- Special Deals
Hotel The Hermitage
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 47 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Anand Dham Temple 0.14 km
- Shri Radha Krishna Mandir 0.27 km
- Shiva Yoga Centre 0.34 km
- Lakshman Jhula 0.61 km
- laxman jula 0.69 km
- Rishikesh Rafting Region Ganga River 0.76 km
- River Ganga 0.76 km
- bus stand 0.82 km
- Swargashram Ghat 1.1 km
- Rafting Point 1.1 km
- Ram Jhula 1.33 km
- Om Shivanand Ashram 1.45 km
- Geeta Bhawan 1.61 km
- Muni Ki Reti Bus Stand 1.66 km
- Rishikesh Dodital Angling Region 1.72 km
- Ganga Aarti Parmarth Niketan 1.73 km
- Devi Temple 1.79 km
- Yoga Niketan 1.84 km
- Swarga Ashram 1.92 km
- Parmarth Niketan Arti 1.95 km
- Swargashram 2.01 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 2
- Average 7
- Very Good 14
- Excellent 20
by ErikaaaB on April 15, 2017
I was doing 200h yoga tcc at the Hermitage! The room is very spacious and i loved the staff! The location is really good, away from the craziness of the road (so not too much noise) but close enough to everything! i will definitely go back there!
Great Location with a warm staff
by DHAdventure on April 10, 2017
I had spend a month here back in March and it was in a perfect location with such warm staff around. They were able to organize the transportation from the airport, which was very convenient. I would like to thank the whole staff at the Hermitage for making my stay such a warm and comfortable stay.
Rooms, location, view(!) - all amazing. Thank you!
by Ployjulie on April 6, 2017
When staying at Hotel Hermitage you get amazing rooms with own balcony and the rooftop view is incredible. The rooms are quite big and clean. Theres is hot water and free wifi. Its surrounded my mountains and is very close (walking distance) to the Laxman jhula bridge which is very nice. You can go there shopping are take a walk along the ganga river. The staff is nice and helpful. The chef Mandal is an amazing cook. There is a restaurant on the rooftop where you can sit both inside and outside.
Home away from Home
by smz1234 on April 3, 2017
I stay at Hermitage every year I come to Rishikesh. The property is located in Tapovan which is more calm and sheltered from the hustle and bustle of Laxman Joula. The accommodation is modern and clean and the staff are fantastic at making this place feel safe and comfortable. I am always doing yoga programs with Hatha Yoga World and Buddha Hall which run yoga and healing programs out of this property. IF you can't sign up for a program at least its worth trying out a drop-in yoga class. There is a beautiful roof top terrace to take advantage of and delicious chai when you order. I plan to come back year after year and stay at Hermitage.
by 940warricks on March 26, 2017
Loved the staff and loved the location. Away from the madness. Spacious room, quiet area. About a 10 minute walk down to the bridge :) The floors are marble so bring slippers in the winter and in the summer it keeps the room nice and cool ;)
Ask for a room with a balcony facing the main street
by smz1234 on April 3, 2017
Don't take the room in the back corner of the ground floor!
by Josh B on March 30, 2016
Great location, quiet area, close to Laxman Jhula, rooms size OK, nice terrace
by MajaAK on March 23, 2016
For wifi choose room 101.
by Cornelia J on January 4, 2015
Rooms of the second and third floor a very good
by Kankana-Sudipto on October 11, 2014
- Room service
- Front desk
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.