airport Transfers are also arranged by the hotel. It also has nearbyparking area for the vehicles. Explore the nearby attractions with the help oftravel desk. In room amenities includes free newspaper, television in room withpremium TV channels, separate sitting area, makeup mirror, bottled drinkingwater, wardrobe, windows that open, tooth brush or razor available on request,hot and cold water.
The Hotel New Island Star Ac promises a memorable stay to all its visitors.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Gunasekaran on Aug 16,2017
What's Good: nothing
What needs to improve : Everything
by DHIMAN on Aug 16,2017
What's Good: nothing good in this hotel
What needs to improve : behaviour of staff is very poor,rooms are very small,beds are not in good condition,toilets are very very small & not cleaned,no proper ventilation in the room,no room service,
by MOHAN on May 29,2017
What's Good: Very near to beach
What needs to improve : Nothing
by PAUL on May 22,2017
What's Good: Got a great offer from Yaatra, hence the room was of great value for money. The location was very apt especailly those who are visting the temple.
What needs to improve : Nothing much to say when you compare it with the money spend on the room.
by guest on May 22,2017
What's Good: Normal rooms
What needs to improve : No facilities
by Venkata on May 22,2017
What's Good: Near to temple and beach, only 500 mts
What needs to improve : Lift was not working, situvated in a narrow road, you have to go out for food, no water heater in rooms.
by Venkata on May 22,2017
What's Good: Near to Temple
What needs to improve : Bet sheet were dirty, No water heater in room, they will arrange hot water in bucket. car parking avbl only for 2 cars, Lift was not working
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Makeup mirror
- Separate sitting area
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- Attached Bathroom
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.