- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 155 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Built in 1900 and surrounded by the greenery, Chevron Rosemount offers travel assistance to its guests. Offering Wi-Fi and breakfast service, this hotel in Ranikhet is located at a distance of 2 km from the Jhula Devi Temple and 9 km from the Golf Ground Ranikhet. It comprises of 14 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 1 floor.
Each room has amenities like makeup mirror, wardrobe, tea/coffee maker, balcony, separate sitting area and fruit basket. It also has an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold running water facility. Chevron Rosemount offers doctor on call, international calling and housekeeping services to its guests. This hotel in Ranikhet is 3 km from the Chaubatiya Bus Stand, 97 km away from the Ramnagar Railway Station and 107 km away from the Pantnagar Airport ( PGH).
Some of the tourist attractions are Ram Mandir (2 km), Haidakhan Babaji Temple (8 km), Naukuchia Taal (58 km) and Binsar Mahadev Mandir (18 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room - Breakfast and Dinner
4 Rooms Left!
Nirvana Suite - Breakfast and Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Jagati Mount 0.13 km
- Rook Wood 0.14 km
- Long View 0.19 km
- Northam 0.26 km
- Belle View 0.37 km
- Fir Hill 0.46 km
- Ranikhet Observatory 0.49 km
- China View Toll Barrier 0.68 km
- Mount Pleasant 0.89 km
- Manse 1.14 km
- Road Ways Bus Stand 1.32 km
- Ranikhet Inter College 1.4 km
- Ranikhet Market 1.41 km
- Badri View 1.48 km
- Jhula Devi Mandir 1.58 km
- DGS Library 1.59 km
- Shri Ram Gufa 1.7 km
- KMOU Bus Stand 1.83 km
- Ranikhet Reserve Forest 2.05 km
- Chaubattia Garden 2.06 km
- Latkurti Bazaar 2.17 km
You might also like these hotels
- Chevron Ranikhet Club 3.0 Review Score - 28 reviews
- West View 4.5 Review Score - 174 reviews
- Woods Villa Residency 4.0 Review Score - 156 reviews
- Xomotel- Ranikhet Heights 4.0 Review Score - 71 reviews
- Ranikhet Inn 3.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Woodsvilla Resort Ranikhet 4.0 Review Score - 159 reviews
- The Xanadu Resort 4.0 Review Score - 27 reviews
- Sahaj Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 30 reviews
- Bay Berry by One Earth 5.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Essence Of Nature 4.5 Review Score - 71 reviews
- Cosmos Himalayan Villas 4.0 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Alka Hotel Ranikhet 3.5 Review Score - 10 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Valued Patron on Oct 03,2017
What's Good: Garden
What needs to improve : Cleanliness
True old-world charm in the forest with excellent views
by Jangoesplaces on
Built in 1860, this property has very well retained its atmosphere. Thanks to owner and management one would presume. Massive wood everywhere, cast-iron spiral staircases, some extremely spacious rooms (others quaintly half octagonal shaped with excellent views) and a well kept garden from where one gets very good views of the Himalayas. The place is in a densely forested part of the cantonment area, where one feels like being in the middle of a vast jungle (although only 2 kms or so from town). Wildlife and birdlife seems to feel the same. The garden and forest teem with birds and I was told that on a short drive at night chances are that leopards cross your path. In short, a place to stay for several days with a stack of books (or e-reader) and a pair of binoculars.
Superb Stay, Great food, would definitely visit again!
by CA Ganadhish M on
Good Heritage Property, Good rooms, Nice location, Cool and calm place. Food was fantastic! Really enjoyed one night stay here! I would like to visit this place again. Highly recommended for family stay!
by Abhitanjay on
The hotel is well maintained at a perfect location in Ranikhet. Trishul Mountain is visible from their garden on a clear day. Food is good, excellent parking space, garden, play area, and staff. It is a heritage property, all things in the main building are put in place to match the old look, be it the lighting, bathroom fixtures, etc. Their are three approach roads to the hotel, all three are scenic and passes through a thick tree cover. One road starts from Ranikhet Club, second starts from side of a small hotel called Meghdoot via Observatory bungalow, Third road starts from Hotel West View. Take the second road from side of Hotel Meghdoot (easiest and shortest). We would love to stay here again.
Nice and Quiet - old british charm
by rajneesh29 on
Stumbled upon this place on the net and decided to book for a night. The place is easy to approach even though it is a little away from the mall road. The decor and construction is decidedly British and if you like such places you will love this hotel. A decent size garden and a play area for kids with swings etc allows you to be on your own. The staff is polite and helpful and the rooms are neat, clean and large size. We stayed at the Super Deluxe rooms and they were very nice. The service can be a bit better but no real complaints. Over experience allows me to say that I would not mind staying there again soon..
Old British Charm with Nostalgic feeling
by Komal K on
The property is well maintained with flowers and plants all over, has a British colonial furniture and smell to it, food is good with very disciplined way of managing, the way to reach is through a forest road which makes it very adventurous, heritage property since 1890's managed for good quality stay, very huge rooms with ample feel of the colonial era
- Front desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Laundry facilities
Safety & Security
- Fire Extinguisher
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Cable channels
- Picnic area
- Dining table
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.