- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 10 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Surrounded by verdant forests and majestic mountains of Ranikhet, Kalawati Retreat is a perfect place to relax and unwind. Overlooking a panoramic view, this two floored smoke-free property boasts of a pleasant ambiance and welcomes the travellers in 9 fully-furnished rooms to reside in.
Kalawati Retreat is an ideal option for vacationers who wish to explore and witness the pristine beauty of the city on an economy budget. Guests are provided an array of comfort facilities like a parking space, room service and an authentic restaurant.
For an uninterrupted stay, the hotel also provides medical aid during emergencies. A front desk facility is available as well within the premises to answer guests queries. Its exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisines, combine to make this establishment a perfect holiday destination.
Spacious, spotless and stylish, this establishment is a perfect stay over option./n
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Ranikhet Hill Station 0.55 km
- Chiliyanaula Reserve Forest 0.85 km
- Latkurti Bazaar 0.9 km
- Sarna Garden 1.06 km
- Ranikhet Mountain Biking Place 1.07 km
- KMOU Bus Stand 1.39 km
- Herakhan Mandir 1.59 km
- DGS Library 1.67 km
- Ranikhet Market 1.9 km
- Ranikhet Inter College 2.28 km
- Road Ways Bus Stand 2.29 km
- Badri View 2.42 km
- Ganiadeoli Reserve Forest 2.44 km
- Ranikhet Observatory 2.58 km
- China View Toll Barrier 2.62 km
- Fir Hill 3.06 km
- Northam 3.06 km
- Long View 3.13 km
- Jagati Mount 3.14 km
- Rook Wood 3.16 km
- Padholi Reserve Forest 3.33 km
You might also like these hotels
- Ranikhet Inn 3.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- West View 4.5 Review Score - 174 reviews
- Woods Villa Residency 4.0 Review Score - 156 reviews
- Xomotel- Ranikhet Heights 4.0 Review Score - 71 reviews
- Woodsvilla Resort Ranikhet 4.0 Review Score - 159 reviews
- Chevron Rosemount 4.0 Review Score - 155 reviews
- Chevron Ranikhet Club 3.0 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Sahaj Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 30 reviews
- Vimoksha Resort 4.5 Review Score - 86 reviews
- The Xanadu Resort 4.0 Review Score - 27 reviews
- Bay Berry by One Earth 5.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Essence Of Nature 4.5 Review Score - 71 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by DIPEN N on
Out of city and away from traffic this is great place to stay for nature lovers,full view of mountain from the room,well maintain rooms and clean toilet good food,the owner is very helpful and pay attention to every guest and big place for car parking and well maintain garden for children to play,i highly recommend this hotel to stay and wish to visit again with my family.
Awesome/Best Place to live in...
by Khwaja H on
Pros: 1. The hotel is at perfect location from city not too close so that you feel its traffic noise not too far that it will take 30 mins to reach city. 2. Rooms are clean and tidy 3. Staff is too good and owner is ready to listen to your heart 4. Trekking is there in hotel itself with proper trace. 5. Food is homely cheap and easy to digest 6. Geysers in all rooms 7. Bedsheets and other stuff neat and tidy 8. Rabbits to play with 9. Sunset right in front of hotel 10. Place to have your eve snacks at trekking area. 11. New hotel with great hospitality 12. Ample space to park cars. 13. Car washing and other service too 14. Driver sleeping area also there 15. Plants to take home for memories 16. Stones to take home for DIY decoration 17. Map for city tourist places also provided
Awesome place close to nature
by shilpynsaxena on
Nice peaceful and scenic place for rejuvenation. .we stayed in cottage which is clean and beautiful. ..food was delicious especially kumaoni delicacy, one should must try..Mr Joshi really help you guide your tour and take care personally. ..
Best in ranikhet must read if u r planning
by Gosain D on
Hotel is very good food was also very good never ask for extra money as owner is Mr Joshi 62 years old man takes care of customers personally 3 km from market is not so far in mountains. Joshi ji guided us for our entire trip. Me and My family were confuses about stay in this hotel after reading reviews given below but in actual every thing went so nicely i again want to go their and relax in holidays
In the lap of nature
by ayushfaugat11 on
The hotel is located Aproxly 3km away from market. But market is not worth going the shops close at 8pm n most of the shops r daily use shops basically it is a local market. The view from hotel was amazing with clear views of hills. The rooms were clean with wifi facility. The staff was very politeand helpful. The food was delicious n tasted like its home made. Overall great experience n will visit again for sure. Highly Recommended to all.
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Conference Room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.